• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your Signature pokemon be?

Shooting_star*

The ultimate Poser.
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 14, 2006
    sorry if there is already a thread for this, ikl be honest i didnt check, i didnt think there would be ^^ but anyway, if you could choose, what would your signature pokemon be?

((signature as in, say, ash's is Pikachu, Team rockets is Meowth ect ^^))

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • It's really hard for me to choose really, I love so many different pokemon. Though it would probably be something that can walk on it's hind legs. Probably Kecleon, that would be cool on my shoulder or sitting on my backpack, legs on shoulders and arms on head, yeah, that'd rule.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • I don't know this is a hard one. It would have to be small so i could carry it around so i couldn't pick a dragonite or anything of that sort. My final choices would probably come down too: dratini, mudkip, or a gengar.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Easy. Charizard. Not small but cool. A signature pokemon is one that you would use all the time that will be your best friend. Charizard after evolving and all will be close to me. Then I sure my charizard will be sort of ok with me on his sholder. Still it closeness that make a trainer have a signature pokemon.

Celebi-

Ilex Forest Protector
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2006
    Mine would be Celebi :p

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2006
    I'd say mine would be Elekid. :t239: This was the pokemon that made me start liking electric types. Second choice would be Zangoose

Last edited:

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • I think I'd go for something Pikachu related.. otherwise, a second choice would be something Treecko related.. say.. jumping off trees together with Treecko or something.. lols.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I'd DEFINATELY pick my favourite Pokemon Poochyena! Of course I think you would know why I would pick Poochyena if you made me say reasons why I would be here chatting forever ^^ But yeah basically because it is a very cute Pokemon and its small enough to be able to be carried in my hands.

But my second pick would be Growlithe the loyal and kawaii K-9!
    And then my third pick would definately be Umbreon the kawaiiest Eevee evolution! (in my opinion ^^)

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • My signature pokemon would be my favorite one as well. Teh almighty and all-cute, Feebas! ^^

I'd love to have her sitting on my shoulder/head and sending her out to battle, she'd look all pretty and suchlike with her blue scarf on, the list of reason just stretches on and on. I wouldn't give another option, cause' I'm sure that I wouldn't want any other Pokemon to take her place. XP

Nookling

The incredibly boring girl
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 30, 2007
    ahh.. but then you wouldn't want to run into an Espeon or something of a psychic type, would you? xD There'd be trouble if a psychic type comes along to disturb you.. >u<

I guess in some cases we'd have to escape together...especially considering how scared s***less I am of ghosts or anything psychic:nervous:

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Prolly Blastoise,it's tough exterior would surprise the crowd,since it is well known that I am a huge fan of cute Normal types ;]

Thus,Blastoise is cool!It was my starter in Leaf Green =]

Back