• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
haharmt.png

Have you ever heard of Snivy? Well of course, who wouldn't? Snivy is a Pokémon that would surely caught everyone's attention, confident, awesome, cool, and lovely. If your one of those, come & join us! We STAN for Snivy. :)

Before anything else, please don't forget to read the rules!
FOLLOW PC's general rules & regulations as well as the official Pokemon Group's rules.
— Discussing other Pokemon aside from Snivy and it's evolutions is strictly prohibited! D:
NO trolling & spamming non-sense things!
Respect one another & make sure to have fun!

If your interested in joining, please fill out this form so that I can add you to the official list of members!

• NAME:
  • WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?
  • CAN YOU BE ACTIVE?
This list consists of the following members who are officially fans of Snivy.
1. Snivy063 (Founder) (Currently: Serperior - 231 Points)
2. AlexOzzyCake (Currently: Snivy Egg - 16 Points)
3. Tails05 (Currently Snivy Egg - 2 Points)
4. miltankRancher (Currently: Serperior - 229 Points)
5. RoseBlade (Currently: Snivy Egg - 6 Points)
6. Avishka
(Currently: Snivy - 33 Points)
7. Pokemon Trainer Touko (Currently: Snivy Egg - 1 Point)
8. Knight of the Abyss (Currently: Snivy Egg - 8 Points)

9. Leeza (Currently: Snivy - 56 Points)
10. SniDERPvy - (Currently: Snivy Egg- 18 Points)
11. @lpha
(Currently: Snivy Egg- 1 Point)
12. bryan_e029 (Currently: Snivy Egg- 11 Points)
13. baladamy
14. ryaxer
15. gunnerpow7 (Currently: Snivy - 25 Points)
16. Gawain (Currently: Snivy Egg - 6 Points)
17. Nakuzami
(Currently: Snivy - 20 Points)
18. Taposa
(Currently: Snivy - 46 Points)
19. Exzessiva (Currently: Snivy - 26 Points)
20. HannahB123 (Currently: Snivy Egg- 1 Point)
21. pikamon999 (Currently: Snivy Egg- 1 Point)
22. ShadowExcadrill (Currently: Snivy Egg - 5 Points)
23. Snivy Attacks (Currently: Snivy Egg - 3 Points)
24. miakalina -
(Currently: Snivy Egg- 9 Points)
25. Trance and Moss
26. Nicodapeek (Currently: Snivy Egg- 1 Point)
27. ryaxer (Currently: Snivy Egg- 1 Point)
28. Tsudawn (Currently: Snivy Egg- 1 Point)
29. dooku01 (Currently: Snivy Egg- 1 Point)
30. pikamon999 (Currently: Snivy Egg- 1 Point)
31. chikoritagirl (Currently: Snivy Egg- 1 Point)
32. Liam Crawford (Currently: Snivy Egg- 7 Points)
33. Twiggy (Currently: Snivy Egg - 15 Points)
34. Ganeshwar (Currently Snivy Egg - 2 Points)
35. Nolan Muina (Currently: Snivy Egg - 6 Points)
36. Klinklang5 (Currently: Snivy Egg - 7 Points)
37. Trance and Moss (Currently: Snivy Egg 1 Point)
38. Dratizard (Currently: Snivy - 20 Points)

To thrill things up, I have decided to do a little ranking upon members of this fanclub. Every new member will start as a '' Snivy Egg '' meaning you still haven't hatched as a Snivy and still need further training, to hatch out from the egg, you will need to gather 20 points (1 point = 1 post) to be a Snivy. Hatching into a Snivy will give you some benefits that I would discuss later. In order to be a Servine, you need to earn 60 points, and 120 points to become a Serperior. To earn additional points, recruiting one member will reward you five points, which means if you could recruit 4 members, you will automatically receive 20 points, in which you will hatch out and be a Snivy! Another way to earn more points is by making banners and graphics for the fan club which can get you an additional three points!

