• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter Club!!!!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i think snape's gonna end up being a bad guy in the end. but then again, i have a feeling harry'll die in the next book... so i don't know if my impulses can be trusted...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I have all and read all the five books! Hermione's cute and smart, Ron's cute and funny! They both should be together *thinks*

*dies*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    trivia! true or false:
    HARRY POTTER is freakin' awesome?

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • shining_light said:
    i wanna join! my fav cahracter would hafta be hermione or sirus. then ginny or lily. what do ya guys think bout snpae and umbridge :( i think they are idiotic fools! but thats just me...

I am interested to see some more of Snape's past experiences unfold...I dunno. To me he seems a little deeper than most give him credit for. I think he has a reason to be the way he is...and trust me, I'm not saying he is a nice guy. However, Harry is pretty tough partially because of him. Negative energy does inspire courage in the righteous.... I'll be interested in seeing what JKR makes of him in the next couple of books...

As for Umbridge.....ack...don't even get me started!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Yes. ^_^ Snape isn't bad. He just has a bad background and upset past. o.O; Kidding.

However, Harry is pretty tough partially because of him. Negative energy does inspire courage in the righteous.

I'll have to agree with the first sentence. Since I didn't get the second. XD;
    And Umbridge... hmm... can't think of anything to say there... -curses fly through head- Or maybe there is.

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
  • rsgh5 said:
    i'm gonna see #3 the day it comes out
    same here. i'm getting reserve tickets, though. have you gone and seen shrek 2? over here it was packed. i have a feeling it's gonna be more packed for HP3...have a feeling that i'm going to have to get there 1 hour early...joy huh?

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • I'll have to agree with the first sentence. Since I didn't get the second.[/QUOTE said:
    I meant that Snape's negative attitude towards him has encouraged Harry's courage. Hey, there has to be a Snape in every book so the main character can reach their full potential. Besides, what about the fact that he saved Harry? He was casting a counter curse when Quirrel was trying to kill Harry at the Quiddich match, and there was another time too, but I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't read the books. (I am assuming everyone has read/seen #1)

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Umbridge doesn't like Hogwarts or Harry because the Ministry of Magic toned down the whole Voldermort thing. They were too afraid to confront it head on, unlike Harry, who was ready and willing to face Voldermort. It was all an issue of keeping the Voldermort thing quiet...it's too bad it took something, like his actual appearance (spoiler...sorry!) to make them realize....

But, to put it short and sweet, Umbridge is/was ignorant, and I cannot stand her!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • I think you have a very good point about Snape, Skye *nod nod* n.n()()
    I agree with all of that. Even though i think Snape is a cold person by heart, i have a feeling that the reason Snape is so vile towards Harry is because of what Lupin, James and Sirius did to him when they were students at Hogwarts. James, alike his son Harry, had a brave and confident personality with a never back down attitude. I think James was the ring leader in his School days. So i think maybe Snape is not as bad as he looks.

Weeeeeeeeeee! *Jumps around and waves Poa flag* Prisoner Of Azkaban is coming to Cinemas this Monday! wOOt ! ^____^ We have pre-booked tickets for the Tuesday since Monday was full up ._. Oh well, there will still be the HPish feeling in the air and the cinemas bound to be packed! ;D I just can't wait! This is going to be the best yet hopefully. *Tatt jumps around some more*

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    I'll join!

HP is tight. I've read All 5 Books. I hear Dumbledore may die in the 6th book. Then you know who would come out of hiding.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i think snape'll be bad... it just seems like it would be a really cool twist to throw in at the end. at least i think so. i may not be thinking entirely rationaly, but i think snape's a jerk thuroughly. *blind to the fact that albus trusts him and is always right*

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • I can't wait til the third movie come out too! Though I do wish they would make them more true to the books, and put more in the films. It is generated towards a younger audience, who tend to have smaller attention spans...but I dunno. I'd like to see more material in the films...I think I made my point...lol

(Random thought: I think I will make a Hogwarts school uniform for Hallow's Eve this year!)

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    awesome, make me an outfit too. and ya... so far the movies have been a disapointment to some degree, but they're just movies, they don't take anything away from our books!

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • That's true...they don't take away at all...however, I would think it would be cool if they were more epic like the LOTR movies. But again, the attention span problem....but you know...the kids had the patience to sit down and read the books.....gah...I dunno.

Back