• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gift Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I love this idea, Jake. People who love donating for other members would be able to implement these gift cards in a fun way. Are these cards going to be visible in your profile like the emblems? I think they should.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
I think this is an ok idea but I'm not sure how far it'll go. Are many people on the site prepared to spend money on making someone else a supporter?

Youji

Game Designer
Years
You and your incredible ideas Jake :P
This is actually a very nice idea and one question: Do the concepts of the cards have to be 300x200?

Alec_

Years
Holy Spit! This is a great idea. Haha :3. I love them. Especially the Cards design >3..

~Fairytales.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
I have a question:

Do the gift cards only apply to the people who donate via Paypal? Could you do the same if you donate via Snailmail?

Rukario

Banned
Years
I have a question:

Do the gift cards only apply to the people who donate via Paypal? Could you do the same if you donate via Snailmail?

any of our current methods of donating can work with these gift cards..

Just to be sure, let BOTH of us know so I don't ruin the surprise cause no one told me.. k.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Card templates look really well done. Not to mention, this idea looks pretty solid and is a great way to benefit both the one who gives the card and the one who recieves it. Adding the concept to those who donate for others and bringing it in with a new twist has to be very beneficial for the community I would think.

Nice Job!

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Question. Are other card available? And what if people who already have a supporter tier are given the chance to go to the next tier? Is there a card for that?
Otherwise wow this is cool. Would be a nice suprise to find one in your PM box.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Aaaaww, cuuute.. there's cards now~.

>__>

I love the idea of being able to donate for others, but I don't have much to say about the cards. xD; It's a neat little addition, on top of already getting a Supporter status, though. Makes it feel more special in a way, I suppose.

Who doesn't like getting gift cards? (b ' ')b

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I must agree, these are well done! I love Cherii's Plusle and Minun design! Anyways, hopefully we can see this feature used frequently!

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Weird way but cool!

This might be one of the best ideas ever gotten. [/opinion]

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Wow I simply love the idea of this... Tho I probably won't be receiving one..

I think I can make a gift card, I'm familiar with CSS codes so I'll definitely try making one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back