The benefits that I was talking about are the following: Hatching out from the egg (20 points) will give you the benefit to start discussions without the team manager's permission! Starting discussions also gives you an additional five points! Getting into a Servine will give you the right to host events, trivia's, competitions & stuff like that! And lastly, Serperior, will give you the right to be possibly one of my Co-Founders as well as Club Managers!

Our current topic for the day is!

Which move will perfectly represent Snivy?

Previous Topics:
These topics can still be discussed if one of you didn't have the chance to answer the question so.
What can you say about Snivy's and it's evolution's designs?
If you could rename Snivy and it's evolutions, what would it be?
In the anime, do you think Snivy will evolve into any of the evolutions?
Have you picked Snivy as your starter on B/W? If yes, can you say it did a great job as your starter? If not, and you picked out the other starters, which do you think is better Snivy or the other two?
In the anime, or maybe in the game, what would you prefer? A female Snivy or a male one?
If you could describe Snivy in one word, what would it be?
If you could name a forest with a lot of Snivy's, what would you call it?
If you could make a new moveset for Snivy, what would you call it and what would be it's effect?
If the Snivy line was introduced in a previous generation, would it still be noticeable?
If you were to pick a known or famous trainer in the Pokemon series, who would you pick as Snivy's partner?
If you could have a rival for Snivy (ingame) or its evolutionary line, who would it be?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
NAME: AlexOzzyCake, sir!
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I love Snivy of course? ;D
CAN YOU BE ACTIVE?: Hell to the ye-ah! ^^

On the topic, I want it to have legs... So badly... Why would evolution remove something useful such as legs? ;o; They all look green though so that's a bonus! ^^

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
NAME: AlexOzzyCake, sir!
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I love Snivy of course? ;D
CAN YOU BE ACTIVE?: Hell to the ye-ah! ^^

On the topic, I want it to have legs... So badly... Why would evolution remove something useful such as legs? ;o; They all look green though so that's a bonus! ^^
Yay! First one! :p

Welcome to the club, hopefully, you could know more about Snivy! ^.^

Hey, wait! I haven't even thought of that, you're right, why would they even consider removing the legs? :x .. I mean does it really have to be snake type or somethin like that? xD;

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Thankyouuu~! Hehe, who knows, I'm sure they had a good reason for it? xD 'Serperior' kinda sounds snakeish...? xD

Do you want a User Bar made for your group? :3

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
SNIVY! <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

*joins*

Name: Tails05
Why I joining: Are you seriously asking this question? :P
Spoiler:

Will I be active: Oh yess.

Btw, Snivy, Servine, and Serperior are all based on snakes/serpents and probably also the part of Genesis in the Bible that says that the serpents was "the most crafty of all the animals God had made." (Sn(Snake)ivy, Ser(Serpent)vine, Serp(Serpent)erior)

It actually makes more sense for Snivy and Servine's legs to be removed, because they are truly based on the serpent that tempted Eve anyway. And snakes/serpents don't have legs.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Thankyouuu~! Hehe, who knows, I'm sure they had a good reason for it? xD 'Serperior' kinda sounds snakeish...? xD

Do you want a User Bar made for your group? :3
Sure, I'd be grateful! :)

So far, you, me & Tails are the members, ah! I need to recruit more. :p

SNIVY! <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

*joins*

Name: Tails05
Why I joining: Are you seriously asking this question? :P
Spoiler:

Will I be active: Oh yess.

Btw, Snivy, Servine, and Serperior are all based on snakes/serpents and probably also the part of Genesis in the Bible that says that the serpents was "the most crafty of all the animals God had made." (Sn(Snake)ivy, Ser(Serpent)vine, Serp(Serpent)erior)

It actually makes more sense for Snivy and Servine's legs to be removed, because they are truly based on the serpent that tempted Eve anyway. And snakes/serpents don't have legs.
Hello! Welcome to the fanclub, please enjoy your stay. ^.^

Wow, I didn't know that. :'o, guess your a hardcore stan afterall. :p

Would you guys help me recruit members?

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
42-4199-ubda5470.gif

How's that? ^^
Oh my gosh, I'm so grateful! .. :'D .. Thanks a lot! </3; Hopefully this might help promoting the club more!

