• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your Signature pokemon be?

Matt11

Fanfic Beginner
Years
  • Why would it be a female....
    Um.... How do I get back on topic?.... Umbreon is my signature pokemon, deal with it :D

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
  • Why would it be a female....
    Um.... How do I get back on topic?.... Umbreon is my signature pokemon, deal with it :D
    I dunno, this is just my opinion but since moon is feminine and umbreon is the moon pokemon, on the yin yang the darkness represents femininity (among other things) etc., plus I like female pokemon better xD Though, none of the 'eons are female very much, They're female like 15% of the time last I checked, well actually I don't remember but whatever. If you want to continue talking about this we should take it to PMs. :P

eureKa^

Veteran
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    my signature pokemon would be something cool, like salamence <3

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    'Tis hard to choose. There are so many Pokémon I like. <3 However, because a signature Pokémon would have to be something small enough to carry with you or something that can easily keep up with you I'd have to say my signature Pokémon would either be Chikorita, Aipom, Mudkip or Yanma. Dunsparce is cute, cool and awesome, but just imagine how frustrating it'd be to wait for that thing to catch up with you. x__x

I guess my signature Pokémon would be (In order from the one I'd like the most and the one I'd like the least):

1. Aipom
    2. Tie between Chikorita and Mudkip
    3. Yanma

Yanma isn't last because I like it the least but because even though it's aesome, I just can't imagine a Yanma flying beside me or sitting on my shoulder while I'm randomly walking somewhere. Aipom for the win! =D
    Matt11 said:
    Why would it be a female....
    And why would it be male, and why not just call Umbreon ''it'' unless you're speaking of an Umbreon thats gender has already been specified? -.-

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Pichu! Cute, adorable, has been my favorite for quite some time! ♥♥♥

(And it's to be expected I don't base this on stats or durability...*blind*)

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • hmmm, i wonder, ummmmm... *thinks for about 30 minutes* uhhhhhh... *looks at username and siggy* oh yeah! Ralts would be my headliner! He would use his awesome Hypnosis/Dream eater/Shadow ball combo >D

iCE CUBE

Ice ice baby...
    Years
  • i would choose mudkip as my signiture pokemon because wenever you needed a drink you could just say WATER GUN! and you would have a drink!

eureKa^

Veteran
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    i would choose mudkip as my signiture pokemon because wenever you needed a drink you could just say WATER GUN! and you would have a drink!

:P if you said water gun it'd attack you lol i think a walrein would make better water anyway ^_~ being part ice, mudkip would make muddy water xD

DaVinci

Le Da Vinci Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    Mine would be Smeargle. All artists are creative and I can be creative.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Latios or Diagura if it was big and legendary for example noland befriending articunio if it was small i would have korinku and keep it out even if it is a rentoraa

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • OOOH fun thread

mine would definitely be ...........*drumroll*

CAMERUPT. just awesome, i love it. i don't like fire pokemon that much, but camerupt is just so great in every way that i can't refuse it from being on my team. it can be a bad poke to choose in a battle, but there's just something about it that always pulls through for me.

What would your Signature pokemon be?
    <333

Back