• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What town did they say it in?

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
I'm making a comeback with the "What Town did they Say it in?" game, where I post a quote, and you say which town it was said in.

Set in D/P:
"Whatever the enviorment, people and pokemon adapt to live there. That's what we all do to survive."

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
I don't know, I think lets see, adapt, survive, is it........I drew a blank on the name, but the town with Candice as gym leader, 7th gym, Regigigas.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
~Rose Reaper~: Wrong
Pipluper: Wrong
Penguinpal6: You are absoloutely correct on that part.

Way to go even though it was easy.

Now on to the next round..:

Also set in D/P:
"...It broke me ounce, but that only added to my resolve!"

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
ounce? do you mean once? Hmmmmmmmm.........I don't think I've ever heard that before. I'm gonna pass for now.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
Years
I beleive that would be The C one, I suck at names, ummm, like the one north of Solaceon.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
And...ANNHH!

Only 2 more chances. And since I don't want to reveal to much

Hint: Either right before,in, or after Sunnyshore.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
And this concludes round one. Winner... None. That is wrong. We are all forgetting one place:

The pokemon center before Victory Road. The women inside says it.

Back