• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Kinko scrambled away quickly, noticing the human following. Was it a point and grunt type? She hoped not. Those people were no use. "Hurry up! Hurry!" she yipped. "Ciel is in big, big danger! He lose control and place might go splat! Or he go splat I dunno! Something will go boom and splat and whoosh! Like Flamethrower and that dumb little Monkey! Hahah! He deserves pain!" The motormouth fox bolted toward the rubble and began tackling it. Hitting her head, she spiraled back dizzily. "Ow... you dumb rock! Why don't you move? Rocks are supposed to move when I hit them!" Her yelling attracted a Rufflet, who chirped at her, making her head hurt.

"Be quiet or I will eat the silly birdie."

~~

There was more than one something. There were a few somethings. One was a Bagon and another a Dwebble. They were dragging a Cubone by its tail. It was badly hurt. Ciel knew a lot about Cubone. They lived in the Lavender Tower and one's mother had cursed the tower after being killed.

Triac turned to the Pokemon and glowered. They looked about to hurt his master. "Chika," he said evenly. "Would you be a darling and knock those little creatures unconscious for me? I'm rather occupied."

"Love to," Chika demurred before charging forward. She was going to save that Cubone.

Meanwhile, Ciel trembled and wept silently now, gently petting the Absol and getting dried blood on his fingers. The Absol leaned toward his head through the fever, looking innocently confused through the fever. It closed its eyes, trying to sleep for a while. It was getting a bit hard to breathe.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
"Oh, thanks!" Maxwell smiled at Mark, he sat down next to him and continued to look for his notebook and his pen.
"Found 'em!" he said happily as he pulled out the two items. Maxwell watched as Snype and the Ninjask had a conversation, he sat quietly and listend. Of course Maxwell couldn't understand pokemon, but he just liked to hear them talk and try to guess the subject of the conversation. He noticed that the Ninjask seemed impatient, probably because of Burgh's late arrival.

Then, the Ninjask started to fly around the room, emitting a loud buzzing sound. While this would've bothered most people Maxwell just kicked back and listened to the buzzing, enjoying it more that most people would have.

As Leena approached Snype, Quillie's pokeball opend by itself, letting him out. The Quilava landed on the table with a thud and looked up at Leena, slightly embarassed about his arrival.
[Leena...] he said, [How are you?]
Ever since Leena had beat Quillie in that battle when they first met, he had gained a lot of respect for her.

"Quillie, what in the name of the Dist-" Maxwell said, but he was cut off by all his pokeballs suddenly opening, letting out Wilson, Slackey and Katam. All of them landed on top of Quillie, forming some sort of totem-pole. Quillie in the bottom, Wilson on top of Quillie, Slackey on top of Wilson, and finally Katam, who was making the top of the totem-pole, vibrating his cheeks towards Leena.
[Hi! I'm Katam, who are you?] he asked in a cheerful tone,
[Hey! Shut up!] Quillie said angrily, he didn't want these clowns on top of him, [And get down from my back!] he added.

Maxwell put his hand over his face, "Arceus Almighty..." he mumbled.

Last edited:

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
Jacy awoke to Clive jumping up and down on her bed. "Ugh...what...do...you...want?" she groggily asked.

Clive gestured to the clock on the wall. "Sniiiii-vy." Good morning. Time to wake up.

Jacy sat up and petted Clive on the head. Yawning, she climbed out of bed and started her morning routine. After dressing, she released her other two Pokemon, Piff, her Eevee, and Bolt, her Shinx, from their Poke balls. Piff scampered around the room while Bolt swatted at a ball of yarn. Smiling, she watched them play for a moment. She sat down at her small work desk and took out her journal. She began to write.

I haven't been here for very long. I'm not sure if I'll like it here or not. Everything just seems so new to me. I'm pretty sure I won't do well in battles. Maybe I could a Pokemon Coordinator or something....

Her stomach rumbled. "Come on, guys, let's get some breakfast," she said. She withdrew Piff and Bolt while Clive climbed onto her shoulder. She picked up her bag and left for breakfast.

Jacy ignored the people she passed on the way. She wasn't much of a talker. When she reached the cafeteria, she found a table no one was sitting at and sat down. "I wonder what I should have for breakfast..." she thought. Clive hopped down from her shoulder onto the table. He gestured to Jacy's bag. Understanding, Jacy took out a sour poffin and gave it to him. Clive munched on it happily.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Quin

Quin soon saw what was the matter. A cave he thought he had passed before was sealed up now. The Vulpix tackled into a rock. Quin shifted his grasp on the still squirming Sandshrew and picked the Vulpix up in one hand.

"Knock it off! You'll hurt yourself! Let me see here..." He examined the rock wall in front of him, regardless of what Kinko did. He soon decided it would not be a good idea to break it open.

"Besides little one. Even if you could get rocks out of the way it would cause a cave in. Whoever you so desperately want to help in there would not appreciate more rocks falling on them," Quin said, kn owing that reason and logic would not be high on the fox's priorities right now. He put her down and called out Logana.

"You going to use her Antenna to try and find another entrance?" Zara said, his voice amazingly sober. That was odd. Zara usually would love this. What was making him so peaceful and calm now?

"Yup! Logana, try and use your psychic senses and, er, bug senses to find use another way in!" he said. As she did that, Quin walked to the rubble.

"Hey! If you can hear me, stay put, and don't panic! I'm coming to help you!" he called out. He turned to Arcino.

"Go down to the school and get some help. I'll do what I can here, but we may need it!" Quin said. Arcino nodded and dashed away.

"Is that smart? Arcino is the strongest pokemon we have!" Zara said. No it wasn't smart, but Arcino was also the fastest they had. And they could get by with the pokemon he had left.

Leena

"Hi there Quillie!" Leena said then she began laughing was he was piled on.

