• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hoenn Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello and welcome to my first official RPG, "The Hoenn Expedition".

Story so Far: "It is 20xx and you are beginning your Pokemon Journey in _____________. You are really excited about finally getting to see Hoenn firsthand. There are even new places in Hoenn such as the brand new Tolkoc Town located between Slateport City and Mauville and the Elemental Dojos in each town or city except Littleroot Town. You dream of one day becoming the world wide Pokemon Master and meeting every Pokemon. You already know which Pokemon you want and is going to get it from the legendary Prof. Birch.

In this RPG, you shall be exploring the wonderful Region of Hoenn, battling your way through trainers, winning official league badges and catching Pokémon to be your best friends on this difficult quest. You shall be exploring vast lands and bust cities. You will be facing new challenges and possibly taking names.

But beware, for there is evil afoot. The evil teams Aqua and Magma are back and badder then ever, for they still seek the powers of the legendary Groudon and Kyogre. How they aim to obtain them is what makes them more evil. Plus, there is a new evil team, Team Ozone, the newest addition to the group who have their eyes on the legendary Rayquaza. These teams despise each other and wish to dominate over each other. Team Aqua for more water. Team Magma for new land. And Team Ozone for a enviroment completely of air! A world in the sky! But these and other evil plans shall be revealed later on in the RPG.

You also have a rival in this RPG. If you are a boy, May. If you are a girl, Brendan. This rival will always choose the Pokemon with a better type advantage than you (ex. You= Poliwag Rival= Pikachu). Throughout the RPG, they shall aquire more and more tough Pokemon but you must come out on top. But your rival won't always be against you. They may help you later...

And now, the Gym Leaders. They are still as tough as ever. Even tougher in fact! In a gym, you will battle ONE rookie trainer and the Gym Leader. You won't know the Pokemon the Gym Leader will use until you reach that part in the story. It won't help you any if you tell another RPG member what Pokemon they'll be using. The Pokemon will be different for each member. You shall recieve the list they will use in a P.M.

Next, the Legendary Pokemon. AFTER you complete the RPG story mode, you shall recieve Legendary Pokemon events in a P.M from me. At what time you will never know. You have 24 hours to post a post about it or it gets expired and you won't get another chance at that Pokemon.

Now, trading. In the OOC Thread, you and another RPG member can trade Pokemon that both have in their Team or Box. Both members have to agree to the trade before I allow it. You must clearly say what Pokemon you are trading and what one you are getting from what member. You are only allowed 1 trade per day so I don't have a million a day to allow.

Next, Pokémon choices. You will start out with one Pokémon. It can't be legendary, a baby Pokémon, shiny or higher than it's original stage. There will onlu be one specie per member. First come, first serve!

And finally, rules. There will be no put-downs, double-posts, posts that have nothing to do with the story and inproper words (4ever, u, luv).

O.K. Now here is the application. Remember! One RPG person per member!.

Name:

Appearance:

History:

Starter Pokemon:

And, just to note, each chapter post MUST be at LEAST 5 paragraphs wrong, as of Feb.21/09.
    I appreciate your time and i hope you join my RPG, "The Hoenn Journey".

CHAPTERS:
    1. The Beginning Unlocked for: Yuna, Takashi, Hankra, Snoe, Shannon and Lilly. In this Chapter: You must write how you obtain your starter Pokemon (Prof. Birch, wild, event, etc) and have at least one battle in Route 101.Also, you must meet your rival (You: Boy Rival: May, You: Girl Rival: Brendan). You're rival MUST have a NON-LEGENDARY Pokemon that has a type advantage over your starter.

2. To Oldale! Unlocked for: Shannon, Snoe and Lilly In this chapter: You are on your way to Oldale but wo't get there until the next chapter. You got 3 choices.
    1. An old lady's Skitty is up in a tree. Will you help her or not? What will happen after this?
    2. You catch your first Pokemon (Poochyena, Wurmple or Zigzagoon). Write about the battle.
    3. You have a Pokemon Battle with any trainer that appears in your story, like a Bug Catcher, School Girl, etc.

To access "The Hoenn Journey OOC thread", click the link below!
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=168984

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Well I'm going to give it a shot tell me if i need to fix anything and i hope to have fun! :)

Name: Takashi Tahima

Appearance: Takashi is an Average height boy with black spiky hair red eyes. Takashi wears Black goggles on his head rarely uses them with a black jacket and red shirt. He also wears black shoes with normal jeans.

