• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-'s Breeding Thread

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
Years
  • Hey guys i am -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- and i can give you any pokemon you need and any item.
    If you want a pokemon Just ask me and ill breed the pokemon and get you your pokemon with or w/o egg move set.

If you don't want your egg hatched, you HAVE to let us know. We aren't mind readers. It would be very helpful to know whether you want it hatched or not, and besides, if you want an egg, it will speed along the process that much more. Specialty Pokémon
    BREEDERS:

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-
    I am accepting members for my breeding team if u would like to be apart of it them please post here wat u want to be and if u are experienced

HEAD BREEDER:
    -PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

REG. Breeders:
    _ -PoKeMoN_gAmEr-
    Crystal Shaymin
    InfernoRogue
    -
    Iv Breeders:
    _ -PoKeMoN_gAmEr-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Ev Breeders:
    -PoKeMoN_gAmEr-
    -
    -
    -

EGG Move Breeders:
    Crystal Shaymin
    Ambient
    InfernoRogue
    -
    MoveSet Breeders
    derv1205

Shiny Equivalance Chart
    Legendary Shiny
    = 2 Shinies
    Event = Shiny
    Legendaries
    = Shiny
    Shiny= Shiny
    3 Rares = Shiny

Last edited:

Neos 93

Aura Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    i want a riolu timid nature and an adamant ralts(male) with the elemental punches tell me what do you want for them

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    May I please get a normal Piplup, Chimchar, and Turtwig? I can offer a Shiny EV'd Porygon-Z

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    looks like you need help! I would like to sign up. i can normal breed and Sometimes egg move breed.

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
    Years
  • Could you add me in the breeders list then (you might need to add a new section for Egg-Move breeders)

Neos 93

Aura Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    my pokemon are ready(timid riolu and adamant ralts with elemental punches)?

Back