Anyway, gave you an additional 3 points! ^.^

By the way, do you like the Shiny Snivy?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
NAME:miltankRancher

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN? Serperior is so freaking awesome. Though, I prefer his jap. name (Jalorda)

CAN YOU BE ACTIVE? Of course I can. If I don't have school work, that is.

Cheers to Snivy.

On topic.

This only proves the evolution of snakes. :bd

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
NAME: RoseBlade, either the full name, Rose or Blade. No other flower or sword type reference.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Snivy is the coolest looking starter in Unova, and Serperior just looks majestic.

CAN YOU BE ACTIVE: I will be on and off, not really sure what you yourself mean by active.

Topic:

Although I was slightly put off by Servine, Snivy and Serperior more than made up for it. I personally believe that Serperior looks a bit too much like Milotic to be coincidence though. They most likely got lazy somewhere along the road and decided to take the most beautiful and popular pokemon, do not quote me on that, Milotic and made it 200 times more awesome by making it a grass type and a starter evolution.

Honestly did not see the snake reference till now, and although I cannot stop anyone from making the posts, can I please ask that we not branch out into religious quotes? It becomes way to tedious... Although I would like to point out that though God created the snake He also punished it by taking away its legs to be forever under the foot of man. It was Lucifer that bestowed upon it the gift of beauty to lure and entrance and the deadliness of fangs and venom to defend itself and hunt...just a little Black Bible trivia for ya.

Which actually goes with the evolutionary line of Snivy now that I think about it.

And no I am not being sacrilegious just pointing it out.

PS: If I do get accepted into the club can I use the user bar that AlexOzzyCake made?

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
NAME:miltankRancher

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN? Serperior is so freaking awesome. Though, I prefer his jap. name (Jalorda)

CAN YOU BE ACTIVE? Of course I can. If I don't have school work, that is.

Cheers to Snivy.

On topic.

This only proves the evolution of snakes. :bd
Yay! You joined. :'3 .. Welcome to the fanclub.

Well, does snakes really have legs at the first place? xD;

NAME: RoseBlade, either the full name, Rose or Blade. No other flower or sword type reference.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: Snivy is the coolest looking starter in Unova, and Serperior just looks majestic.

CAN YOU BE ACTIVE: I will be on and off, not really sure what you yourself mean by active.

Topic:

Although I was slightly put off by Servine, Snivy and Serperior more than made up for it. I personally believe that Serperior looks a bit too much like Milotic to be coincidence though. They most likely got lazy somewhere along the road and decided to take the most beautiful and popular pokemon, do not quote me on that, Milotic and made it 200 times more awesome by making it a grass type and a starter evolution.

Honestly did not see the snake reference till now, and although I cannot stop anyone from making the posts, can I please ask that we not branch out into religious quotes? It becomes way to tedious... Although I would like to point out that though God created the snake He also punished it by taking away its legs to be forever under the foot of man. It was Lucifer that bestowed upon it the gift of beauty to lure and entrance and the deadliness of fangs and venom to defend itself and hunt...just a little Black Bible trivia for ya.

Which actually goes with the evolutionary line of Snivy now that I think about it.

And no I am not being sacrilegious just pointing it out.

PS: If I do get accepted into the club can I use the user bar that AlexOzzyCake made?
Sure, you can use it! ^^ .. Welcome to the club by the way!

NEW TOPIC !!!!
If you could rename Snivy and it's evolutions, what would it be?

MEMBERS UPDATE! As of November 4, 2011
1. Snivy063 (Founder) (Currently: Serperior - Maximum Points)
2. AlexOzzyCake (Currently: Snivy Egg - 6 Points)
3. Tails05 (Currently Snivy Egg - 1 Point)
4. miltankRancher (Currently: Snivy Egg - 1 Point)
5. RoseBlade (Currently Snivy Egg - 1 Point)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013

Yay! You joined. :'3 .. Welcome to the fanclub.

Well, does snakes really have legs at the first place? xD;

Sure, you can use it! ^^ .. Welcome to the club by the way!