"I'm Leena!" she said simply to Katam as she floated there.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype's ears perked up when he heard Leena's voice. Just the girl he was looking for! They could get to plotting right away and luckily, it seemed that Leena had the same idea. Before Snype could respond, Quille burst out of his pokeball and immediately greeted Leena, along with the rest of Max's Pokemon.

"Hiya Leena! Just the one I was looking for! Kehehe, your quite popular with the guys here I see!" Snype said, giving off a playful laugh. "So! Halloween discussion huh? I'm all game! We gotta come up with something before tonight! And your gonna be my partner for it Leena! Any good ideas on how we can one up our last prank?" Snype asked.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Vendra Gerrard

"Whoops, oh my. We seem to have lost our way......" thought Ven to himself. He had lost his way back to the academy the moment he got out of the caves. . "Gosh, I did NOT expected this to happen at all." Snacks grumbled."This way, he said. Now here, he said. Me should listen to myself more." thought Snacks. Ven walked through a series of tunnels once more and got stuck in front of yet another dead end. "Grrrrgh! This is getting on my nerves." Ven was not the type to anger easily, so this was highly frustrating for him. He let his pokemon out of their respective pokeballs to help him smell his way out. Unfortunately, they were all to tired to do anything, save for Snacks who was to lazy. Ven considered muscling his way out, but that would prove fatal to many people and pokemon who either visited or lived in the cave, so he had to whip up a new idea. Ven had other ideas but they are also far too dangerous. Some of them includes: Destroying the ceiling of the cave and climbing out, making Falco and Veera rampage inside the cave to destroy it completely and sitting there while praying that somebody saves him with his fingers crossed. But then he had a strike of brilliance! Why didn't he ask Endure to lead them out? He then realized why, Endure was injured with a big cut on his torso and arms after getting hit by Zemrath's second massive Psycho-Cut."Think, think, think..... How can I get out of this place without making it go down like a pile of rubble? I can't find the way I came in from, and no one here can smell a way out..... Snacks can transform, hmmmm. Maybe he can ask a local pokemon about this!" Snacks overheard his talk with himself and did not like it. She dislikes transforming and will avoid doing it unless she does it to have a bit of fun or stealing snacks from other people. So Snacks replied to the motion with a Shadow Ball. "Oook, since that won't work, How the world am I supposed to get out?"
Out of nowhere, a Sawk and Throh appeared to engaged them in battle. They really were just bored from sitting around in the middle of nowhere to begin with. Veera and Falco had been looking for something to do as well, so they thought why not battle while they're at it. They jumped out of their pokeballs and lunged at the red and blue martial artist like pokemon. Veera faked a Water Pulse and sent out her graceful attract. The Sawk was infatuated and did not dare attack Veera, so it focused fire on Falco. Falco had no problem with this. He shot his great body forward and hurled several rings of water to both the pokemon. Throh and Sawk had steeled up and synchronized a Superpower attack with a Close Combat Attack. Throh threw a single fatal punch while Sawk threw a flurry of them. Veera had prepared for something major, she just used a simple water pulse, but signaled Falco to use Ice Fang. The Gyarados endured whatever he had to and bit the red and blue pokemon both at nearly the same time. Falco was left just staggering and he did not have a lot left in him, but the fighting types had less. They had to endure another attack after a double attack, Falco's enraged-yet-controlled Giga Impact. He made so that only his targets would get hit at all by controlling exactly how much power he to used. The fighting types were knocked out, but they quickly recovered from the fight and led Ven and his team out of the cave's maze. Ven was deeply grateful for their helped and thanked them, before they dozed of outside the Cave while resting.

cutiecasie

The Kanto girl with attitude!
Years
"Well now that class is over Growlie-Chan, how about a little walk around the mountains?" Maya asked Growlie-Chan, who roared with enthusiasm as they both walked up a dusty pathway that lead to the mountains. "Growlie-Chan! Is that what I think it is?" Why yes, it appears to be a wild Tailow! Growlie-Chan weaken it with your Ember!" Growlie-Chan nodded his head agreeing to his trainer's command by sending a shot of weak flames directly at the Tailow, which tried to fly of but was unsucessful as Ember his beforehand. "One more time!" Growlie-Chan sent another round of weak flames in the direction of the Tailow this time crippling it to the ground. Then out of the blue a premier ball from the opposite direction to Maya was lobbed by a blonde bombshell from Entei.

"Hmph! Looks like I got a new Tailow!" Said the girl with a smirk on her face.

"Hey! Thats no fair! I was gonna catch that!" Maya said angrily waving her arms in the air. "You snooze, ya loose Milly." said the girl, "I'm Brianna the top girl in Entei and you're the new girl who deserves to be in Raikou easily losing to Juan like that!"

"Just because you think your better than everyone else, you think you have a right to capture someone else's capture?!?!" Maya shouted in her angry tone still flapping her arms about. "I'll tell you what honey, if ya beat me I'll give you this Tailow if ya lose I keep it." "Um.. I guess that seems fair." "Glad to know you agree. Simipour darling, I choose you!" Brianna tossed her pokeball revealing a blue monkey pokemon. "Right, since Simipour's a water type my best bet will be with Sakura-Chan as she knows Shock Wave. Sakura-Chan it's showtime!" Maya threw her love ball to reveal a Ralts that quickly hid behind it's trainer. Maya crouched down to Sakura-Chan and gave her a pep-talk. "Sakura-Chan, I know you dislike fighting but please do this for me I know you can do it." Sakura-Chan took Maya's words to heart and stood up against Simipour.

