• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-'s Breeding Thread

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    i actually have salac berries and i have the larvitar ready and i have all those berries you want just pick which and if anything ill give you them all

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    hii need all power iteams and iwas wondering if i can get themif so pm or post

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    could i have a hasty natured cyndiquil.
    and if anyone does IV's could they be 31/15+/20+/31/20+/31

PM me for what you want for it

thanks

Last edited:

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
    Years
  • i actually have salac berries and i have the larvitar ready and i have all those berries you want just pick which and if anything ill give you them all

If you could get all the berries I mentioned that would be great. I'm still in the process of getting a female charmander, hopefully will have it ready by tommorow.

@Dark_Link94 - They may be difficult, would you be okay with just a normal Hasty Cyndaquil
    @ysover - I don't have any spare Power Items, I could probably get them all in a week or so, what are you offering?

Neos 93

Aura Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    who can help with an adamant ralts with 29-30-31 attack sp.def and speed iv and the thunder and ice punch? i can give my ev trained shiny porigon-z for it!

knightkul

Underpowered tactics
    Years
  • can i have an ekans with poison tail and poison fang?
    if possible also earthquake learned.

Pm me
    what do you want?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    could i have a hasty natured cyndiquil.
    and if anyone does IV's could they be 31/15+/20+/31/20+/31

PM me for what you want for it

thanks

I can try, but I'm not promising the perfect IV's

who can help with an adamant ralts with 29-30-31 attack sp.def and speed iv and the thunder and ice punch? i can give my ev trained shiny porigon-z for it!

I could get a ralts, but I'm unsure about the Egg Moves.

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
    Years
  • I can try, but I'm not promising the perfect IV's

I could get a ralts, but I'm unsure about the Egg Moves.

That's because they're not Egg Moves, they're Emerald tutor moves.

Domtar, your Charmander is virtually ready, PM when you are able to trade.

@Knightkul, I don't have an Ekans at all, someone else will have to do that one.

Last edited:
    Back