• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The little things that annoy you...

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
  • 100marios said:
    More things that annoy me!

-When I walk into a room to do or get something, and forget what it is.

There was another one, but I forgot what it was hehe....

That's how hamsters live their lives; they run up into their lookout tower, forget what they wanted to do, go down to another tube, forget what they wanted to do, go back to where they where, forget what they wanted to do...

...and it goes on and on for a year, and then you die. Living the life of a hamster must be frustrating....if you can remember it... x.x()

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • orange*berry said:
    That's how hamsters live their lives; they run up into their lookout tower, forget what they wanted to do, go down to another tube, forget what they wanted to do, go back to where they where, forget what they wanted to do...

...and it goes on and on for a year, and then you die. Living the life of a hamster must be frustrating....if you can remember it... x.x()
    Wha!? I'm not a hamster I'm completely human!!

.......How did she figure out?.....
    Just kidding! Hehe

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    Wha!? I'm not a hamster I'm completely human!!

.......How did she figure out?.....
    Just kidding! Hehe

I feel so sorry for you. >=3 ...and that reminds me; your very old for a hamster. *Gets a box, and starts to dig a hole in the ground*
    TeeHee X3

100marios

Years
  • orange*berry said:
    I feel so sorry for you. >=3 ...and that reminds me; your very old for a hamster. *Gets a box, and starts to dig a hole in the ground*
    TeeHee X3
    .......Oh I forgot something for my annoy list! Here it is!:

- Orange*Berry's little comments about me being an old hamster......just kidding! Hehe....

This is fun hehe....
    *press the "submit reply" button with his paw.....er...hand*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • One more thing that annoys me:

-When the time you get before you have to goto sleep runs out...

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
    Years
  • I don't like when I see bad little kids in the store. They cry and beat on the parents because they want barbie wrapping paper. The parents don't do anything but say "Becky Sue, i'm going to pu you in time out for FIVE whole minutes!. Then the parents end up buying the wrapping paper. That annoys me.

I don't like bullies. Did anyone see the boy on the school bus who was getting beaten by about six kids? they caught it on the buscam. The bus driver did nothing about it. There wasn't even a reason to hit on that kid. That stuff makes me feel uber mad.

100marios

Years
  • That reminds me Nick.....

-Parents who treat their children badly.

The other day at the park, I saw a little boy (he couldn't of been more than 4 years old) being yelled at by his father, just because he couldn't hit the ball. (They were practicing softball) The father was around his early 20's so I suppose he was trying to look cool, and not get mushy on his son. His son started crying and his mom just sat around and did nothing. The father even started to say that he was a baby and that he would never fit in. I was actually suprised that he didn't start hitting the poor little kid.
    ..........jerk.....those kind of people get me angry!
    ....I guess I should calm down though.....

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years

Gee, thanks for turning a humorous trivial-thatings-that-bug-you thread into a list-of-things-I-hate/offends-me thread.

Seriously, anyone who actually feels fear when they see a "goth" has some issues of their own... they're just people wearing black.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Iveechan said:

Gee, thanks for turning a humorous trivial-thatings-that-bug-you thread into a list-of-things-I-hate/offends-me thread.

Seriously, anyone who actually feels fear when they see a "goth" has some issues of their own... they're just people wearing black.
    people wearing black...and spikes...and chains...and powder on their face.

They are kinda creepy when you see one and they stare at you...

100marios

Years
  • Iveechan said:

Huh? Well if you're talking to me, I can't say that was much of a list. I just wanted to share that with you guys. If some of you don't like it, fine by me, don't read it.

Enough of that though hehe.....
    Rockers are another word for Goths though...right?
    ...sorta? Hehe...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    That reminds me Nick.....

-Parents who treat their children badly.

The other day at the park, I saw a little boy (he couldn't of been more than 4 years old) being yelled at by his father, just because he couldn't hit the ball. (They were practicing softball) The father was around his early 20's so I suppose he was trying to look cool, and not get mushy on his son. His son started crying and his mom just sat around and did nothing. The father even started to say that he was a baby and that he would never fit in. I was actually suprised that he didn't start hitting the poor little kid.
    ..........jerk.....those kind of people get me angry!
    ....I guess I should calm down though.....
    Yea, parents who insultingly embrass their kids on purpose too. That just opens the door to so many ugly worlds, perhaps permanently.

100marios

Years
  • 22sa said:
    Yea, parents who insultingly embrass their kids on purpose too. That just opens the door to so many ugly worlds, perhaps permanently.
    My mom embarrases me in front of my friends too,....but just for fun hehe.
    Gah! I had another one, but I just can't seem to remember it.....hehe.
    (I'm not a hamster! Really, I'm not! Hehe)

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
  • Ok here what bugs me:

Getting the right Nature for a Pokemon in R/S for contest
    Contest over all in R/S
    My mother(trust me)
    getting bills
    Artist block(i get that alot -_-)
    Writing(i mean like stuff for school/collage-not RPG's or fics)
    Sreaming kids that you know will not stop till they get what they want
    being board

Years
  • The EV system in R/S
    Whats that? Also things that bug me is
    People who use shorthand all the time (i.e. h3y wad up dUd3? I was chill3n
    lika vill3n)
    Words like shizzle, bling, dawg, trippen, rims, benjamins
    big rims on cars
    jocks (no offense)
    anti anime enthusiasts
    people who use the words that annoy me