• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I don't know what you're on about, I always had the right password >_<

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • ...oh please. -__- Plus, SL-sama hasn't authorized your application. You're not allowed to post yet.

Hey, you guys (mainly Yashi though, guys you gotta post moreeee) think that Shinji will appear in the last episode? o3o

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • On an off-topic note, did you watch the latest episode? Boy, had me crying. ;_; I can't believe DP ended just a few hours ago. The blank feeling was even worse than when Shinji left.

DP will hold a special part in my heart. <3 Farewell DP.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Yeah, I watched it today. I wasn't crying, but it was a bit heart wrenching.
    It was a good series. I kinda can't wait for BW.
    So now that the series is over, what is really left of Shinji to talk about, aside from speculation about weather or not he'll make it to BW?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • ...I seriously don't know. D: It would be pretty boring, with not much to talk about.
    Man, SL-sama needs to do something about this place.

What do you think of Shooti by the way?

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Watched BW001 and 002. It was, kinda cool >w<
    Aside from Satoshi being the typical Satoshi, I like Shooti so far and the new attacks look awesome and TR is like competent. . . something in me like died when they managed to not get blasted off, I was happy. Hope Meowth gets a new move or two.

Kinda wish Shooti had a different hairstyle though, he looks kinda like a blond Shinji :/

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I felt like this series... changed. Satoshi acting like a TOTAL newbie? Team Rocket being srsbsnz? NO, DO NOT WANT. I want Satoshi to actually be a little smarter and mature - but he lost to a newbie when it was actually possible if he actually reacted faster and changed plans. TR being srsbzns... I hope they become humourous again.

And Shooti. SHOOTI. Why must you be a Shinji clone? I am trying to get Shinji leaving out of my system - stop reminding me of him goddamnyouuuu.
    Although Shooti taking pictures of everything was funny. xD

ShadowYashi

Years
  • You know what I realized though. Ash relies too much on Pikachu's Thunderbolt and Volt Tackle. I know, that since Pikachu's an electric type, that those attacks would be stronger, but look at how easily he lost to Shooti and Tsutarja, I just think that battle could've gone better. I like competent TR, I mean I don't mind when they act goofy, but their losing streak for all of Sinnoh and Hoenn, was getting annoying.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Too many things happening in my life, sorry -_-;;;

I just think he's shocked that Electric moves don't work - I mean, I would freak out if MY Pokemon suddenly couldn't use any moves ene
    But Satoshi should've OHKO'd Shooti's Tsutaaja even with Iron Tail. So yeah, it still doesn't make sense.

...MAN I MISS SHINJI ALREADYYYYY
    Ah, speaking of him, I just heard his Canto dub voice again last Sunday - and I realised that his voice actor also does Lelouch's Canto dub voice (you know, Code Geass) ;n; it was good, but it didn't really fit him... Sigh...

About Team Rocket - and, well, their constant interrupting with the battles and ruining the mood just... NO. But it was nice for them to be there as comic relief.

Back