• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
A new topic...?

Speaking of topics, I have noticed that I never answered the current topic :O

Leaf Storm and Leaf Tornado go really well with Snivy :3

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I'm surprised my club is still alive after my hiatus. xD;

Anyway, I'd like to thank you guys for keeping this club alive. It would've been dead if you guys weren't around, so thank you so so much! ♥

I have a lot to update!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Well... about how useful Snivy/Servine/Serperior is in battles... I don't really know as I'm not into competitive battling... Now, if a Snivy with Contrary has been released...

Anyway, cheers! I finished one quick Snivy art. I hardly have any reference to draw one though... I need that Pokedex 3D =3="

Spoiler:

And if any of you noticed my avatar... Yes, I drew that as well. :D
cute drawing and avatar <3 :)

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Anyway, I'd like to thank you guys for keeping this club alive. It would've been dead if you guys weren't around, so thank you so so much! ♥

I have a lot to update!
Haha! As long as you have some dedicated members, there should be enough to keep a club going for a while, even headless. :|

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014

I have a lot to update!

Welcome back.

New idea(I think) for a topic: How do you like Snivy's shiny form?

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I don't like the shiny colours very much. I prefer the normal colours :P I think it's cuter the normal way :)

Yeah... same here. The normal colours are just right.

Excuse me, cute? Snivy is too awesome for 'cute'.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Yeah... same here. The normal colours are just right.

Excuse me, cute? Snivy is too awesome for 'cute'.

Awesome and cute at the same time! There's no rule that says that both cannot coexist at the same time! :DDD

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I don't really think there is room for cuteness in that face. It's so full of awesomeness.

I played around recolouring Snivy. What do you think? Compare them to the official sprites.

Attachments

• snivy recolours.png
    snivy recolours.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 2

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
cute drawing and avatar <3 :)

I'm pretty neutral with Snivy's shiny form, although normal form looks better. x3

I played around recolouring Snivy. What do you think? Compare them to the official sprites.

They're pretty nice, but you forgot to recolor the yellow outlines of its collar (I think?) at the red and blue Snivy. It's... pretty noticeable. :/

Anyway, since you decided to recolor, I decided to fool around and make a random blue Snivy sprite :D

Blue-1.png

Yeah, I was bored.

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
They're pretty nice, but you forgot to recolor the yellow outlines of its collar (I think?) at the red and blue Snivy. It's... pretty noticeable. :/

I think it looks fine. I left it like this on purpose.

Anyway, since you decided to recolor, I decided to fool around and make a random blue Snivy sprite :D

Blue-1.png

That's pretty cool. But I think I see something on its mouth. Like whiskers.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I think the blue Snivy does look good, but the colour right around its eye is a bit... off. Maybe we could have tried changing the hue a bit...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
Welcome back.

I won't lie, although its Snivy I don't much care for its shiny form, its to dark. Although Serperior's color scheme in its shiny form makes up for it in my opinion.

I would like to say hello I am back in case anyone missed me at all.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I won't lie, although its Snivy I don't much care for its shiny form, its to dark. Although Serperior's color scheme in its shiny form makes up for it in my opinion.

I would like to say hello I am back in case anyone missed me at all.
welcome back!!

How do you like Snivy's shiny form?
the shiny form is nice but i like normal colors more

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
So, if I'm not wrong from looking at the posts, seems like most people prefer the normal colours for Snivy. I do agree with that - it's much more natural that way :P The shade of blue for the Shiny Snivy doesn't look great, and it does look a bit irritating to my eyes. The colour doesn't complement the other colour...

Klinklang5

Bowties are Cool
Years
So, if I'm not wrong from looking at the posts, seems like most people prefer the normal colours for Snivy. I do agree with that - it's much more natural that way :P The shade of blue for the Shiny Snivy doesn't look great, and it does look a bit irritating to my eyes. The colour doesn't complement the other colour...

True, the normal colors do supply a more natural and fitting look, but it's nice to mix it up a bit sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back