History: Takashi was a normal kid that grew up in little root town not spoiled or anything had tons of friends and live a happy life. But Takashi always felt something was missing from his life. Takashi loved Pokémon, he would watch all the Pokémon contest and the battles on T.V. Takashi use to dream the day he would be able to become a Pokémon trainer and be the best one out there. Professor Birch would offer to take Takashi on his trips to different places in hoenn to study Pokémon. The day before Takashi's birthday he went on a trip with professor Birch to a field to study Geodudes. Professor Birch accidentally step on a Geodude, the Geodude was enraged and attacked professor Birch. Professor Birch drop his pokeballs from his bag, he told Takashi to grab one and fight the Geodude. Takashi grabbed the Pokémon containing Treecko. Takashi defeated the Geodude and gave Treecko back to Professor Birch. He told Takashi that he did an excellent job fighting that Geodude. On Takashi 10 birthday he left for 4 years to a Pokémon school to learn more about Pokémon. When Takashi came back he received treecko as a welcome back gift from professor Birch. Now Takashi is 14 and now is going to start his Pokémon journey with treecko to be the best Pokémon trainer in hoenn.

Pokémon Starter: Treecko

Please tell me if i have to fix anything

Years
  • AuraGodLucari, you are ACCEPTED! Here is your official Trainer Card!
    ucard.php

Treecko has now been claimed, but there are still many more Pokemon out there to claim. Hope to see more willing members!
    +Poochyena+

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    Name: Upupin

Appearance: Upupin is a guy who looks like ash.

History: Upupin was Ash's long lost twin. Upupin did always want to catch pokemon. On his birthday, Upupin's mother gave him a pokeball. He went to see +Poochyena+ to get his first pokemon!

Starter Pokemon: Charmander (If you can do Mew or Latias then do one of them)

Thanks!

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Name:Jake

Appearance:around 5'1 has red spiky hair with to long strands coming from the middle of his forehead, from his forehead to his eyes.a silver necklace with a silver pokeball hanging off of it .with a black t-shirt with Blue jeans pants.Gray jacket with small diamond shaped patters from his shoulder to his chest area.and some white gloves with sorta of clear orbs in them.Black and red shoes with a over the chess area book bag,Black belt going across the waist to his thigh

History:
    born in New Bark Town a small town.He was Usually bored every day so since he was young he yearned for adventure.He lived with his mom and his Dad who was a Top trainer knew around the world so he was never home.His best friends
    was his neighbors.He couldn't wait to get his first pokemon.He had already had his mind set.When he went to professor but he wasn't there determined to get his first pokemon he search for the professor only to find a baby larvitar abondoned he consider this to be destiny and that lavitar was to be his first pokemon.

Starter Pokemon:Larvitar

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Name: Yuna Cinders

Appearance: Yuna has smooth, waist-length raven black hair. She wears it loosely, with a few strands falling over her shoulders. She has unusual, pale purple eyes; she usually wears green contacts to hide them. Yuna's attire is casual: a simple, white and green T-shirt, with her name printed on it in big, green letters, and a pair of faded jeans, tied with a leather brown belt, which she also uses to hold Pokeballs and her Pokedex. She wears a thin, silver chain necklace. She has attached a small, silver Eevee dangling keyring to her belt.

History: Yuna grew up in Snowpoint City, living with her parents and her younger sister. Since Snowpoint is isolated from the rest of the region because of the snow and harsh conditions, she is used to the calm and tranquility, and greatly dislikes loud, bustling places, such as Slateport or Celadon. Yuna is an artist; she spent most of her childhood painting. She specializes in landscapes, mostly snowy ones, as well as Pokemon. She enjoys painting feline Pokemon the most.
    At the age of ten, her family moved to Littleroot Town, since it was the only 'quiet' place they could find. Yuna has easily adapted to the warm temperature. She has spent the last two years painting different kinds of landscapes: hills, fields, forests, plains and lakes, as well as different sorts of Pokemon. Now she is willing to have a Pokemon of her own, and plans on visiting Professor Birch to reaceive one.

