• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gift Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poké!

And as the world ends...
Years
I would've posted in here in June, but I hadn't noticed it.
Now I have, and I'm all like "Whoa".
Cool ideas are cool ideas, and I wish I had the surprise of seeing one in my PM box or wherever it goes. But that will likely never happen.

Last edited:

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
Years
Can someone donate for me too? I would like to at least be at Tier 3.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Since when did this become a request thread?

craZ pokefan

BEST POKEMON FAN EVER!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Iowa
  • Seen Aug 1, 2010
why are there gift cards on here? im only asking this dumb question becuz this will be my fifteenth post and then i can post
URLs or BB codes or wutever

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Get me one!

. . .

Please?

Anyway, It's a good idea but would anyone want to spend
their money on it?

patch.

listen what I say, oh
Years
Next person to masquerade their begging as a 'nice comment' shall be burned. >->

But all the same, it's a great idea and always has been, it's just becoming abused.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
Years
OK OK i will tell u guys wat i truly think about this idea(if these words are rude then ignore me)
well firstly i think that this idea is good
and secondly i think that this idea is pathetic Why????coz nooooobody in this world will give anyone anything unless they too want something(if they truly are good persons then they would give something free of charge)

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
OK OK i will tell u guys wat i truly think about this idea(if these words are rude then ignore me)
well firstly i think that this idea is good
and secondly i think that this idea is pathetic Why????coz nooooobody in this world will give anyone anything unless they too want something(if they truly are good persons then they would give something free of charge)

It makes good birthday/christmas gifts

I love the idea though as much as I want to be a supporter my parents wouldn't allow me to use Paypal and such. I would so do it on SMS though it's not available in NZ

Last edited:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Insert random filler here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back