"I'll go first. Simipour start off with a Water Pulse!" Simipour made a ball of water between it's hands and fired it off as if throwing a ball. "Sakura-Chan use Double Team!" Sakura-Chan made 6 copies of itself to try and put off Simipour's aim but it was no use because Simipour guessed which one was the real Sakura-Chan and the Water Pulse sent her hurdlong into a tree. "Oh-no, Sakura-Chan try Shock Wave." Sakura-Chan stood up and her body glowed yellow and she raised her arms and sent an electrical impulse at Simipour causing it to fall to the ground. "Please is that it. Simipour let's go with Ice Beam!" Simipour opened it's mouth to reveal a light blue ball forming then Simipour tilted foward causing the ball to shoot beams of ice at Sakura-Chan. "Deflect it with Confusion!" Sakura-chan glowed pink and waved its arm at a tree and sent the Ice beam to the same tree she pointed at, causing the Pokemon in the tree to run off accept one Pidove who got injured form the Ice Beam. "Hmmph!! Just use Iron Tail as i'm bored with this fight!" Simipour leaped into the air to get close to Sakura-Chan and when Simipour was landing it's tail turned into solid iron, whacking Sakura-Chan with enough damage to make her faint. "Well done honey, return. Guess this Tailow is mine! Later loser!" Brianna said as she started to walk off giggling at how pathetic Maya was.

"Nice try Sakura-Chan, you gave it your best." Maya then turned round and noticed the injured Pidove lying weakly on the floor. ""Oh my, are you ok? Here eat this it'll make you feel better." Maya said to the Pidove who ate the Oran Berry. Pidove started to take a liking to Maya as it happily flew up to her and perched on her shoulder. "Say, why don't you come with me? I could look after you and train you to make you stronger." Said Maya to the Pidove perched on her shoulder. Pidove nodded happily, so Maya got a pokeball from her belt and used it on the Pidove. It was hers.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
Jacy released Piff and Bolt from their Poke balls and fed them their favorite poffins- Piff liked the sweet ones and Bolt liked the dry ones. Jacy herself ate from a bowl of mixed berries- leaving the bitter ones, as they left an unpleasant taste in her mouth.

"Well, today we get to choose a type specialization class. So I get to practice battling with one of you-"

Hearing this, Bolt scurried off and hid under a nearby table. Piff chased after him. "Eeevee!" Come back, you big sissy!

"Well, I guess it won't be Electric type specialization class..."

Clive tugged at Jacy's scarf. "Snivy." Choose me, I want to battle.

Jacy smiled. "I'm glad you believe in me, Clive. I'm not sure I'll be much of a battler, but I'll try my hardest. C'mon, why don't we find a grass specialization class?" she asked, taking out Piff and Bolt's Poke balls and withdrawing them. She grabbed her bag and left the cafeteria.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve

Genevieve sighed finishing her book. "Done with that, I could go back to my room for another book but that's boring" she said to herself standing "Follow me Sapphire" she said running to her room her Pokemon following her. Genevieve went back into her room and to one of her many bookshelves putting the book back in it's place. She then got a piece of paper and sat at her desk jotting down a note that said.

Maxwell,
I got bored waiting so I went on ahead to the Lugia Dorm. I've got Sapphire with me so just meet up with me there.
Love,
Genevieve

After writing the note she tapped it to her door and ran off in the direction of the old Lugia Dorm.

Nideous

Years
Leena

"Mwehehehe! That's why I came! We need something big. Something grand! Hehehe! ... We may need some help to outdo what we did last time!" Leena said thoughtfully. She looked around and it came to her. The other ghosts! They'd love a big prank! And Leena had just the idea too.

"I got it! We need to go to the Lugia Dorm! I'll tell you on the way!" Leena said with a smile as she drifted along around Snype.

Nova

Nova walked up the Volcano. He paused and growled at the scent of his old pack. He shook himself and kept walking. What was this he was feeling? Fear? He didn't like it. He wasn't supposed to be afraid of anything! He soon reached a smell cave. He shook a moment, then Roared. He heard an echoing roar back, and several Growlithe emerged. Some were bigger than him. Some were smaller. Then an Arcanine emerged. He was large and rather old. His muzzle was starting to grey a little bit as he looked down at Nova. Nova stared defiantly up at his father.

"So... You've come back..." the Arcanine said. Nova shook his head.

"I want the Fire Stone, now," Nova growled. The pack fell silent at seeing their old Beta challenging the Alpha of the pack. There was a reason he was the Alpha...

"So... You found someone to fight for? That's good... But you aren't ready to evolve yet..." the greying Arcanine said. Nova growled angrily.

"I'll be the judge of that! Give it to me or I take it!" he growled.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Chika smirked a little at the sight of the Bagon out cold. Triac came over and slammed his jeweled tail into the Dwebble's head, gratefully knocking it out. Ciel froze a little, hearing a voice through the rock. Or thinking he did.

"Qu-Quin? Are you out there? Quin?" he called desperately, voice high and raspy due to his sobs. "Help... heh-help..." He let out another soft sob, hugging the Absol. Chika frowned and gently crooned in his ear.

"Help's on the way," she told him, well aware he couldn't understand her. She glanced at Triac starting to dig at the ground and gave him a warning cry. "Be careful," she warned, now rooting through her human's bag. Potions could not cure actual sickness sadly and neither could Full Heal. They needed actual antibiotics for that. And Ciel didn't carry that medication around.

Chika sighed. Of course her human forgot a potion, or at least the kind that they could use on the little guy. She found a Pokeball though, and nudged it into Ciel's hand. That would probably be safer, capturing it anyway. Ciel seemed to turn away from the wall for a moment and nodded skittishly, calmed a little at the sight of the Pokemon. He threw the Pokeball and quickly caught Cubone, looking worried. OF course he was freaking out, now he was trapped with two injured Pokemon and there could be a data error if he caught the baby.

The Togetic groaned a little, nervous. Whoever was outside needed to hurry. She hoped Kinko wasn't hurt too much.

