• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B2W2 starter

Starter for B2W2

• The smug Snivy

Votes: 110 35.3%
  • The tough Tepig

Votes: 69 22.1%
  • The O-Adorable Oshawott

Votes: 133 42.6%

• Total voters

Xatumi

Mech-Zoid
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2014
I've always started with Oshowatt, but this time I think I will start with Snivy for Black 2, and Tepig for White 2.

Years
It's a tough choice. I never really gave Oshawott a chance, but I just saw that Serperior can learn aqua tail by move tutor so I might be using good ole Snivy again when I get the game.

Meowthison

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
I always choose the best looking of the three starters. I prefer water, but I dislike the way the Oshawott evolutions look like. Servine is absolutely adorable to me so I'll of course be picking Snivy. Tepig evolutions are quite hideous to me and as I've said before, I dislike Oshawott.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I'm going to have to go with Tepig. I need one in my White starter collection. I actually would prefer Snivy, but I need the Tepig and I'm ditching it as soon as I can for Trapinch->Vibrava->Flygon.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Oshawott, of course. I've used Snivy and Tepig in my Black runs, but for my White runs, I always use Oshawott. I love the design and Razor Shell/ Shell Blade or whatever is just awesome. And Water-Types rule!

~Always.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
ive always picked water in every game so oshawotts still my choice ive done snivy and never really liked him. plus tepig looks kinda fat to me and noone likes a fat pokemon cause theyre slow

Marlo

Missing Person
Years
Tepig again, I guess. I'm fond of fire Pokémon, but I'll probably see if I can change out my Pokémon ASAP, so I don't have to raise one again.

ive always picked water in every game so oshawotts still my choice ive done snivy and never really liked him. plus tepig looks kinda fat to me and noone likes a fat pokemon cause theyre slow

Actually, as Emboar, his obesity comes in really handy when he uses (I think it's called) Body Slam—smothering your opponents with bacon.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I chose Oshawott for my run through Black 2. I ended up replacing him with Sewaddle first chance I got and traded him away. *sadface*

khalieon212

-PLT Creator-
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 27, 2012
:surprised:I'm choosing Tepig because the 4th gym leader can be a real pain with Oshawott........

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
Years
Going to have to go with Snivy again as much as I love Oshawott.

Nothing like kicking people's butts with one of their biggest fears: snake.

:)

Back