• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended // Pokemon Millenium 2000(A Hack)

BigBoss

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    look above, houndoom, the people have to post their underlings and moves. anywayz, Gymleaderlance, wait a couple more days and if they dont post realease a beta with the original underlings and natural moves.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Yeah, DarkLink. I might do that. I'll give everyone till Sunday at 8pm. If there's still some stuff missing, I'll probably put my own pokemon into the underlings' teams, and the missing pokes and moves on the GL teams. Then, I'll release a beta sometime next week.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Could I Request a sprite? For Chuck I mean. I want my sprite to be Chuck with a black t-shirt,Jeans,sneakers, and sunglasses

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    go to the mixed art section then the home of the sprites section and there should be a thread started by JKaizer for requesting trainer cards. oh, before doing that there is another thread started by Jinoa; ask for a custom trainer sprite(look at my avatar) then ask for a trainer card with that sprite. Oh and you should have posted this in the questions and feedback section.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    ベータが解放される時こんにちは迷惑がある憎悪しかし

hello hate to be a bother but when will the beta be released

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • I'm thinking of releasing it next friday. After I finish off the trainers and maps, I'll email it to you guys for testing *remembers to only pass it to Wy_Wynaut, houndoomofdarkness, and DarkLink* Note- this beta won't have any hex changes because I still need people to edit that and change some text. And Wy_Wynaut, what's with that Chinese text? :)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Okay. I'll let DL , Wy_Wynaut, KJY2J, and h.o.d. test it first because they've been the most active in this thread. As for everyone else, not sure where they are. I'll try to email it to you guys by next tuesday. The beta should be out by Friday if all goes well.

In other news, I have a new feature. I've decided that this hack will have the gym levels from R/B/Y- well, the ones in the first region anyway. For example, Will's first pokemon is at lv.40 while r/b/y's Lorelei had her first pokemon at lv.54. So I'm thinking of making Will's and the others' pokemon the same levels their old counterparts(couldn't think of any other name) had theirs at. To prepare for this, the starters will start at lv.10, but that might change. As this hack grows, I'll probably use Ru/Sa's levels. This should be quite a challenge, don't you think?

One more thing- no one else can test this except the four people posted above. Everyone else waits 'till next week.

EDIT- Wy_Wynaut, how can I send this to you? It looks like you don't have an email address and I can't send it to you by PM.

EDIT2- I've got another position open. This time, it's the Rival. For him, list the pokemon you'll use and at what levels. Here are the encounters.

Encounter #1- Cherrygrove City
    #2- Azalea Town
    #3- Ecruteak's Burned Tower
    #4- Goldenrod City
    #5- Victory Road
    #6- Mt. Moon
    #7- Indigo Plateau(every Monday & Wednesday)

So post the pokemon you'll use on each encounter.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    its japanese anyway dont worry my e-mail should appere soon

Encounter #1- Cherrygrove City lapras
    #2- Azalea Town lapras,aridos,pidgey
    #3- Ecruteak's Burned Tower lapras aridos pidgotto gastly
    #4- Goldenrod City lapras eevee aridos pidgot hanter
    #5- Victory Road lapras umbreon typlosion pidgot genger aridos
    #6- Mt. Moon lapras umbreon puiptar pikachu dragonair charmeleon
    #7- Indigo Plateau(every Monday & Wednesday charizard dragonite tyranitar umbreon lapras genger

just an idea

thanks to jkaizer for the trainer card

Last edited:
    Back