• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Confession: Did you ever fell in love to a Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
I f e l l i n l o v e w i t h C o w r i e ' s P a n t s . D o e s t h a t c o u n t ?

I also feel in love with SilverSmeargleSplatter for 3 seconds.

I s n ' t t h i s t h e c o n f e s s y o u r l o v e t o u s e r s o f t h e p o k e m o n c o m m u n i t y t h r e a d ?

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
WTF! You people are the most messed up retarded guys I've ever met! And no, loving a Pokemon is impossible, like, yes, love, never.

People got their own interests. Doesn't mean they're retarded, just because cause they like something a bit too much by the standards of the average human being.

Also on the last part, you're wrong. Sure you won't get any love back unless from fantasies, but it can be one sided.

First two definitions of love.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/love

1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.

---

srsly... this thread should be locked and deleted D:

its just people flaming the little kids who have feelings for squirtiles and gallades D:

Hate to say it but this board will just be filled with more flamers and such when it comes to such a topic, but on another forum people manged, they probably will now.

---

However, the people who are serious about this should try putting down their game and taking a break from pokemon.

Too bad that some of these types do have an actual life, but for whatever reason begin to start liking a specific Pokémon.

---

As for this, a bit of Gardevoir (female only plz), one I had in RSE and still do now in DP named Maria.

Detox

O_O................................................................................................................................

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Im mentally scarred for life by this thread...happy now?

I suppose.

Depends, what's in your wallet?

I s n ' t t h i s t h e c o n f e s s y o u r l o v e t o u s e r s o f t h e p o k e m o n c o m m u n i t y t h r e a d ?

Maybe.

Yeah i <33 my Female charizard o.O

I Wish it'd use fire spin on my <censored> so that I'll feel alot of pleasent things o.O

Really unexpected IMO, a lot of kids will go and visit this thread then see that.

Does the term"genderless" mean anything to you?

Anime and such apparently likes to think of it as a male, and I guess people will follow that rather than the games ('sides, Nintendo probably made most legend genderless for the simple fact that breeding would make it the only Pokémon aside from Darkrai and Arceus you see in every non-competitive D/P Wifi team.

Years
Oh, the wonders of Pokemon~ <3 All of them are just so unresistable, but everyone, I must confess my true feelings.

Oh, if only others could understand... just the beauty and elegance of Trapinch. It just shines with profound hotness, and the shininess of its shell... OH, HOW I YEARN FOR THAT SHELL. It is simply... unforgettable. <333333333333
And those stubby little legs and wonderful jawline... oh, it is the definition of grace.

Detox

Soul reapers are dead,we dont keep wallets because ther is nothing to buy.....I should start a bleach fan club

AND YOU PEOPLE ARE REDICULOUS....WHO LIKES A TRAPINCH?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
XD Wow, strangest thing ever. Even if pokemon were real, they're animal like creatures. This kind of thing is very, VERY, illegal. <<;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
A n d n o , W h o e v e n F a l l s i n L o v e w i t h P o k e m o n a n y w a y s ?

A select group of very bored people. Such as yourself :D

Detox

May I suggest Dr.Phil to anyone else who says they want to(censored word) a pokemon?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
This thread is becoming quite popular, isn't it? Before long we'll be seeing people making poems to their dearly beloved female Mr. Mimes.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's a wrap. Although it's been fun watching this thread.
*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back