~~

Kinko was not hurt too badly. She yipped angrily at Quin, wondering why he was sending the help away. Then she remembered most humans were stupid. Like her last trainer. She was stupid. Didn't even know how to hold a Pokeball, never mind throw it. She had preferred putting makeup on her. Ugh! The stuff smelled like shoe polish. Sighing, she went toward the rocks again, stopping a few feet away. She had to admit, caving Ciel in would be a very bad thing. He would get hurt. Or die. And then Raph would yell at her and she got so sick of him yelling at people. Guy was just mad because angels don't do squat.

She began to dig down under, slowly, trying not to disturb anything. "DIG!" she declared, startling to scramble faster.

~~

Skye looked around. "Mih-Mister Pryce?" he asked warily, entering the classroom. He was probably early. Oops. He sat down and placed Pala on the desk, who squealed delightedly at the sight of the apple he pulled out of his bag next.

"Ah-pple! Ah~pple~" SHe bounced on the desk.

Nideous

Years
Quin

Quin shook his head and was about to join Kinko digging. Ezar squirmed some more in his arms. He shifted her into his bag where she could squirm all she wanted.

"Be a good boy Ezar! Logana, do you have something yet?" Quin said as he pulled out his spade. Why he had one was clear. He liked to dig things up. Logana shook her head and kept tracing through the cave. Suddenly she stopped.

"Venonat! (Got something!) Venonat! (Follow me!)" she said. She began to run. Quin got up.

"She must have found another entrance! Hang on in there! Help is on the way! Stay put and try not to panic!" Quin called out to whoever was inside. He looked down at the Vulpix and picked her up.

"We found another way in, come on!" he said to her, his tone a little bit worried as he followed Logana to another entrance to the cave.

Arcino

"Humph, what is Master thinking. He's going to get hurt. Then where will he be?" Arcino said as he dashed down the mountain. He looked around for someone, anyone that could help so he could get back to Quin.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype gave off a large smile as Leena flew around him. She seemed to have a pretty darn big idea if she was this excited. Something that would top their last stunt? For all he knew, He hadn't even been caught for doing that! Snype was just as excited! If only it weren't for the class. He wanted to stick with Mark for a little bit.

"Sound's awesome Leena! We could get the ghosts down at the Lugia Dorm for sure! Though lets wait for class to finish. Mark here is learning a couple stuff about Bug Types so that he can control Able a bit better." Snype said with a large smile. He then out his arm around Leena and began to whisper to her.

"Hey... though get this... Mark and two of his friends plan to go to the Lugia Dorm after class... think we can get a warm up surprise for them beforehand?" Snype said.

Meanwhile Mark was still patiently waiting for the teacher to arrive...

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Dardanette Korie

Unfortunately, sludge wave is not an aimed attack and dragon pulse did nothing to stop it from coming at Vincent's other pokemon, nor stinking up the place for that matter. Meanwhile, Terra's plan to intercept Eelektrik failed horribly, as not only does Eelektrik levitate, but digging his way over there would take too much time, leaving Blitz to deal with the wild charge and Terra unable to catch up in time to have any chance at landing a horn drill.

Meanwhile, Dardanette's Golurk just sort of refused to back down from the dragon claw attack launched by Blitz, taking it and responding with a powerful stone arm attack. This would not going to end well for Blitz considering that double type advantage. Golurk appeared to be hurt, but it was doubtful it was about to faint in the next attack either. Meanwhile, Zweilous hissed angrily when hit with a dragonbreath attack. It was super effective, and yet the damage done was less than ideal because Zweilous was just quite a bit more heavily trained. Meanwhile, the water gun did little to nothing, unfortunately. Zweilous responded with another dragon pulse aimed at Dyno, starting to approach the smaller unevolved pokemon rather viciously. Given, Zweilous was only approaching in the direction it /thought/ Dyno was. They were both 100% blind.

The Gengar wasn't even paying attention to Shade when Shade attacked her, and so she was taken by surprise when she was all of a sudden struck from behind by a faint attack. Though Gengar was one of the less sturdy members of the team she was still quite a bit stronger via being more trained. Gengar turned on Shade and used Night Shade, causing an illusion in Shade's eyes that made the world warp around him, along with a very painful headache.

Lastly, Swalot was struck with a thunderbolt and took the attack with relative grace, being a somewhat sturdy pokemon. Swalot responded by sucking in a breath and abruptly doing something that may or may not be the most terrifying move ever when you think about it. Acid Spray. Swalot totally sprayed acid at Wattage.

For whatever reason, Dardanette's pokemon didn't seem to need her guidance in battle. Perhaps it had something to do with that aura. Normally if a trainer just let their pokemon battle without any interaction, their pokemon would lose the mystical benefits of the bond between a trainer and their pokemon and wouldn't be able to strategize as well as if their trainer was overseeing the battle. However, hers showed no sign of this weakness.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene
Hearing Valorie's compliment, Selene blushed lightly, inwardly thanking Arceus for the yellow patches that she was wearing over her cheeks, not that she had turned beet red or anything but given the sensitive balance between the two of them Sel didn't want it to seem that she had read too deeply into what Valorie had said. Seeing as she was probably just talking about the costume and all.

"Thanks Val! I must admit, I'm pretty happy to be matching Ryan now...pretty cool I'd say," she decided to change the focus of the conversation before she got too heavy with it and moved over to her sleeping Raichu – whose tail had moved to cover his face, ears pressed down against his head to block out the irritating noises the two were making – and poking him on the head lightly. "Ry! Ryan, wake up!"

The Raichu grunted in irritation, swatting Sel's hand away with his tail. Like Trainer like Pokemon...Ryan had just as hard a time waking up in the morning as Selene did. Selene, however, persisted until she was ultimately greeted by one slowly opening eye, then another one, eyes that snapped open instantly when they took in Selene's appearance. "What do you think Ry?" asked Selene brightly, holding her arms out as though to embrace Ryan, who had pushed himself to his feet as he stared at Selene.

