• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Super Starter Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
If you were to pick one starter and keep it the rest of your life,which starter would it be?
charmander or mudkip

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Maybe i should respond to my topic! I'll go with cyndaquil,of course. (If everyone is obsessed with something,i guess i'm obsessed with cyndaquil and it's evolutions)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Speaking of Cyndaquil, I think he's just too cute. Especially cute. I guess I'm a sucker for cute stuff like that. And you made me love your signature and stuff, FT! Hehe...

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
anyone else not really like shiny mudkip?

OOH! New topic....
If you could modify the colours of one shiny starter from the game, which one would it be?

=Mudkip=

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
If you could modify the colours of one shiny starter from the game, which one would it be?
Mudkip
258.png

and Oshawott
501.png

Years
If you were to pick one starter and keep it the rest of your life,which starter would it be?
You know who... it's that little otter from Black & White. (OSHAWOTT!)

Mudkip, purple looks weird on it. Maybe I'd also change Treecko's coloring entirely and give Oshawott a better shade of blue.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Mudkip
258.png

and Oshawott
501.png

Teehee... Yeah, I think purple Mudkip and broken-hue-settings Oshawott aren't exactly the best shinies out there, huh?

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
i would pick elecktrike.It looks like a manectric,but wouldn't you want to be creative?

Hmm... Yeah, I do have to agree with you that it isn't creative, but it does look good, since the colouring is designed to just work with these hues, so I don't want to change it :) As for Manectric, though, I'll change the shiny colour to Electrike's normal colour.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
Tepig! ^^ It's a pig like me, which I can relate to. XD

499.png

Like, where's the "oomph" in this? D: I do not see any. >:( Its shiny colouring scheme is like so lacklustre.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Sometimes I wonder whether they put the colours for the shinies to a "shiny palette generator" without checking the actual results in some cases. That Pignite is a perfect example of a colour mismatch problem... right? XD

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Hey Twiggy,i just wanted to ask,will it ever be possible to make a shiny starter? Like, 30 points to turn one of your starters into a shiny starter?

But for now,we need a new topic,this might be the last one i'll make...Or will it?

NEW Topic: What was the craziest nickname you ever nicknamed your starter? For me,it would be a Tepig called bacon.

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Hey, guys.

Do you think I should try promoting the club in a blog post or something?

Also, do you think I should also allow other club members to do the same in an effort to push the club to everyone?

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012

Also, do you think I should also allow other club members to do the same in an effort to push the club to everyone?

Sure,that could be nice.
Again,yes. After all,we're are in the club too!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Hey, guys.

yes, absolutely for both the questions and then more members will join

And I would like the shiny sprite of Swampert and Sceptile
Spoiler:

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Oh, and by the way, I seemed to have forgotten to mention this, but, yes, you may request to have any of your Pokémon to be turned to a shiny Pokémon and vice versa, 0 points needed. It's more of a "make things more convenient for users" thing.

By the way, if I were to drop the points system, I'd make every single option available for every single member here.

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Oh, and by the way, I seemed to have forgotten to mention this, but, yes, you may request to have any of your Pokémon to be turned to a shiny Pokémon and vice versa, 0 points needed. It's more of a "make things more convenient for users" thing.

By the way, if I were to drop the points system, I'd make every single option available for every single member here.

Wow! That's neat! I would like to change my squirtle to a shiny turtle! But 1 question,could you charge at least 1 point from getting a shiny? They are really hard to get!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back