• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What town did they say it in?

Years
  • manaphy, your wrong. and piplupper, your right but be more specific.

izy, your not even close

so it is in fuschia and i can't give any hints cuz u got the city.

only 2 trys left

Last edited:

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Lets see whats in Fuchsia City, and that would complement you for good strategy...hmmmmm

Fuchsia City Gym leader Koga?

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • On I also have a challenge to put into action, but do steels first. Who in R/S/E said Its been forever since Ive seen him smile like that?

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • I swear if someone gets it before me i will sin them!

So yeah, it's the first trainer you should encounter in The gym. PLEAASSSE COUNT THIS!

Years
  • and your are wrong. you were close when you said koga, but it was a trainer in his gym. so i guess i'll just do a new one.

D/P

"Folks like me have a long history we can look back on. Young people like you only have the future to look foward to"

lets see if you can crack that

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    i got it, its the old lady on the second floor of the namerater building of Eterna City, your quote is defiantly cracked now.

Back