"Rai, Rai!! Chuuu!" he squealed happily, launching himself into Selene's arms suddenly and nearly knocking her over onto her back – used to the strength he had as a Pikachu, his new Raichu strength would take some time for Ryan to get used to – obviously thrilled that his Trainer had decided to dress up for Halloween at the Academy. He had loved that Raichu outfit when he was a Pikachu as it made him hunger for evolution even more, to take that final, strongest form. Now he loved it because he /was/ a Raichu, and they matched!

Selene set Ryan down at her feet, the Raichu turning to look at Valorie almost lazily – of course he remembered her from the previous sleepover they'd had, and various times he'd seen her around the Academy – and flicked his tail toward her in greeting before returning his attention to his Trainer who was now stuffing her various books into her bag and clipping her Pokeballs to her belt.

Once she was all ready for the day ahead, Selene turned to Valorie, her stomach rumbling. She realised that she should probably offer to walk Valorie back to her dorm and wait until she got herself all dressed up – she was, actually, very excited to see what Valorie would wear for Halloween – but she was so darn /hungry/ right now all she wanted was to scoff her face at the Cafeteria. That and...well, she figured that Valorie could use some time alone aswell, to digest everything that had happened, even if it was only 15 minutes or so. From what little experience of relationships Selene had either had or seen, living in each other's pockets was the fastest way to strangle a relationship, especially such a tenuous one, so giving Valorie her own space should be a good thing...Unsure whether or not Valorie had heard her stomach protesting at its' own emptiness, Selene smiled almost apologetically.

"I'm going to go down to the Cafeteria, you don't mind do you? I would come to your dorm and wait for you to get dressed but I'm completely starving right now...not that I'm trying to throw you out or anything, take all the time you need, but I just..." realising she was rambling, Selene laughed nervously and took a step toward the door, opening it as she inclined her head to show that she was leaving. "I figured you might want to get ready without me hovering and rushing you. I'll see you in the cafeteria?" she asked, figuring that Valorie would send her a message if she wanted to meet elsewhere, before smiling widely at Valorie and leaving the room, Ryan following her unusually quietly.

Making her way out of the Entei dorm, Selene was lost to her own thoughts. The past 24 hours had been...a whirlwind, to say the least, and now she had the monumentous task of figuring out these insane feelings that were jumbled up inside her head. Not that Valorie was pushing her for a deadline or anything, of course, but if anything her understanding and patience made Selene feel even /worse/ about the whole thing. Such a kind and thoughtful person should surely deserve someone who was brave enough to stand up for her own feelings and fight for Valorie, not a confused and scared little girl who was making excuses for everything...

"...and what a lame-ass costume, didn't anyone ever tell her that Raichu were so, like, five centuries ago?"

Eyes widening, Selene stopped abruptly as she heard the snatch of conversation. Unfortunately, Ryan had heard it too. Now, during evolution Ryan had changed somewhat in personality. One of these, most dramatic, changes was to his temperament – most specifically, in how quickly he lost it.

Hence how the snotty Suicune girl found herself face-down on the floor with a Raichu's tail wrapped around her ankle quite tightly, said Raichu leaning over her with electricity crackling at his cheeks.

"Woah!! Ryan, Ryan, easy!!" exclaimed Selene, startled out of her anger as she wrapped her arms around Ryan's entire body and began tugging him fiercely to try and get him away from the girl, who was being dragged backwards as she did so by the tail that refused to let go.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PLAYING AT? KEEP YOUR RAT ON A LEASH!" screeched the girl, all red-faced and flustered trying to smooth out her hair, when Ryan decided that enough was finally enough and released her foot. Selene's grip on Ryan slackened, the Raichu dropped to his feet in front of her, both Trainer and Pokemon glaring at the girl with scarily similar expressions – perhaps due to Selene's costume, but either way, the resemblance was uncanny.

"My 'rat' could take out any of your undoubtedly weak Pokemon anyday. I'll show you. Thunderbolt, Ryan!" shouted Selene, the move showing just how angered she was by the whole exchange as the girl opposite actually hadn't a Pokemon out of it's Pokeball with her – to all intents and purposes Ryan was /directly attacking the girl./ But of course she reacted in time in whipping a Pokeball from her belt, as Selene had anticipated, and the Thunderbolt struck a Sudowoodo who had just appeared in front of the girl.

"Rock Throw!" shouted the girl, her face contorted in rage just as Selene's had been, the Sudowoodo forcefully throwing small boulders at Ryan – small enough not to crush him under their weight, but big enough that when they hit him he cried out and fell backwards, skidding across the floor to a stop. Leaping back to his feet, Ryan listened as Selene cried out "Thunder Wave!" and pushed himself up using his tail like a spring, flying through the air towards Sudowoodo and, once within range, shocking it with a weak jolt of electricity. The change was instantaneous as Sudowoodo was paralyzed, all movement becoming seemingly more difficult with frustration etched over the Pokemon's face as it attempted to push it's body further than the paralysis would allow.

"Sudowoodo, Mimic!" called the girl, and Selene's eyebrows raised slightly as the Sudowoodo used Ryan's Thunder Wave back on him. Now both Pokemon were paralysed...interesting...although Selene would stake her life on the wager that Ryan's Speed was still much higher than Sudowoodo's even now that the playing field was levelled out. Much as she disliked this girl...that was one handy move she had played.

"Interesting development...Ryan, use Thunderbolt once more!" shouted Selene, watching as Ryan fired the powerful lightning attack at the Sudowoodo who was unable to do anything other than take the attack, face contorted and mouth open in a silent cry as the lightning struck him. The girl opposite had fists clenched, her 3 friends around her looking equally as furious at what was happening to the girl in their own blue jackets, before ordering the Sudowoodo to use Slam.

