• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended // Pokemon Millenium 2000(A Hack)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Encounter #1- Cherrygrove City starter
    #2- Azalea Town starter lapras,aridos,pidgey
    #3- Ecruteak's Burned Tower starter lapras aridos pidgotto
    #4- Goldenrod City lapras starter aridos pidgot hanter
    #5- Victory Road lapras umbreon typlosion pidgot genger aridos
    #6- Mt. Moon lapras umbreon puiptar pikachu dragonair charmeleon
    #7- Indigo Plateau(every Monday & Wednesday charizard dragonite tyranitar umbreon lapras genger

hows this

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • That'll do the job, Wy_Wynaut. Anyway, I might email the beta to you guys earlier than expected. I've already taken care of all the trainers in the game, and the maps. For the next beta, I'll try to have hex changes as well as text edits. So check your emails the next few days because you might get it before Tuesday. And Milan Baros, sorry, but I already said these four people would test the hack- KJY2J, houndoomofdarkness, Wy_Wynaut, and DarkLink. You'll have to wait for the public release.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • For VBA, go to File/Open ROM. Another window comes up showing you a bunch of docs. You need to remember where you put the ROM. After you find it, double-click it, and start playing.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I'm still here..... post here to tell me when you e-mail me cause I have not gotten it yet.

Last edited:

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Edit: my bad, It was having problems loading....... I got it. I'm testing it now...... here's what I found so far-
    1. uhh..... ya might wanna fix that.
    2. it is?
    3.cool! a halfway bricked Pokemon Center!
    4.same here.
    5.don't you think someone could surf into nowhere?

Last edited:
    Back