• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    >=O You don't watch chuggaaconroy anymore!? But he makes an awesome Pokémon Crystal Let's Play. . And The Wind Waker. And FireRed. And Super Mario Sunshine. That game was awesome.

Then you didn't get to see Reshiramu? =( You poor thing.​

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    I adore Ikarishipping XD
    I get to make a cameo :O
    SUGOI!!!

chuggaconroy?

I like Zekrom. It looks cooler than Resihram. XD I'm getting White just because of Zekrom, I don't like the way Reshiram looks >_>;; Superficial reason I suppose, but bleh isn't that usually the reason why you choose one version over the other? Yellow was my first game ever, got it for my 7th Birthday, then the series came out XD and I always thought Lugia was cooler than Ho-Oh and with Sapphire and Ruby, I got both of them for Christmas, but gave my little brother Ruby outta the kindness of my heart and because he looked so miserable when he saw I had both and he got a transformer or something. . . . Then I chose Pearl, because Palkia looked cooler than Dialga.

I just watched the episode. Satoshi's battle against Nando was corny. Like, really pitiful. I'm sorry, but the fight felt too. . . quick for me, like all their Pokemon died in a freaking hit! Especially Roserade, I was irritated by Satoshi's Mukuhawk and the fact that it took it down with just Bravebird D:<

I dunno. I was shocked it knew Sleep Talk as well. Oak probably taught it or something. Same thing with Quilava and Aerial Ace.

But at least Charizard's not in the show all the time, but the main reason it irks me so much is because of the fans who think it can own every Pokemon in the world without even trying. I think I said this last page >_>;; I hope to Arceus that Charizard doesn't make an appearance this season.

I want Shinji to beat Satoshi. I really do, because the shock/whining of all his haters will make me laugh and giggle with sadistic glee. I know it sounds mean, but I would love the writers forever if they did.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I've always prefer Dialga over Palkia. Though Giratina is way more awesome than either of them. XD

I can't wait until the newest episode in Japan is subbed by #PocketMonsters. Shinji vs Jun! <3333 YAY!​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    @ SL-sama
    No I don't. I don't really like narrative gameplay, it kinda ruins the mood.
    Hey it's not like I didn't want to, I FORCED myself to resist spoilers and wait until the games came out.

Giratina > Dialga + Palkia
    'nuff said.

I know I'm an idiot but I hoped I HOPED A LITTLE that Jun would win. But meh, I don't think that's possible~ D:

@Yashi
    ..what? ?_?

I like Dialga more but I chose Pearl. Maybe it was because I liked pinkish purple at that time? o3o

And how Quilava, like, evolved and learnt a new move but then its screentime was not only lost from fainting and causing a draw between it and Armaldo, but also TEAM ROCKET.
    This is one of the only times I actually dislike TR. Other times I don't care, and I rarely love them these days.

Wait. Quilava? Aerial Ace? HUH?

Me neither. If he appears I SWEAR I SWEAAAAAAR /clenches fists

I already gave up the "Shinji wins Satoshi" idea even though I <3 him so much. I just hope for a good battle (not the one with Naoshi) and that his attitude WILL NOT CHANGE.
    God I was so worried when we saw Shigeru change (although we do see him taunting Satoshi).

...also I hope he comes back in Best Wishes. <3 <3 Shinji fan cannot and will not and MUST NOT die~

@Juu-chan
    Wait, what fic? o3o

CafekkoGira~

Supreme King of Reverse World
    Years
    I've always prefer Dialga over Palkia. Though Giratina is way more awesome than either of them. XD

o3o I do love this club. It appreciates the best things in life. Such as: SHINJI!!

Kirschprinzessin

HikariAngel85
    and (teh best one)

the angel raine as Hikari, I forget the name of the Shinji cosplayer n.n;; She's lovely, though~

See? He IS real! And your mommies and daddies told you otherwise...

Anyhoo,
    @Azumi: there is NO SUCH THING as two many smilies xDD

Oh yea...I kind of locked myself out of my other account /fails

Yes, yes, Darkrai is hilarious. Hope it kicks Satoshi's butt, HO WAIT, that's not possible...
    The fic is a supriiiiissseee...

