• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC:// The Children Are Hunted

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Aye. Who would've figured that a fire pokemon would be afraid of the dark? ...Well anyone who researched torchic, because apparently torchic have exceptionally poor night vision, but that's besides the point!

I apologize if I'm slightly slow at posting. I'm trying to ballance College, GM duties, other roleplays, volunteer work, video games, music arranging, and family time. It's actually working pretty well, but being so close to my limits is causing me to hit writer's block more often. Speaking of which, feel free to skip my next post. |D A monologue isn't coming easily and it wouldn't be important even if I did think one up.

Last edited:

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Okay, I have the chance to post for one day, so I'll take it!

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Actually, it is possible. They were cut, but not removed. Thomas would just need someone to go and repair them. Not an easy process, but it is manageble. And yeah, it kind of is making them all fall apart. But that's what makes it even better when they all get it together again. :D

Garet

GhostFire
Years
How long is that gonna take? Hm...

...I'm guessing that...ah, I think Garet, Leo, and co. would have found those badges useful if they hadn't been buried in the RDM base after the explosion.
Wait, wasn't it the job of the Black Ones to keep the balance of the world? Or, are they just a group who think that Pokemon should be banished? Ooh, what if they and the Knights of Valor that Quin and Draco are part of were together at one time?
(I'm not the one who came up with either group, though, so I wouldn't know.)

Nideous

Years
That depends on how good the person is at fixing the heart, and how well they know Thomas.

And the Knights are their own group. As for them used to being a part of the Black Ones at one point in time, I'll have to talk with Roserade about that. But it's a pretty good idea, especially because the Knights want to keep pokemon in the world. XD

And yes, Thomas did just catch Van. :D Awfully mean of him. And you can bet that our ill tempered little fox will not listen to him at all.

Nideous

Years
Yes I do. XD Garet fighting someone on the beach. :D Why, did you want to have that happen? Because Marcus has been wrong about his visions before...
:7:
And here's a hint, Robby's next. :D

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Oh. I did not know the part about the beach being the location. I agree that visions can be wrong, since the future isn't set in stone.

...I have a feeling it would be a fitting punishment for Theo if someone were to crush his mind. And if he's keeping his entire project under Regis' radar...it wouldn't fall apart if Theo were to be taken out of the picture, would it?

Is Roserade still having problems with Internet access?

Nideous

Years
Well, originally the vision was going to be Van :7: fighting Garet on the beach. But I could have Amber kidnap Esper and take off in that direction, if you wanted. XD

And as fun as that sounds, I doubt he will be on the recieving end of a mind crush. But Marcus, as soon as he and Theo meet again, will be doing a little bit of awesome things with his power. :D And I'm willing to bet it would fall apart if he were gone.

And I don't know what to say about Roserade. But I still find it hilarious that this RP is going so strongly without him. :D

Garet

GhostFire
Years
I'm not sure...Amber seems like such an innocent Pokemon whose self-esteem would be hurt if Garet defeated her in battle.
...Why not? If Amber can get there, then let's go right ahead.

It is still strong, isn't it? Awesome.

Nideous

Years
To be frank, Amber wouldn't much care if she lost. Sh'ed be upset that she wasn't able to get Esper back, :7: and would probably throw a temper tantrum. But it wouldn't really effect her self esteem any. She'd simply calm down and try something else. XD Like Spaz out, as she is prone to do. :D

Back