"Iron Tail!" shouted Selene as the Sudowoodo drew closer to Ryan, watching as her Raichu ground his teeth, leapt into the air as high as the paralysis would allow him and whipped his now-solid steel tail round though the air at lightning fast speed, colliding with a loud 'crash' into the side of the Sudowoodo and sending the Pokemon flying across the courtyard outside Entei dorm, fainted.

It seemed, however, that the girl and her friends weren't quite done with Selene. Lazily returning Sudowoodo from a distance, the girl and her 3 friends all pulled out Pokeballs...oh. Seemingly braver than she felt, Selene laughed out loud as the girls surveyed her coldly.

"A four on one battle? That seems fair. Of course, I have nothing to worry about here. I have more than enough Pokemon to take you fools out," she stated proudly, wondering if pure bravado would be enough to send them on their way...apparently not, as a Graveler, a Blastoise, a Weavile and a Grovyle were released. Selene quickly assessed their types and, before they could all converge on the paralyzed-but-still-raring-to-go Ryan in front of her, released her own Ri, Gordon, and Sharpay, her Lucario, Pansear and Kingdra respectively. The girls seemed somewhat stymied, but not enough to call their Pokemon back in. Instead they seemed to be anxious to get the whole battle over with, Selene assumed, as they threw out what could possibly be the most powerful attacks in their arsenals at Selene's Pokemon: an Earthquake, a Hydro Pump, an Ice Beam and a Solarbeam (that, of course, required the taking in of sunlight first) and now Selene understood why four against one battles were extraordinarily difficult to fight. She hastily shouted out instructions to her Pokemon, hoping that they would be able to extract their own orders without her having to explicitly state any names, screaming a jumble of "LIGHT SCREEN, FLAMETHROWER, AQUA JET, AURA SPHERE!" at her Pokemon.

Given that there was no one set target, everything seemed to be one big mess of confusion, but not for Ryan who erected his Light Screen around Selene's team. Luckily, the opposing Pokemon didn't seem to understand much easier either, with the Ice Beam striking Gordon, who seemed completely unaffected by it other than irritated by the water that was now dripping from him. His Flamethrower met the target Selene would have intended for it, engulfing the Grovyle even as it took in sunlight for the Solarbeam. Unfortunately it didn't knock the Pokemon out in that one hit, but as the Grovyle picked itself up shakily from the floor it was obvious that the damage had been done.
Somewhat similarly for Selene, however, the Earthquake shook her Pokemon quite badly – Ri in particular suffering the attack and falling to the ground, panting from the effort of withstanding the offense. He had been hit hard by the attack, but not hard enough to stop his Aura Sphere from firing straight towards the Graveler that had hurt him, the dead cert attack pushing the Graveler back across the field on his back with his Trainer having to leap out of the way speedily. Added to this the fact that Sharpay's Aqua Jet attack smashed into the Graveler even as it was skidding to a stop, Selene was satisfied to see that the Graveler was out of action.

It was too much, however for Ryan who had been struck full-on by the Hydro Pump. Even with the Light Screen, he was too tired from the previous battle and promptly fainted. Selene recalled him with a smile – looking somewhat strange on her own Raichu face – before turning her attention back to the matter at hand.

"Aura Sphere to Weavile, Grass Knot to Blastoise, Octazooka to Grovyle" she instructed somewhat calmer even as the Trainers opposite demanded a Faint Attack from Weavile, a Rapid Spin from Blastoise and the awaited Solarbeam from Grovyle. The Solarbeam fired straight towards Ri even as the Aura Sphere smashed into the Weavile, promptly knocking it out on the spot which surprised Selene somewhat. Of course. Ice AND Dark typing made the Fighting move SUPER- super-effective – had she not been so under pressure to hurry, Selene was sure that she would have remembered that...of course she would. But the Solarbeam did all the damage that was needed to knock Ri out, leaving just Sharpay and Gordon to face the Blastoise and an admittedly injured Grovyle. Gordon's Grass Knot missed the Blastoise as the Rapid Spin smashed into him, sending him flying back towards Selene, but Sharpay's Octazooka hit the perfect mark with the Grovyle, covering it from head to toe in thick black ink.

"The Pokemon are just as weak as the Trainer," sneered the girl who had initiated the fight...and suddenly Selene just saw red. As fast as she could with those /annoying/ Raichu-feet shoe covers, she flew at the girl, right past the Blastoise who was pre-occupied with the Pansear who had successfully tripped him with the Grass Knot that had initially missed and the Grovyle who could hardly see through the black sludge on its' face, taking her by surprise and knocking her to the ground.

"SAY WHAT? HUH? WEAK NOW AM I YOU STUPID LITTLE COW? I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO FU-" bellowed Selene as she sat atop the girl, her legs wrapped around the girl's in a move almost reminiscent of a Tentacool's Constrict even as the girl screeched and screamed, flailing about trying to get free, one hand wriggling free and colliding with the side of Selene's face. Selene pulled the girl's head up by her hair so that the girl had to look directly in her eyes and was about to give her a mean right hook until she felt two strong arms around her middle dragging her off. Not that Selene didn't fight. No way. She thrashed and kicked and slapped, trying to free herself of the constraint.

"LET GO! LEMME GO! I'M GOING TO KILL HER! I'LL HAVE HER FOR-"

"NO YOU WILL NOT!" bellowed a voice that was normally so very calm and collected right in Selene's ear, startling her out of her rage. "YOU FOUR, GET OUT OF HERE. Take your Pokemon to be healed. And /you/," she felt herself be plonked unceremoniously on the ground, her knees almost failing to support her weight had Gordon not been there to catch her. Looking up into the enraged eyes of Brock, three words flitted through Selene's mind.
"I'm. So. Expelled."