Yay, I'm in. Thank you, after much trial and error, I finally got it to fit...<3

By the way I addressed the snake not having legs thing in my last post...just saying.

Topic:

Rename? Why? Snivy fits the personality that it is supposed to have, it is snazzy and direct, Snivy. (people still say snazzy right?) Servine's name is a little strange but fits when you hear its cry, smooth and...Servvvviiiineee. Serperior...what better way to name a final evolution superior to all the rest.

All in all there is no reason to change the names at all.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Yay, I'm in. Thank you, after much trial and error, I finally got it to fit...<3

By the way I addressed the snake not having legs thing in my last post...just saying.

Topic:

Rename? Why? Snivy fits the personality that it is supposed to have, it is snazzy and direct, Snivy. (people still say snazzy right?) Servine's name is a little strange but fits when you hear its cry, smooth and...Servvvviiiineee. Serperior...what better way to name a final evolution superior to all the rest.

All in all there is no reason to change the names at all.
I absolutely agree with what you said, but if I had to rename Snivy, it'd be Snaky, yes that sounds weird, but I think it's cute. ♥

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013

I absolutely agree with what you said, but if I had to rename Snivy, it'd be Snaky, yes that sounds weird, but I think it's cute. ♥

Hehe, I had a stuffed snake that I called Snaky, me and him used to scare people. I would sneak up behind them and he would take care of the looking menacing part. Had it till one day it disappeared, it was stuffed how could it slither away, I asked after my parents told me it did. I found it though...in their closet...5 years later...

Anyway, while you are the leader, and also entitled to your opinion, I don't think Snaky really fits the aloof personality that Snivy is supposed to represent. Its to docile and smooth not like the direct and tough sounding Snivy. SnivySnivySnivy...Snivy.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Hehe, I had a stuffed snake that I called Snaky, me and him used to scare people. I would sneak up behind them and he would take care of the looking menacing part. Had it till one day it disappeared, it was stuffed how could it slither away, I asked after my parents told me it did. I found it though...in their closet...5 years later...

Anyway, while you are the leader, and also entitled to your opinion, I don't think Snaky really fits the aloof personality that Snivy is supposed to represent. Its to docile and smooth not like the direct and tough sounding Snivy. SnivySnivySnivy...Snivy.
Snivy is known for it's confidence and toughness, but I'd like to breed a Snivy which is really sweet and sooffftt~ :'33

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
NAME: Avishka
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I like Snivy
CAN YOU BE ACTIVE?: Of course I can
i will answer the question later.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
NAME: Avishka
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I like Snivy
CAN YOU BE ACTIVE?: Of course I can
i will answer the question later.
Well then, welcome aboard! :'D

Hope you'll join our discussions and stuff like that. ^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013

Snivy is known for it's confidence and toughness, but I'd like to breed a Snivy which is really sweet and sooffftt~ :'33

I would prefer a tsundere Snivy. I can see it now, read at your own risk.

Spoiler:

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I would prefer a tsundere Snivy. I can see it now, read at your own risk.

Spoiler:
I can't believe how good you are, I mean take a look at that, that's something! :'x .. You could possibly give them actualy names than just a Snivy or an Oshawatt.

Anyway, if someone would want to contribute a banner, userbar, and any other form of images that includes a Snivy, feel free! ^^

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Snakes do have a non-functioning legs/feet according to a news article I read months ago. Well...

On topic...

When the English names are still in discussiona round here, the name Smugleaf came up. That was the name I wanted for Snivy back then. And it would be cool if it did come true.

Serperior's name became quite epic after a few months. It was not noticeable at first, and I was like meh, but Superior Serpent idea really struck a chord.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Snakes do have a non-functioning legs/feet according to a news article I read months ago. Well...

On topic...

When the English names are still in discussiona round here, the name Smugleaf came up. That was the name I wanted for Snivy back then. And it would be cool if it did come true.

Serperior's name became quite epic after a few months. It was not noticeable at first, and I was like meh, but Superior Serpent idea really struck a chord.
Smugleaf, how's that? :'o

I wouldn't want to change the name of Serperior though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back