Starter Pokemon: Smeargle

Years
  • Upunin: More detail on the Bio pleae, and no, no legendaries.
    Jake: More Bio please, and no, no legendaries.
    Yuna: ACCEPTED! I will upload your trainer card later today due to B-day plans.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • Name: Cody

Appearance: Cody has grey hair, is missing his left eye is not really the happist camper. He has dark green camo pants, a white t-shirt, and a black leather jaket. he also wheres shades.

History: Cody has seen alot of action, he grew up in the harsh deserts of Orie and traveled through the planes of Kanto. he has been seen as a great person, yet he he wants to see the island of extremes so he can find the secrets of life. though he travels alot he has lots of note books. note books containing a great mass of intel. its said that he lost his eye during a fight with The Gang there. he doesnt really like people for some reason, though he might let up to those he travels with.

Starter Pokemon: Nuzleaf.

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Name: Lilly Flower

Appearance: Lilly has smooth chocolate brown hair with dark blue streaks that goes all the way down to her waist, she wears it down straight, she has thoughtful sea blue eyes, and rosy red cheeks, and her mouth is always smiling, round her neck she wears an amulet, given to her by her mother, it has a flower with topaz pollen and sapphire petals. . While travelling she wears a dark green skirt that goes just below her knees, with a white fanny pack, to hold her pokeballs, and other items. she wears a white long sleeved shirt, that is neatly tucked into her skirt, on her feet she wears dark green tap shoes, unsutible, but she gets by.

History: Lilly was always pampered as a child and grew up in Azelea Town, Jhoto, she hated all the pampering and gifts she got, and wanted to leave on a pokemon journey like all of her friends. Her mother then got incredibly ill, and exactly one week, 3 hours, 11 minutes and 35 seconds before her death she gave Lilly the amulet that she still wears today. After her mothers death the whole town were very distraught, Lilly the most, especcially considering they were sending her to live with her father... In LittleRoot town! Her father was very good to her, but didnt spoil her in the way that her mother had, little did they no that Lilly's close Pokemon Pal, a Hoppip had got on the boat, and followed them here, Proffesor Birch found it, and gave it to Lilly as her 13th birthday gift, this made Lilly wish to become a Pokemon Trainer, and travel the region, winning badges, and proving she can do it. After a chat with her father he agreed to let her go...

Starter Pokemon: Hoppip (Angel)

ucard.php
    <--- My trainer card + Friend Code

Last edited:
    Years
  • Cody: More detail in history please!
    Lilly: ACCEPTED! Just please add a friend code to your Trainer Card. You will need it.
    Yuna: Here is your Trainer Card!
    ucard.php

And just to note, I will be adding 98monkey1 as and Adsmin since it's hard for me to check the RPG everyday. I have sent him the request and it is currently pending.
    Since we have 3 RPGers, they can start their first chapter, "The Beginning"!
    The Beginning is unlocked for: Takashi, Yuna and Lilly.
    In this Chapter: You must write how you obtain your starter Pokemon (Prof. Birch, wild, event, etc) and have at least one battle in Route 101.
    Pokemon in Route 101 are:

Wurmple

Zigzagoon

Poochyena

Also, you must meet your rival (You: Boy Rival: May, You: Girl Rival: Brendan). You're rival MUST have a NON-LEGENDARY Pokemon that has a type advantage over your starter.
    Have fun everyone!
    +Poochyena+

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Lilly was bored, the Proffesor wasnt at the lab, so she couldnt get her first Pokemon, and everyone she knew were out of town... Not that she liked any of them anyway...
    'Argh! This town is so boring!' She thought, while she walked around the tiny town.
    As Amy stumbled past the lab... for the third time, she heard a shout from inside, it was the Proffesors aide... "What ever is the matter?" Lilly questioned.
    "Prof. Birch should of been back two hours ago, im worried." 'Hmm... I'd love to help, but I havent any Pokemon." Lilly thought as she walked out the lab, then she heard screaming just down the road, a little boy was shouting for help, apparently the screaming was from Route 101, Lilly sprinted down the route to find Prof. Birch being chased, it was kind of funny really... Especially considering he was being chased by something that could only pose threat to tiny little babies... Maybe... It was a...

