• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tabi Tournament (OOC/SU) Rated T

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
If we still have room, yes, it will be permitted. Hope you can make it, Xulek. :)

Alright, well, we've got four people (including me) so far. I'm pretty sure Nideous is still in, considering he replied to my latest post. However, I don't want to make any assumptions. >_>;

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
Sorry, I was away over the weekend and only just got back. I will post tomorrow if that is possible.

Tuxedo Clank

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
Sorry for the delay, housemates interrupted my posting yesterday. Somehow I got drunk and never got around to finishing the post. Anyway its here now.

Tuxedo Clank

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
I don't want the rp to die so can someone post, even if it isn't one of my conversation partners.

EDIT: I understand people have exams, I have them too.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
That makes me feel really guilty.

Okay, I'm sorry. I had SOLs and an AP exam. I also have finals coming up. I swear, I'll come up with the post to move on tomorrow! Then, you don't even have to worry about me unless you are capturing pokemon. xD Or have moved on. Whichever.

Back