@Yashi: Homigosh, nostalgia! I'm the same. I bought Sapphire over Ruby(Kyogre), Silver over Gold (Lugia) etc... And I will buy Black over White.

I found a Reggie cosplayer too if anyone is interested??

ShadowYashi

Years
    Awesome. Kudos to the Cosplayers!
    Those jackets seriously look comfortable. . . I want one. o3o
    :O I wanna see Reiji cosplay!
    I would find it hilarious is he got knocked outta the competition via mysterious trainer with Darkrai.
    That would throw us all for a loop ya?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    DP186 - Finally Shinji tai Satoshi.

@Juu-chan
    Good o3o

Holy jeebus, you can do that?

Ugh Suzuran conference is boring. We all know that Nando and Jun and Kohei would lose and Shinji with it as well. Then Satoshi-KYUN would lose to the legendary trainer. ...): Speculations suck.

ShadowYashi

Years
    Agreed. Like, is it just me, or do the battles this conference seem too. . . I dunno short? Didn't most conference rivals get at least like a minimum of 2 episodes to show their battles and skills? (By 2, I meant like 1 and a half or 1 and the following episode) It seems so unfair to Jun, Naoshi and Kohei D: I mean Jun seems like a tough competitor he deserves at least an episode and a half! And Naoshi, he got like 2 episodes with Nozomi, which proved my point of him being much better with contests and battling and Kohei. . . he seems like the sneaky intellectual type that could give Satoshi a run for his money, with status dealing moves that slowly wittle away HP and Pokemon with good defenses.

Shinji and Satoshi will probably be the only ones with a 2 episode long battle at the most, but at the moment the conference is seeming way too short for my tastes. I can't wait however for Jun and Shinji's battle. I hope they have him switch up his team for Satoshi, because if he has the same team as when he kicked Satoshi's butt the first time, I'll be annoyed. But at least Ringuma and Eleboo Elekible (maybe) are there :3

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Nando lost in one single episode with fail 1 on 1 battles. It just seems so unfair because he is a very good battler...
    Jun should totally have had 1 and a half episode, then Kohei should get the next half, use Trick Room and show Satoshi in 'danger' or something, end the episode, then continue in the next episode where Kohei is ass-whooped by Satoshi's tactic to outsmart Trick Room (or maybe Trick Room just disappears [after 5 rounds?] and Satoshi takes the stage with speed?) and the last 5 minutes to tell Satoshi that he has to battle his (lovely) rival and stuff.

Er, it IS an Elekible you know. The previews showed.
    Anyway, yeah, I sincerely hope that Shinji is treated a full battle and a 2-parter because he's the first and most important rival to Satoshi (in this region anyway). That and I want to see him battle. <3
    I say that because the battles in this conference seem to lack a bit of epicness and excitement and intenseness, so yeah.

CafekkoGira~

Supreme King of Reverse World
    Years
    I'll post the Reggie cosplayer later...

^^Agrees with everything said above^^ Although I didn't watch the contest arc, like I said before I'm only in this for Shinji.

I've been watching the Suzuran Tournament raw 'cause I have no life and it's funny, the only thing I can think of is that restaurant place where Satoshi and co. were having something to eat before Satoshi vs. Nando? Yeah, it's really cute. I'd love to like, go on a date there. Or something. Or even just hang out with friends...

/is sad

And yes, those jackets look EPIC - I want one!! xDD

I can't believe it's all nearly over though...Was it 2008 the DP anime started airing? Wow...And Miku has his new band Lc5...people keep saying 'Don't worry; they're only on hiatus' but...I'm unyappy...But Aki is so kyuuute... I like An Cafe!Miku just like I love Shinji with Pokemon...it's just not the same otherwise, y'know?

But I'm sure Lc5 will be great...I don't know I haven't listened to them yet...I'm afwaid...

So anyway, yeah. Um...hate to be a pain but there hasn't been a new topic for awhile now? Sl-sama? Yashi? Azumi?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Shinji VS Jun - AWESOME.
    Although Jun's Skarmony went down in one hit, the rest of the battle paid off. Especially how Empoleon went down.

It seems like Jun doesn't annoy Shinji as much. Not only does he remember him (in... sort of a good way), Shinji actually respects Jun as a battler! He was like "interesting!" during the battle, "good show" at the end of the battle when Jun went to chase after Shinji, and he agreed to another battle in the future. Also, he actually SMILED at him. Not smirking.