"Please, Sir! They were deliberately provoking me! And I /hate/ Halloween and dressing up at the best of times, but then they started insulting my Ryan, and then even after I was /pasting/ them in battle FOUR AGAINST ONE they /still/ called my Pokemon weak and I just lost it! I've had a really rough time of it lately and my temper isn't the best at the best of times, but normally I would have just let it slide, but with every-"

"ENOUGH! I don't need to hear any more Miss Evans!" Brock sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose exasperatedly, hand on his hip. Selene glared down at the ground in front of his feet, not trusting herself to stay quiet should she look up at his face, scuffing her toe into the ground in an angered manner. "I believe that you were provoked but that does not give you the right to /physically attack/ another student. As soon as they tried to turn nasty with a four on one battle you /should/ have walked away and found a teacher such as myself to discipline them rather than taking the rules into your own hands." Selene gulped slightly and looked up at Brock, all traces of rage gone from her face now, only worry left in its' place.

"I...am I going to be expelled?"

"I can't say," sighed Brock, folding his arms and raising a brow at Selene. "I have to report this to Professor Oak, it is my duty. From then on it is up to him to decide an appropriate punishment for you...but..." he paused and exhaled deeply, "I do think that extenuating circumstances caused you to act uncharacteristically. I will relay this to Professor Oak and hope that he decides to reduce any penalty levied against you. Until then, Miss Evans, /please/ stay out of trouble?"

Selene didn't say anything. She merely waited until Brock turned and walked away, shaking his head slightly as she went. For a few moments she couldn't move, the only feeling in her body the throbbing in her cheek where she had been slapped – it was almost as though the anger had overwhelmed her, pushed her past breaking point until she just didn't realise what she was doing.

Silently, not looking at anybody even as they stared at her somewhat rumpled Raichu costume, she had her Pokemon healed at the Centre before making her way to the Cafeteria, gulping down three glasses of juice to soothe her burning throat and nibbling at a slice of toast.

For some reason, she had lost her appetite.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante was overlooking the island and he looked down at poketch to see what time it was to head back to the dorm. So, Dante started to climb down the mountain and into the forest. As Dante got to the edge of the forest, he heard a buzzing sound which made him look around for where the he heard the noise. Once Dante turned around to see what was making the noise, he saw Beedrill flying right at him. Dante most have walked into it's territory. Dante was panicking and he started to search for a pokeball to use in the fight. Once done, Dante threw a pokeball and unknowingly sent out Aron to fight the wild Beedrill.

"Aron, use Metal Claw", Dante ordered the Iron Armor pokemon.

"Ar, Aron", Aron cried as it charged at Beedrill. The claws on Aron stubby feet turned into a metallic color. Doing that, Aron slashed at Beedrill and made a hit. With what happened to the wild pokemon, Beedrill struck back with a Fury Attack.

"Aron watch out for the Fury Attack", Dante said to Aron.

The Fury Attack hit Aron two times, that which didn't really damage Aron's steel body.

"Aron, use Headbutt now", Dante told Aron.

Aron started to charge at the wild Beedrill with it's head down in a headbutting position. Soon, Aron's Headbutt made contact with Beedrill by scoring a critical hit and Beedrill went down for the count.

"Come on, Aron", Dante said to Aron as he turned and run off. Aron was following Dante as they run off. Dante and Aron continued running through the forest until they stopped by the haunted building.

"Uh, Aron", Dante said. "I think we are lost."

"Ar, Aron", Aron replied in shock to what Dante just said.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie seemed to be perfectly mellow with this whole Selene taking her time thing. Inwardly she was anxious, but if anyone had earned patience it was Selene. Valorie would give her all he patience she had, if only in the romance book inspired hope that if she tried hard enough things there would be a happy ending. That or sparklepires. Sparklepires everywhere. When Selene talked about being hungry and wanting to go off on her own. Valorie simply continued to smile pleasantly, her good mood unfaultered by this. She had heard Selene's stomach demanding a sacrifice earlier. Between the two girls though, Valorie had ignored what might've provoked some awkward laughing from others. She kind of knew how it felt. Though, for all she could tell Selene wasn't particularly embarassed.

"Alright... I'll see you there soon!"

After that she followed Selene out of her room, though the two were headed along seperate paths rather quickly. A couple of students gave her funny looks for walking around in her pajamas as if they were fruit to decide who she was dressed as. It made Valorie mildly uncomfortable but she declined to react, moving along the hallways. When she got back to Suicune Dorm she slipped inside and something caught her gaze. A familiar bully was hanging around. It was the same one who had stolen her jacket. She frowned, avoiding his resentful gaze and slipped into her room.

...Fifteen or so minutes and several changes of clothing later...

Valorie emerged from her dorm room and headed on out, making her way through the halls. People stared, and she had to stop for a few minutes to let a younger boy admire Dragonair who was following closely behind her. Yet, she eventually made her way to the cafeteria and stepped inside. Or rather, she was carried inside on Dragonair's back.

Valorie was wearing a MacKenzie costume a Dratini costume, complete with lacking any arms or legs to speak of. The only way you could tell it was her was because her face could be seen from an opening below the nose. The costume was high quality, the kind you couldn't imagine being homemade. She was sitting atop Dragonair's back, tail end to one side. Dragonair was wearing what might arguably be an even /more impressive/ costume. She was dressed as an eastern style dragon complete with emerald scales and a gaping ranged mouth that seemed to perpetually be in mid-roar. She even had small false arms with three claws on each hand hanging out of the bottom of the from of the costume. Her wiskers seemed to float in a gentle wind as if they were weightless. Wait, how did she even manage that? Dragonair's eyes peeked out from within the costume.

"Let's go over to Selene, Dragonair..!"

Valorie could not really motion but Dragonair understood. She however had other ideas in mind. Dragonair peered over at Mark for a moment or two before reluctantly obeying. She did not understand why she didn't get to see Mark much anymore, why Valorie was treating Selene the way she was. The complexity of the situation was beyond her. After a moment Valorie would be carried over to Selene, who she couldn't help but noticed didn't look the best she had ever looked emotionally. When she reached Selene. Valorie wriggled around in her costume a bit as if to demonstrate there were no tricks of the eye here.

