• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Solo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    Spoiler:

So we finish off the Rival who really poses no problem now. Clair was interesting as is she could have hit me more with Ice beam and Hyper beam I would have been in trouble but thankfully the paralyze didn't affect me too much. Funnily enough, the next rival battle was really easy.

Elite 4 should be up soon-ish

JFire

Quilava Lover
    Years
  • Starting FR with Abra > > Alakazam (hacked in Return, so I can solo level. If you want me to delete it just tell me.).

Spoiler:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Starting FR with Abra > > Alakazam (hacked in Return, so I can solo level. If you want me to delete it just tell me.).

Spoiler:
    You're good, I don't care that much as long as it isn't like Aeroblast or Psychic or something.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    Time for my last Update before I take on the Elite for I might include video or screenshots with that one:
    I flew to Fuschia City to Pallet town and Surfed to Cinnabar Island left my Helix Fossil there it's still there I believe searched the Pokemon Mansion found the secret key and maybe my secret weapon for Lance went to the gym beat all the trainers and took the quiz for fun got every question right then took on Blaine for the Volcano Badge and left the Gym and flew to Viridian City and took Giovani on for the 3rd and Final Time and Defeated him much easier since he got rid of his Kangaskahn went toward the Pokemon Leauge Entrance and face my Rival Uno for the last time before the fight with him as Champion then went back took down any trainer I might have missed outside of Victory Road then travled through it and reached the Elite 4
    Fire red is almost taken care of and I was wondering can I add two more team members for Revive purposes? oh and would a Video update be best for the Elite 4?
    Oh and Pokemon:
    Duskull A.K.A Boojangle Lvl. 87
    Moves:
    Astonish
    Night Shade
    Pursuit
    Future Sight
    H.M Slaves:
    Meowth
    Spearow
    Lapras

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Now that my videos have uploaded, mass update.

Rival Battle 2:
    Spoiler:

Misty:
    Spoiler:

Rival Battle 3:
    Spoiler:

Surge:
    Spoiler:

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
  • Because I am too lazy to make a huge update and I forgot to take a video, please enjoy the Champion screen.
    vof5nl6u0p0q9draixq.png

Stantler Lv. 80
    Tackle
    Stomp
    Psychic
    Return

Now to start Crystal.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    Now for my Final Fire Red Update:
    My first battle was with Lorelei she wasn't very hard except for her lst pokemon Jynx who charmed Boojangle and kept using I think it was Lovely Kiss and kept putting him to sleep put after awhile I knocked it out.Next was Bruno none of his pokemon were much of a challenge put his Machamp got one over on me by using Bulk Up like 5 times then a Rock Tomb that knocked him out luckily I had plenty of Revives and soon beat it and Bruno I move on to Agatha who was easy with my Astonish and Pursuit and Finally Lance right before my fight with him I used the T.M. for Blizzard my secret weapon which worked perfectly Lance's dragons dropped like flys in it's wake then...

We interrupt this Update to bring you to the Indigo Plateau where Uno Oak has just been crowned Pokemon Leauge Champion "Uno how does it feel to be the champ?" "Just great and wait someones coming" Pokemon Trainer Lopnis enters the arena "Will continue this interveiw in a second just let me dust off Lopnis" the battle begins Uno sends out Pidgeot and Lopnis sends out Boojangle the Duskull,Boojangle uses Blizzard it lowers Pidgeot's H.P. by half and Freezes it Uno withdraws Pidgeot but not before it loses more hp because of Pursuit Uno sends out Arcanine Boojangle uses Nightshade and Pursuit to knock it out Uno sends out Blastoise after a good length battle and a Revive Blastoise falls and Uno sends out Pidgeot again and uses a Full Restore but Boojangle quickly disperses it with Blizzard Uno sends out Alakazam who is quickly defeated with Astonish Uno sends Exeggutor who is deafeated by Blizzard and Astonish and Finally Ryhdon who uses Earthquake but luckily Boojangle has Levitate and a few final Blizzards seal it's Fate.
    Lopnis wins becomes the Champion and get's the Nickname Red-Eye for Boojangles Red eye but the Eye was dropped because people thought it Red-Eye was a bit creepy for a nickname and many people tried to see if he had Red-Eyes which resulted in many unwanted battles so his Nickname is just Red and what became of Uno he recieved the nickname Blue Teared Loser but was shortened to Blue at the request of his Grandfather Professer Oak.That Concludes the reshowing of the Championship battle between Lopnis and Uno that happened 3 years ago stay tune for...(T.V. off)
    Lopnis:I never get tired of watching that I just wish I had listened more instead of daydreaming about some guy who knew what time it was anyway better go downstairs see if my pokegears back from the shop.
    Soul Silver coming soon...
    That was my final Fire red update
    Final Pokemon Line up:
    Duskull Nickname:Boojangle Lvl. 89
    Moves:
    Astonish
    Nightshade
    Pursuit
    Blizzard
    HM Mules:
    Meowth
    Spearow
    Lapras

And here's some Pictures to prove I won:
    Pokemon-FireRedVersionUSA.png

PokemonLopnis.png

PokemonBadges.png

Last edited:

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
  • Defeat Clair But it won't upload to Youtube so no Video

Mountain is Tyrannitar now so it kills everybody with one attack :)

Going to the Indigo League now so next time i defeat them!

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • ► Vs. Giovanni

Spoiler:

Giovanni wasn't quite as hard as I thought he would be. I just used Flamethrower and Outrage and managed to secure myself a win. I'm thinking about replacing Flamethrower for Surf, but I'm not entirely sure. I guess I'll keep it for now.

► Vs. Rival

Spoiler:

I decided to post this Rival battle because it's slightly more important than the others. So yeah, next up is the Elite Four.

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
  • The E4 Was easy but Bruno was harder bécause i couldn't OHKO all his pokémon, so he OHKO'ed my pokémon

Mountain is Lv. 66 now

Also Lt. Surge was easy
    Sabrina was also OHKO'ed easy

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    I forgot to update, so yeah.

Emerald is my first one, Roxanne was a pain but I got around here with Curse and potions. Brawley couldn't touch me. I'll update with vids soon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2019
    i will have a go i will be useing gastly>hanuter not gengar cant trayed on a rom
    i will be doing
    fire red
    crystal
    emeraled
    diamond

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • ► Vs. Lorelei

Spoiler:

► Vs. Bruno

Spoiler:

► Vs. Agatha

Spoiler:

► Vs. Lance

Spoiler:

► Vs. Champion

Spoiler:

All of Kanto is now done. I will be starting Johto (Crystal) tomorrow.

Edit: Also requesting that I can have a Dratini Icon, rather than Dragonite since I don't plan on evolving Dratini on any of these runs.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Im going to do this, my pokemon shall be: dratini > dragonair > dragonite xD

Heres what games im going to go through: FR - G - E - PT

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back