• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Confession: Did you ever fell in love to a Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hahaha, there ironically appeared a thread about this same topic on another board I go to last night, only that one goes more in a direction we can't really go here. :B

I guess it's a no to 'falling in love with one' for me, but I will say that some Gijinka-Pokemon are pretty hot. :] So, I guess I'm not a furry, but I am a vorarephile, which probably makes me just as sick and demented in most peoples' eyes. Whatever. I think it's funny.
    tmi dude, tmi.
    O.o;; This is wierd...Who would honestly post here? Seriously if you're honestly in love with a pokemon, put the game down for awhile & get a life
    We are, but only to be a smartalecks and express our disgust with the topic.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • really embarassing but, everytime I battle with my Gallade, its just, well i can't explain it. lol my brother is in love with Uxie, Mespirit, Kirlia and Gardevoir.

Whaaaaat?! O_O Okay, now that's too much information right there. Unexplainable feelings about Gallade...-shiver-

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • "oh pikachu bby u no i luv u."

No. :]

I like Pokemon. I think that some of them are amazingly cool. But I am NOT going to be all.... having "UNEXPLAINABLE" feelings about them. o___o

If you have unexplainable feelings over anything that's not a person.... you should be concerned.
    Now, if this were a "crush on pokemon characters that are HUMAN" thread, well hell, why not? I don't have any feelings for any of them, personally, because the art of the Pokemon shows suck to high heaven. But that would be less... strange....

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
  • poke your man

oh. i remember catching my first wooper. he was my best friend until... it got into.. something much more
    and then i dumped him. he was too positive for my life

later, i had an uncontrollable feeling for nosepass. I cannot believe i had a thing for noses
    until i realized it was a magnet, i broke up with him. he attracted too many beautiful women

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
  • oh. i remember catching my first wooper. he was my best friend until... it got into.. something much more
    and then i dumped him. he was too positive for my life

later, i had an uncontrollable feeling for nosepass. I cannot believe i had a thing for noses
    until i realized it was a magnet, i broke up with him. he attracted too many beautiful women

Too bad you didn't wait till it evolved into Probopass, I don't think anyone can resist that moustache.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    And the award for most awkward topic goes to...

For me it is a NO, and I honestly feel sorry for you peoples that had to answer yes. I will now find the nearest toilet and throw up.

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • Yeah i <33 my Female charizard o.O

I Wish it'd use fire spin on my <censored> so that I'll feel alot of pleasent things o.O

srsly... this thread should be locked and deleted D:

its just people flaming the little kids who have feelings for squirtiles and gallades D:

Detox

I Wish it'd use fire spin on my <censored> so that I'll feel alot of pleasent things o.O

Come on guys,everyone here isnt over 14*points at age* and that was just..just...disgusting.....my stomach hurts badly.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    "Did you ever fell in love to a Pokemon?"

No I haven't ever bad grammar'd to a Pokemon.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    WTF! You people are the most messed up retarded guys I've ever met! And no, loving a Pokemon is impossible, like, yes, love, never.

Well, more than half the people here are either just joking or blatantly disagreeing. However, the people who are serious about this should try putting down their game and taking a break from pokemon.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I've never felt sexually attracted to Pokemon. I love Pikachu, but that's as far as that goes, period. And yes, I'm sure that one person with the pictures was kidding.

EDIT: And I don't love Pikachu that way, he's just friggin' awesome.

Detox

The people who are serious should just save the shrink some time and just jump off a cliff

Erbe

Misses the good old days :(
    Years
  • Vaporeon inspires me. it was the first pokemon i really trained hard in the first pokemon games (First pokemon i had level 100 legit) and ever since then, i was hooked on Vaporeon.. it will always be my favorite pokemon , i dont know why i just love Vaporeon ^.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back