• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC:// The Children Are Hunted

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Okay cool. This is gonna be fun. I'm gonna enjoy this immensely. ^^ *rubs hands evilly* XD

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    So, the Dawn Project was where Theo captured kids who had powers. Or am I wrong? Because I have an idea on where to go with Tony.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Nope it's right. He trained them to control their powers and find ways to enhance them. Oh this should be good.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    I'm thinking that maybe an associate of Theo got impatient and somehow took powers from Pokemon and put them into humans with some consequences. ;D

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • I felt like developing TGP a bit. I will tell you what happened. Marcus and Robby were a part of the Dawn Project. Marcus had visions of the future, and Robby seemed to be able to be able to move things with his mind.. Marcus kept having his visions, and Robby, used his powers to take Marcus's powers into his own mind. Doing so caused a shock that sealed most of Marcus's psychic awareness. It also drove Robby mad. He lost the use of his own powers, and got the visions. When Project Dawn was stopped the first time, Robby fell through the cracks. From there, he wandered around, what was left of his mind knew he would be pursued, so he stole somethings and began parading around as a hero. He felt it would throw people off his track, and was right. He eventually lost himself in the act. Hope that helps.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    I'm gonna be gone the next few days, I'll pop in every now and then. ^^

Nideous

Years
  • Hmm... Marcus has his visions back. I'm not quite sure how to handle those. I don't want them to become Deus Ex Machina. But he does get them. Any ideas as to what I can do about this?

Garet

GhostFire
    Years
  • Maybe...Marcus spontaneously has a vision every now and then? You know, like maybe he has no control over when he has one. It could be something very important or something very...unimportant.
    Um...that's what I'm thinking. Is that too close to Deus Ex Machina for you?

Nideous

Years
  • Nah, that should work. Thanks for the help.

Edit: Also, if anyone wants Marcus to have a vision as a plot device for whatever reason, go ahead and say what the vision is. I'll take it from there.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Yeah, I would say a very low population. Maybe there's a reason they're beginning to pack together. o_0

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    *looks around sneakily* I can't imagine the reason why that could be happening.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Sorry I couldn't post. Are Thomas and Zoran in Venice?

Nideous

Years
  • Yup. Thomas is training so he can finally win his fourth badge. He and Zoran have been there for two days. I suppose this is when our timelines will sync up, right?

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Yeah, lemme just see how this conflict with Garet plays out.

Back