• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The little things that annoy you...

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
  • Let's see...we'll be here for a while.

Pop/rap music, little kids, people who sit in the front row of clarinets even though they're t3h suxx0r, when eggs or pancakes have a soggy bit in the middle, when my hands are sticky/dry and cracked, the ganglion in my hand, pop-up ads, when the computer is being slow, when the music director is picking on me, the metronome, dogs, annoying people who won't stop talking to me, people who think they're too good to talk to me, sore losers, how expensive band trips/IB tests are, French tests for which you had to memorize the entire play to get a good mark on, people who I have to be nice to because I used to be their friend and they haven't realized things have changed, irresponsible group members who are stupid and want to be all serious and crap when the movie should really be funny, bowlfuls of soggy cereal or noodles that I have to clean, tarnish on my clarinet keys, forgetting something and having to ask the teacher AGAIN and feeling stupid, forgetting myself and being stupid in public, people who chew with their mouths open, stupid/ignorant people, hypocrisy, discrimination, when homeless bums ask me for money, smoke/airborne particulates, solvents and other 'construction' smells, losers who are just so **** charming. Oh, and Martha Stewart.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • more annoying things...

-to take pride in training a Pokemon without rare candy, and laughs at the people who uses it (really... use rare candy it's good for you)

-people who assumes that leadership is in his/her hands immediately

-stalkers, or anyone who doesn't leave you alone when you want to be alone

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • adding to my list:

-people who criticize any anim? that is "childish"...at least Pok?mon has an easily understandable story line...unlike DBZ...

-people who will verbally abuse you for liking pok?mon...okay, their stuff gets pretty annoying over time

-the heavy gamer-type people that have to criticize every single thing you say about your own gaming interests...I'm personally not a gamer at all (the only video games I play are pok?mon and tetris...among ac ouple others)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Anti-Pok?mon people - Eh, you shouldn't have to ask. XP

Curse words/Rude gestures - I just don't like them. And the problem is, a lot of people these days do both. I don't hate anyone who does, because I know some people that curse, and are usually some of the nicest people I've met. I just wouldn't want to...

Mean people - Though everyone's not perfect and get mad at some point in their life, there are some people that are mean 24/7. I don't like them...

Psycho Pok?mon haters that join PC and start spamming - Beware.

Crazy obsessed fangirls - Okay, they just scare me. Not that I wouldn't act like an idiot if I met Orlando Bloom.. I just get freaked out when it comes to those stalker kinds. >_>;

Clowns - Er... o.o;

Annoying guys - *taps finger nails on desk* This is a warning for any guy that knows me; I don't like those kinds that follow girls around asking for their number and other stupid things. It's just.. annoying to me, probably because a lot of them do that when I'm around. ._. But that doesn't mean I'd be rude to ya if you did.

Anyone who hates Pikachu - This is a huge deal with me. I will not get along with anyone who doesn't like this adorable creature, lol. XP

Animal haters - Same goes for this one as applied to the Pikachu issue.

And I have a ton of others that I just can't think of, so this'll probably be edited soon. ^_^; (I bet y'all didn't know I had so many things that I didn't like. *cackles* Well, I'm not a mean person in real life.)

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
  • Yes, I get annoyed by many things. XP

~Haters of slang (I adore slang personally, you cannot take my 'uber' away!). *laugh*
    ~Punk music wannabes.
    ~People writing like this: "hEy!!1! Wazup wif every1?? how r u??????!1"
    ~People dissing Pok?mon.
    ~People dissing my voodoo dolls.
    ~Overly religious people.
    ~My choir teacher.
    ~Prissy people.
    ~Overy feminine girls.
    ~Sexism.
    ~Going to sites and seeing stuff about my least favorite pairings.
    ~Reusing others art without permission.
    ~Wearing dresses and makeup.
    ~Stubbing my toe.
    ~When my bro drives without using his hands. ("HAROLD!! Put your friggin' hands back on the steering wheel!! *girlyman scream*")
    ~When I lose against my bro when we're playing video games. >.<
    ~When HTML confuses me. XD;
    ~When we pass by roadkill.

I have more..... But I forgot. X3;

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • - Computer Crashes on me
    - My User Profile gets croupted
    - Computer related problems
    - Mean, popular people.
    - The word DUDE overused.
    - People dissing yu-gi-oh or pokemon.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • I dedicate this post souly to Iveechan...

