• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Whisper (M)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Just a placeholder for now

Username: Julius Caesar
Name: Osman Jallran III
Birthplace: Constantinople , Ottoman Empire
Side: Assassin
Appearance:

Osman is a type that looks too big to be an assassin. Measuring in at six foot three, one-hundred and ninety-eight pounds, Osman is a big man for the time period. He is muscular, although not heavily and looks to be a bit on the lanky side. Osman has a tan complexion, and his skin is full of wear and tear from years of being an assassin. His facial features are defined, with a rugged jaw line, a large nose and bright green eyes. Or should I say eye, as Osman lost one eye in combat, and instead of a right eye, there is a hole, covered with a patch. Osman has long, wavy, black hair that touches the top of his back, but is pushed to the side as to not cover his eye. Osman also has a scruffy black beard and moustache combo.

Clothing:

Spoiler:

Weapons:

Spoiler:

Personality:

Osman plays the part of a dashing swordsman as opposed to an assassin, but he is still one of the highest regarded assassins in the old world. Osman's success is based upon his dedication to training, both his abilities in combat and his tracking of targets. Osman thinks very highly of himself, and prefers to do things his way, even if there is a better alternative. Osman likes to put the pressure on himself, as he would rather put in the time then have someone else get the credit.

Osman is a very social person, a master at getting his way through non-violent means, using this skill to send guards in a totally different direction, or pulling in women. Osman is a party-goer, enjoying gambling, drinking and sleeping around yet having a wife and a young daughter at home. Osman is also a liar and a cheat, and has sold out his own for money, and runs numerous money scams in Rome and Constantinople. Osman takes pride in his business sense, which he has used to fund the Assassin movement in Rome. Osman can quickly identify a person, how they are feeling, how to get information out of them based on their bodying language, almost to the point where it is his sixth sense.

Osman has not been able to use the eagle sense gift trained to assassins of his caliber since the incident where he lost his eye.

History:

Osman Jallran III was born in Constantinople in the year 1461 AD, after it was conquered by the Ottoman Empire. Osman's father, Osman Jallran II was a solider who fought in the battle for Constantinople, and was assigned to the guard there. Osman's mother, Valencia Jallran, was a tailor in Constantinople and met Osman II after the city had been taken. Osman II died when Osman III was two years old, so Osman III never knew his father well. Growing up without his father, Osman and his mother lived in a live of near poverty, and as Osman entered his teens, he started stealing food and money to provide for his mother.

It was from that life that introduced Osman to Issac Rigero, a member of the Constantinople Assassin's Guild. Issac took Osman under his wing, and trained Osman in the art of being an assassin. From early on in his career, it was deemed that Osman was a special breed, possessing dazzling skills with a sword, a brute strength not seen in most assassins, and a way with people. Osman rose up the ranks, completing his training earlier than most assassins do. Osman, under the guidance of Issac, made some high-profile kills, and he became notorious in Constantinople as an assassin.

Osman's newfound notoriety turned against him, as shortly after a kill, he lost footing on a rooftop, and fell into the street below, where a group of Janissaries were looking for Osman. Osman was sentenced to death by beheading, and it seemed to be all over for the young star. Fast forward to the day of his execution, a public event attended by many. As Osman was brought out into the open, the execution was interrupted by Issac, along with another assassin by the name of Hadice Shalma. Osman, along with four other assassins escaped the execution.

Realizing that Constantinople was not safe, Osman and Hadice decided to flee the Ottoman Empire to a small village on the outskirts of Zurich, Switzerland, that housed an Assassin's Guild. Osman was recognized as a master upon arrival, at the age of twenty-four this was unusual. Shortly after his arrival, Osman learned that his mother had been killed by the Templar Order, when she refused to disclose Osman's location. Osman was not the same after that, and he dedicated the rest of his career to destroying the Templar Order. Osman became romantically involved with Hadice while living in Zurich, and the two travelled Europe together, taking contracts wherever they could. Osman established contacts in many different cities, and eliminated many high-profile targets. Osman and Hadice married when Osman turned thirty, and the two retired from the Assassin lifestyle.

Osman and Hadice moved to Venice, Italy to get away from their past, and Osman purchased a ship and started a shipping company. Osman ran the company from a low-profile, using his contacts as placeholders in important documents, while Osman strung together deals with associates all across Europe. Osman enjoyed this life for three full years, until his past came back to haunt him.

The Templars had found out that Osman was running a shipping company, and destroyed four of the seven boats in the company's fleet. As a result of this, Osman lost most of his customers outside of the Mediterranean. The worst of it came on one night when Osman was out organizing a deal. He returned to his estate in flames, and Templars surrounding the scene. Osman was confronted by twelve Templars, who had Hadice tied up and severely beaten and bleeding. Osman attempted to fight them off, losing his right eye in the process, but two of the Templars escaped with Hadice, and Osman followed them to Rome.

In Rome, Osman lost the trail, but with his wife presumably dead, and his company facing bankruptcy, Osman returned to the Assassin's life. He connected to the Rome Guild, and was quickly installed as the Mentor of the previously leaderless Roman Guild. Osman straightened out the Guild's presence in Rome, and met and married Maria Del Esperio, the daughter of a high-ranking member of the clergy in Rome. They had a daughter together, Cecilia Jallran. Osman has now fixated on the Book of Altair, and is determined to find that, as well as the answers of where his first wife went.

Kin:

Spoiler:

Abilities:

very persuasive, highly skilled with a sword, extensive training in hand-to-hand combat

Weaknesses:

Terrible wall climber and parkourer
Short temper
Concerns about loyalty to the creed
Issues with sight
Enjoys his vices (liquor, gambling, ladies of the evening etc.)

Strengths:

Excellent in combat, with weapons and fists
Very charismatic
Strong Business Sense

- Money
- Italian Women
- Wine

Dislikes:

- Dirt, mud, basically anything dirty
- Lectures
- People talking about his missing eye

Other: Nothing is true

Theme Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBWCuHWHMrQ

SU is ready for review, hibbity bloo blaa

Khawill

<3
Years
TBC
Username: Khawill
Name: Dion Meiri
Birthplace: Athens
Side: Citizen
Appearance: [Just a description of the character. An image may be included if you so wish.]
Clothing: [What clothes do they wear? A picture may be included.]
Weapons: [LINK]
Personality:
History:
Kin:[List a few family members. For instance: Maritza [grandmother], Emilio [grandfather], Steven [father], Kari [mother], etc.]
Abilities: [Something they're good at!]
Weaknesses: [At least five.]
Strengths: [At most three.]
Other:
Theme Song: [For fun!]

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Just decided: I'd also like to reserve a spot for a Templar Captain please.

As for that SU, it's on its way. Sorta.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
It might take a bit to finish my SU. I hope you don't mind a little wait on my end... I'm hoping to have it up by Monday... If that's too long, let me know.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Since we got a little time it looks, I'll chalk up a citizen reservation please.

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
True, good idea, I might try that.\

I must thank you for breaking my RP block, and also i will make a second char, (Templar Captain)

Last edited:

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
Hmm... Two things.

One, an Apprentice is given their Hidden Blade as token of graduation, therefore he would not have one.

Two, I would ask that you add a bit more to his appearance. Aside from his scar, I only have a sillouette of what he looks like. Add facial descriptions such as hair and eyes.

I'll accept you for now, just be sure to get those changes in.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Whew, the crazy work project is over and I can have fun again! I'll get to finishing up soon. :3

Back