• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tabi Tournament (OOC/SU) Rated T

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Sorry if my first post was mediocre, wasn't sure on what to do at first but I should get the ball rolling eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later too.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    Are you likely to be able to post tomorrow Cybeast? If you won't be able to would you be okay with me posting just to keep some momentum going?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'll post again by either the end of this weekend or the beginning of next week, been dealing with some problems irl so I've been busy.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Alive and well here. Just waiting for Cy to post, lol.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Okay, guys, here's the thing.

I don't want this RP to be one of those RP who end up dying because everyone is waiting for someone else. That has been what happened to the other RPs I've GMed and many RPs that I seen, RPed in, and watched go away. So, here's what we're going to do.

Everyone who is still RPing, state something here within next Sunday. Anyone who doesn't do so is hereby kicked out of the RP and have to be re-accepted if they want to rejoin. For all of those who still want to RP, the plot will move Monday and we will start the journey.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I'm still into this so keep me in. I'll be looking forward to the point that we move on.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • I'm certainly up for this, just waiting for the plot to move on now! :) When we go through the teleporters we'll all be more independent so we won't be waiting around for each other to post. I'm sure it will pick up significantly!

Back