"Hey Selene..! You like..?~"

She was totally fishing for a compliment, but she didn't know what else to say right then. She had assumed it was Selene's love trouble that was causing her angst, and thus declined to pry.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Gen Valdrauth Esis

Gen woke up from his thirty minute nap and geared up for a battle. He put Shock on his head and walked out of his dorm room to look for some fruits or something. Shock hadn't had a fruit or a berry for quite a while now, so he had a craving for it. He pulled on Gen's hair and shocked him while pointing to the forest. He gave in, Gen walked into the forest just to take some berries and gave it to Shock, his other pokemon and himself. "Well, since we ate our snacks why don't we go exploring again?" asked Gennny to his pokemon. They all nodded in agreement.
"I should probably head to the swamps!" thought Gen.
"No no no! I should head to the Volcano! Yeah that's it the Volcano!" He folded back his sleeves to make sure the heat doesn't get to him and walked to an area near the Volcano. "What's with this place? It's hotter than hot chilly pepper!" yelled CupCream.
"Oh come on, it's lukewarm." said Shock in an arrogant fashion. Gen hadn't a care in the world, he just wanted a stroll along the sides of the Volcano. But suddenly, an old man appeared to meet him. He met the same old man from the dance, he met Blaine! "Oh hi, there Gen. I was just taking a little walk here, but since you're here. You want to battle?" asked Blaine. "I'm fine with a battle sir!" replied Gen."Good, go Magmar!" shouted Blaine. "Okay go Hyper!" shouted Gen. "Magmar use Flamethrower! Follow up with Mega Punch!"
Hyper had a lot of trouble blocking and enduring the fierce and burning attacks of Blaine's Magmar. "Oh yeah, I'll only fight two of your pokemon, so be prepared!" said Blaine in a very relaxed way. " Hyper use Cross Chop! Thunderpunch after the Cross Chop then jump away from him!" commanded Gen. Hyper did exactly as Gen said, he hit the Magmar and knocked him back a bit. "Wise move young man, but that won't do! Use Sunny Day in sync with Fire Blast!" commanded Blaine. The sky became sunny and with the heat from the volcano, Hyper had no chance of standing after the attack and fainted. "Return! now go Darrumel!" Darrumel leaped out of his pokeball and fired his Hydro Pump with no mercy. It wasn't very strong but it did damage anyway. "I'll let you decided what to do this time Darrumel!" said Gen. He nodded. Darrumel instantly dug down to the ground and hid there to attack from below . Blaine chuckled," Don't get too happy yet! Dynamic Punch to your under Magmar!" shouted Blaine. Magmar's arm glowed red as his eyes went red as well. He had predicted where Darrumel would come out and hit him smack on his face. The momentum had increased the damage significantly and he fainted in one hit. Gen returned his pokemon after thanking Blaine for the battle and went back to his dorm once more.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Triac heard the person outside disappearing and held back a sigh. Don't panic... way too late for that. He didn't need to look up to see Ciel now rocking anxiously back and forth and trembling. His master was normally much better than this. PErhaps he wasn't recovered from yesterday... yes that was likely the case. Whatever the situation, Triac rather wished one of those other boys was here, particularly that older one. What was his name? Triac for the life of him could not recall. He knew that the relaxed boy had a good effect on his master and that was enough.

Chika chirped a little, flying over their headd. Triac sighed and laid down next to the human, waving his glowing tail.

~~

Kinko let out another yip of annoyance. "WHAT IS WITH YOU AND MANHANDLING?!"

~~

Ash let out a gleeful cheer as she knocked down the slab. "That's what I'm talking about!" Riley squeaked suddenly, the deep sound waking her from her fun. She turned to see a Grovyle wandering around her training area. Ash grinned. Its Aura screamed aggressive. Awesome! She was in!

"Hey!" she shouted. "You lost there?" Kira snorted. "I can take you down if you want... or we can have a real fight!"

Nideous

Years
Leena

"Mweheheh... I think we can do that..." Leena said, a wicked grin spreading across her face when Snype brought up scaring the others at the dorm. Hopefully not as bad as Brian had gotten when he went. She floated around Snype happily.

Arcino

Arcino stopped and looked at the human. She seemed tough. Maybe she would do.

"No I'm not lost! I'm on a search. And keep your big blue mutt on a leash. I don't have the patience to deal with him right now!" Arcino snapped irritatedly. He stretched his arms out and walked over to her. Oh yeah, she was tough. He cast an annoyed eye at the Lucario.

Quin

Quin thoroughyl ignored, or maybe he was just oblivious to, Kinko's discomfort at being picked up. He held on to her tight as he scrambled over the boulders after his Venonat. After a few moments, they were infront of another cave. He set Kinko back down and looked at Logana.

"You sure this is right?" he asked for the hundredth time. And her response was the same. A twitch of antenna and a curious look.

"Venonat! (I'm sure!)" she said. Quin smiled and walked into the cave. Ezar growled at him and he reached back and pet her on the head.

"Don't be scared Ezar. It'll be ok! I promise I won't let anything hurt you boy!" Quin said as he pulled out a flashlight. Ezar went quiet. She pinched her forehead and sighed.

"Shrew... (I'm a girl you niywit...)" she said shaking her head. Quin turned on the flashlight and walked into the cave after Logana.

Brian

Bri walked down the path. He was heading for Normal Type Specialization. Thyme sighed and sat down. She blinked at all the people around her.

"Meh... I hate Halloween," she said annoyedly. Bri smiled and shook his head.

"That's because you don't like getting dressed up. But I think it looks good- HEY! What was that for?" Brian said as she jabbed his neck with the pitchfork. It was mildly annoying. She said nothing and sat back down. Bri sighed and kept walking to the class.

Back