• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter Club!!!!

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Thats true skye. I think they put into the LOTR movies because those arent so much as focused on younger people. BTW I read all LOTR books.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Phoenix Boy said:
    Yes you can all join im so happy we have al these members
    By the way Tatt is co managar i felt that i needed a female to run it with me its only fair

Weeeee! *Puts lil Gryffindor prefect badge on* :P Thankyu for letting me be Co-Owner PB, it is a pleasure ^__^

Skye said:
    I can't wait til the third movie come out too! Though I do wish they would make them more true to the books, and put more in the films. It is generated towards a younger audience, who tend to have smaller attention spans...but I dunno. I'd like to see more material in the films...I think I made my point...lol

(Random thought: I think I will make a Hogwarts school uniform for Hallow's Eve this year!)

Same here Skye! *nod nod* I agree with you on the Films...its completely true how if younger Kids have the attention span to read the books, then they should be able to cope with a more complicated and longer film ._. lOl I suppose its because the makers of the films want it to be popular on a wide age group, and they don't want problems arising with the age rating of the film. We all know HP could be much darker and gory in the Films, but they won't do that.

I have a feeling that now Cris Columbus has stopped directing and someone different did poa, the Films might me better. People are saying the new director has made it more dark and HP like. Poa looks awesome! ^____^ I am satisfied with the movies, just. Hopefully this is a new begining for them!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Can I join? n_n I just *adore* Harry Potter. =3 I love Hermione and Ginny and Hagrid, he's so funny. xD;

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    Can I join? n_n I just *adore* Harry Potter. =3 I love Hermione and Ginny and Hagrid, he's so funny. xD;

Sure Miyu-chan! ^__^ Welcome!

Hagrid sure is funny XD I love his obsession with dangerous creatures and the way he says things. He cracks me up!

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    How about a Yule Ball roleplay? Just for this club? BTW the Yule Ball is a like a prom for 4th years.(For people who didnt read that one.)

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    sounds like a fun thing to do (the yule ball) except of course for the undeniable fact that it's... almost june. so we'd have to wait a while before it could be "yule"
    or we could do a dueling club!
    *casts alohamora on JoWood!* nothing happened... dammmm
    and about LOTR... i couldn't read the books (they lost me in rivendelle or however you spell it) and the movies bored me to tears... so long!
    with wussy little frodo falling apart ever 5 minutes.... grr...
    but guess what?....
    HARRY POTTER!

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • Would it be all right if i joined? ^^ I'm a HP Fan too and own all the books and movies so far. My favourite characters are Severus Snape and Hermione Granger. I can't wait until the movie comes out over here on May 31st...definitely going to see it!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I wonder if there's people here who read HP fanfiction? n_n; I was extreamly surprised of the amount of Harry/Snape Father/Son fanfictions.... xD; Well... it *is* a possibilty... right? n_n;
    I can't wait until the movie comes out over here on May 31st...definitely going to see it!
    You're so lucky~ =x The movie comes out here at June 4th. xD; But I can't even see it *that* early, seeing that I have finals... (Grrrr!) >=x

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    >.< AHHH! No, Yule ball. =P O.o; I don't like 'em.
    Hey, I'll five everyone a quiz:

Q. Which of the characters in the books Harry Potter are you mostly like?

For me I like Ron. o.o; Except I'm not a chess wizard. XD;?

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Hmmm...if I were sorted into a house, I suppose I would be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, depending on how good I would be at wizzardry.

I think that I am most like a cross between Hermione and Neville...a wierd combo I know...but I'm told I am really smart, and I can accomplish many things, but I really am not cinfident in my abilities....

Back