...Coldcoffee much? o3o

ShadowYashi

Years
    Hmm a new subject. . . @_@ I can't think of one that we haven't already used yet >_>;;;

Yeah, Skarmory went down way too fast. Hitmonlee and Ringuma <33
    So, did Empoleon faint while standing and with its eyes open? Cause if it did, then that was pretty damn awesome. o3o

I saw one of the commentors post this about the Shinji vs Satoshi battle.

AHA! It's finally been confirmed!
    Ash VS Paul! Full 6 on 6 Battle!! Two part episode!
    Ash's Pokemon: Pikachu, Torterra, Buizel, Staraptor, Gliscor, Infernape
    Paul's Pokemon: Drapion, Electivire, Frosslass, Ninjask, Aggron, Gastrodon (East)
    Source: Pokemon Fan Magazine

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    ;; I have bad ideas for topics so don't mind me~
    Besides it's not my area, Yashi and SL-sama do it~

Oh GOD Hitmonlee and Ringuma. I was half-cheering for Shinji while enjoying the awesome battle <3

What. People DO know that Satoshi can't do that again with the same team, this is the reason why he lost the last time.
    Now Shinji's team? WOW. That's... an incredible team.

pleasedontchangehimintoagoodytwoshoespleasedontchangehimintoagoodytwoshoespleasedontchangehimintoagoodytwoshoes
    PLEASEEEEEE ;AAAAAA;

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Can I join, pwetty pweaseeee!!!

Why do you like Shinji/Paul: Hes one of my fav characters, hes mega awsome, great pokemon and I like how he annoys Satoshi!
    Why did you decide to join the club?: Hes one of my fav characters and I want to talk to others about how kool I think he is!
    Who will be your partner Pokémon?: Would I be able to chose Drapion since hes going to have it in the upcomming episode against ash in the league? If not then I guess I want Donkarasu
    What is the password?:
    Satoshi Drools but Shinji Rules!

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    What, the but? Well, i edited it, can i join now?

ShadowYashi

Years
    Sorry Mew, that's still the wrong password, look at the front page again.
    Azumi, I'm chanting with you, it would suck if Shinji pulls a Shigeru D':
    I know! that's why Shinji is awesome, cause more than likely his team has been switched around and we don't know what too expect, can't say the same for Satoshi, who basically sticks with the same team throughout the series, so typical, and its so typical that he'll probably win D:
    Gliscor probably mastered Giga Impact. . .

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    EDIT:

OH GOD. I JUST HEARD SHINJI'S CANTONESE/CHINESE VOICE.
    OH GOD. THAT JUST SOUNDED GOOD.
    OKAY, SO IT DOESN'T REALLY FIT HIM, BUT I LOVE IT.

<333333333333
    /fangirl high

--

I'D KILL MYSELFFFFFF, he's awesome like that!!!

"so typical, and its so typical that he'll probably win D: "
    EX-actly. Even though he's extremely fail and crap, HE WILL STILL WIN.
    GOD. I wish Shinji won here, Satoshi won even with sucky Pokemon... /sobs

Okay, so I DO like ASH'S Gliscor. D':

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

Years
    Okay, so I was just scanning through bulbapedia, looking at recent episodes and such and I've discovered, that Shinji and Satoshi's battle is a 3 parter and. . . and *eyes tear up and she sniffles* Waaaaaah Shinji ; - ;
    Its too soon to see you gooooo
    This just better be the most epic 3 parter ever and Shinji just better go out with one hell of a bang D:<
    I knew it D':
    I can deal with him losing, but if he sees the 'error' of his ways, then I'll have a cow

Gliscor's pretty cool. I was very disappointed when he got put on a bus for Gible.
    Then afterwards, Satoshi fights that Darkrai trainer person.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    ...it just occured to me that he's going to lose in 3 episodes.
    S-Sobbu, I miss him already...
    Well, at least I have the Cantonese dub, but then I'd see him go again, so it's not really good... ;;
    If he turns good I'm gonna die. D':

Me too! Glion was so cuteeee~ <3

And to whom he'll probably lose to.
    This series is getting predictable... But fun to watch, strangely.

Back