J00R T@l3N+ i5 AW$oME & 1 hOp3 j00 N3VEr 5tOP PR4C+Ic1N9 J00R $K1LL. 4l50, 1 Re@liZ3 +H4t J00 H4T3 LE3+ & tH4T5 eXaC+Ly WHY I WrOT3 1+ IN +H15 f0Nt.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • Tendo said:
    I dedicate this post souly to Iveechan...

J00R T@l3N+ i5 AW$oME & 1 hOp3 j00 N3VEr 5tOP PR4C+Ic1N9 J00R $K1LL. 4l50, 1 Re@liZ3 +H4t J00 H4T3 LE3+ & tH4T5 eXaC+Ly WHY I WrOT3 1+ IN +H15 f0Nt.

*watches as Tendo is eaten alive by a horde of Gileye*

^_^

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • hehee, this thread is old.. but since Kairi provided the link to it I might as well say something :laugh:.

Things that annoyed me since 1983:
    - discriminatory acts in general, need I say more?
    - People that doesn't think before they say something.
    - Constant 1337 talk, unless its used in moderation. But when typing a entire sentence in leet, that's just going too far.
    - tmbjr mention - "people who will verbally abuse you for liking pok?mon." I haven't directly met anyone that would do that to me. If I did not only would get annoyed but chances are they'll be in a long talk with me.
    - Pop/Hip-hop music. Well, there are a few exceptions but for the most part I can barely let myself listen to this genre of music.... barely.
    - Loud kids/babies crying during a good movie. I learned my lesson to avoid watching movies like Finding Nemo on opening day. Nearly the entire theater was pack full of little kids o_0. Cellphones going off during a movie basically annoy me just as much.
    - Grr.. When the computer freezes up on me. I'm glad my new computer doesn't do this.. as often.

I could go on forever about what everyday things annoy me but I think I made a decent picture of that, so no need to go futher.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • These are some things that annoy me,
    I agree with a lot of the things you guys said too!
    -when soap gets in your eyes or mouth when you're taking a shower
    -when people are constantly talking during a movie (there were some people making very rude comments when I went to go see Rotk again...)
    -the use of slang and curse words.......slang annoys me, but not as much as curse words.....I felt like I had to say this one, it is near the top of my all-time annoy list.
    I say more a little later!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • -Hypocrisy
    -Excuses/Lies

That's all, for now anyway.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Disrespect: I'm 0 tolerent with disrespect... Why? Disrespect is bad and a sin. I want people to respect each other...

Cuss Words: I just hate them... I see no use out of them at all, and it's rude and obscene.

Spammers: I don't like spammers... really...

Pokemon Haters: I don't like them at all...

22sa

Years
  • 22sa said:
    -Hypocrisy
    -Excuses/Lies

That's all, for now anyway.
    So we aren't just sticking to little things afterall. :\ In that case,

-Ignorance
    -Corruption
    -Self-Devaluation
    -Slow Servers*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Well actually....cursing is a sin too. We, being only human, sin a lot, but imagine, each time you curse, there's another sin. For people who say it in their everyday speech, it can really pile up! That's one of the reasons why I don't curse!....actually, I don't think I'd curse even if it wasn't a sin.....

Back on the topic now! Sorry!

22sa

Years
  • 100marios said:
    Well actually....cursing is a sin too. We, being only human, sin a lot, but imagine, each time you curse, there's another sin. For people who say it in their everyday speech, it can really pile up! That's one of the reasons why I don't curse!....actually, I don't think I'd curse even if it wasn't a sin.....

Back on the topic now! Sorry!
    lol, that's the only reason I stoped cursing, was because it was a sin. It is a sin to lower oneself to such levels of swearing. This religious restriant was the only thing that got me to generally stop curse. *Shrugs* I really felt that bad.

Years
  • You sound like youre a pastor or lecturer or something like that. But yeah, we do sin alot. I'm against cursing, but sometimes I cant control myself, know what I mean?

22sa

Years
  • bna_li said:
    You sound like youre a pastor or lecturer or something like that. But yeah, we do sin alot. I'm against cursing, but sometimes I cant control myself, know what I mean?
    I know, simply everyone has a drop of sin in them. Of course nowadays though, I've got more reason next to religous ones for not swearing, the swears are really hidieous. I have a friend that says swearing is "barbaric" to him.

Last edited:
    Back