• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey ho folks

SignZ

Yondaime
Years
  • So first i have to think of an english introduction^^ I hope this is ok öÖ (sry didn't sleep this night^^)
    So my name's SignZ, I'm from Germany, 20 years old, male and yes... I found my way to this forum thanks to a user at gbatemp whose name i forgot :( (sry dude^^)
    At first i only came here with a problem with pokemon bloody diamond which i happend to solve by myself with some thinking :D
    Well i write too much sensless things so...
    Hi ^^

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Well then, hello there ^^

I hope you enjoy your time at PC, be sure to thank that one guy who referred you =O
    Post often :D

-Roy

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • So, did you learn German and English at the same time?
    The reason I ask is because you have a very nice command of the English language for one who learned it as a second language. :D

Welcome to the forums, SignZ.
    Ah, Bloody Diamond. The first hack of the Diamond and Pearl series.
    I tried to be very much involved in the hacking of Diamond and Pearl, however; my interest has since left that subject. Though I'm sure you are enjoying the work of some of my old hacking friends. ;D

As Roy said, you should seriously thank the person that referred you here. In my humble opinion, the Pokécommunity is the best Pokémon forum around!

If you are looking for a good first read here, I would suggest the Community Rules and FAQ. They are quite interesting and may be your greatest survival guide here. xD

Please do enjoy yourself and try to interact with some of PC's fellow members.
    (We don't all bite. ;D)
    Take care~

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Heya! Welcome to Pokecommunity~ ;3 So you live in Germany?

Geez, what time is it there?? x-x I woke up at 12 tonight and haven't been able to go back to sleep, but the other night I pulled an all-nighter. I feel your pain. ;_;

Well even if you did solve your problem by yourself (*does ssbb imitation* CONNNNNGRATULATIONS! X3) I hope you still enjoy your stay here and post your lil' 20-year-old heart out! God I'm so weird *shot* ;3

Have fun!

-Neko

SignZ

Yondaime
    Years
  • Hehe thx guys and girls.
    Well also thx for the compliment about my english. I didn't think it's that good Öö
    Hm time... 07:33 a.m. now^^

Hell yeah I'll find out who referred me here to...... thank him :D

Back