• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Starter Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewieboy124

What do you think of the player Pokémon available in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity?

The only thing I care about is Axew. xD

I agree. I am kind of fed up of the 5th generation starters and Pikachu is cliché. Axew is probably the only pokemon in the line up that I feel like playing as. Yes, I did choose Oshawott in B&W 1 and 2 but I feel that some starters in generations are overused at times.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Man, I haven't owned PMD game since PMD Blue Rescue Team. I rented PMD Explorers of the Sky or whatever it was called, but I didn't even finish that one. When I get a 3DS, I need to buy this one.

And to answer the current topic, I only care about Snivy. Why? Because Snivy is Snivy.

And how will you be buying it? That by itself is something interesting to think about. Retail, or download? I'm leaning towards downloads myself, if only because I don't have much physical space, but I have plenty of free space on my SD card. :)

And Snivy will always be Snivy :P

I agree. I am kind of fed up of the 5th generation starters and Pikachu is cliché. Axew is probably the only pokemon in the line up that I feel like playing as. Yes, I did choose Oshawott in B&W 1 and 2 but I feel that some starters in generations are overused at times.

Funny how the selection is rather limited, though I do also understand that it'd be a real mess to try to make everything look like if the starter selection gets even bigger than Sky.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
What do you think of the player Pokémon available in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity?
I think even though the selection is decreased to 5, it's quite decent because most of them are well-known Unova Pokémon. I would pick any of them.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I think even though the selection is decreased to 5, it's quite decent because most of them are well-known Unova Pokémon. I would pick any of them.

Hehe. I like them, too, even though I'm a bit... miffed that I can't use Turtwig anymore. Because I can Axew.

That said...

Whether you have the game or not... or whether it's the latest game or not... if you were in a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game, what would you like to be, and what would be your partner?

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
And how will you be buying it? That by itself is something interesting to think about. Retail, or download? I'm leaning towards downloads myself, if only because I don't have much physical space, but I have plenty of free space on my SD card. :)

And Snivy will always be Snivy :P

I'll probably get the physical copy, just because that's how I've always done it. I just like being able to hold the game in my hand. And of course Snivy will always be Snivy. If Snivy isn't Snivy, then who will be Snivy? WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT.

Whether you have the game or not... or whether it's the latest game or not... if you were in a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game, what would you like to be, and what would be your partner?

I'm a bit confused about this question, I don't know if you mean one of the actual games and their possible starters, or if we're just in the PMD world and have the option to be whatever Pokemon we want.

PichuRules4ever

The TF2 Pyro
Years
Name: PichuRules4ever
Starter Pokémon: Sparky the Pichu and Shocker the Pachirisu
Why would you like to join the club?: I like starter Pokemon. I honestly think choosing one is not only the hardest decision in every game, but the most satisfying one to make. :D
When in a big battle (gym leader, champion, etc.), you can count on them to help you out alot. They're almost always your highest level pokemon.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Name: Meganium90
Starter Pokémon: (can I just choose the whole Chikorita line because I am just simply a huge fan of them...no?..oh well) Meganium!
Why would you like to join the club?: Starter Pokemon are amazing. You have a wide variety of choices to choose at the beginning of the game, as well as in spin-offs as well. I'm actually glad that grass-types are among one of the common starters, because they're easy to train!

For those of you who are confused, he's basically asking which starter Pokemon would you like to have as a partner for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, whether you have the game(s) or not. xD

Since I *don't* have the games myself, nor have an interest in the PMD series, I'm still gonna answer this anyways. :3 If all possible, it would be a tie between Pikachu or Chikorita. Both are brave Pokemon, and they're helpful.

could've sworn I joined this but oh well doing so again anyways :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back