Wurmple! The Proffesor then shouted, "In my bag! There is a pokeball!" Lilly ran to the bag and picked up the ball... "Go! Pokeball!" A pink blob came from the ball and it squeaked "Hoppip!"
    "A Hoppip!? Well... They are adorable! Tackle attack!" The Hoppip then slamed its body into the Wurmple, causing it to squeal in pain, then it shot a string shot at Hoppip, wrapping it in string, greatly decreasing it's speed, then, while Hoppip was trying to untangle it's self the Wurmple used a tackle, and due to its light body weight, sent it straight into a tree! "Oh no! Hoppip! Come on! You can do it! Tackle!"
    Somehow, the Hoppip got up and tackled the Wurmple, who it return shot a Poison Sting at the Hoppip, who, was about to faint, but using the last of it's energy, Tackled again, KOing the Wurmple... And it's self... Luckily, it knew Synthesis, so using the mid morning sun, healed itself.
    "Well now! That was magnificent, you must be Lilly, come back to the lab!"

Back at the lab Birch was complimenting Lilly on her battle skills, and then... "Here, keep this Hoppip, want to name her?"
    In reply Lilly said, "Hmm... Well... She is a little Angel, so I'll call her Angel." Lilly then, after being given five pokeballs, and a pokedex, left the lab. While walking through Route 101, a white haired male came up to her... "My name is Brendan, I'm going to be the best pokemon trainer in the world! I challenge you to a battle!"
    "Well ok, I'm Lilly." Then Brendan sent out the fire type... Slugma. Lilly also sent out her Hoppip, and sfter examining Slugma with her dex she found out that its Smog attack is super effective over Angel! She ordered Angel to use tackle, it did little to Slugma though, and he retaliated with a Smog, super effective on Angel, but she could keep going yet! Then it was an almost endless cycle of Tackle... Then Smog, but Angel was defnetly hurt more... "Synthesis!" Lilly screamed, and then Angel recovered to pratically max hp, and used a powerful Tackle, that sent Slugma flying into a tree. This KOed it...
    "Wow, that Tackle at the end was just... Wow!" Brendan said, as he handed Lilly the prize money... Then he ran off to Odale Town.
    "Well then.. that was fun... Lilly said, before heading to Odale to heal Angel... Then back to Route 101.

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • "Pokeballs!" Takashi yelled as he was marking off a paper. "Tree," Treecko said. Takashi checked off pokeballs and started to pace around. "Potions!" Takashi yelled as he walked around treecko. "Tree!" Treecko answered. "Pokedex,Food,sleeping bag,Town map and anything else I didn't mention!" Takashi exclaimed showing the paper off in the air. "Treecko!" Treecko yelled happily saluting Takashi. Takashi could here his sister giggle and run off. "Alrighty then Treecko on ward!" Takashi said as he picked up the back pack and put on his favorite gloves that stop at his fingers and are black. "Bye Mom and Dad!" Takashi yelled as he ran out the door. "Well he's off," Takashi's mother said. "Yeah there goes one of them now all we have to do is wait 3 more years for his sister," Takashi's Dad laughed. Takashi ran outside and jumped into the air as happy as can be. "Yahoo!" Takashi exclaimed in glee accidentally running into someone. "Oh sorry," Takashi said getting back up. "Oh hey Lisa," Takashi said as he noticed it was his neighbor Lisa. "Hey Takashi i got my new Pokémon," Lisa said taking out a pokeball. "Torchick let's rock!" Lisa said as she threw a pokeball. Appeared was a small orange and yellow chick like Pokémon Torchic. "Torchic!" The Torchic exclaimed. "Alright my first Pokémon battle," Takashi said looking at Treecko.

Years
  • Great! You remembered the type advantage for the rival. Even though I said it had to be May, I'll let Lisa slide. Here are all the items you have obtained so far!
    1 Treecko
    1 Town Map
    1 Pokedex
    1 Potion
    5x Poke Balls

Need to Add
    The battle sequence since this is still chapter 1.
    How you got Treecko (could be in a flashback).

Great Job though! Just edit it a litlle with these suggestions and it'll be perfect!
    +Poocyena+

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Chapter One: The Beginning

Yuna dabbed her paintbrush in the pot.

"I'll need more green," she murmured. She stood up, walked over to her closet and pulled out a large green bottle. She opened its cap and squeezed out some green paint.

She glanced at the old cuckoo clock hanging on the wall. It read 6:03.

Oh well. I'll have to finish this later.

She inspected the beginning of her painting. It clearly showed that the one who had made it had been very excited: the slashes were wild, the lines shaky and the colours were wrong. Yuna sighed.

"I'm going to have to do this over again," she mumbled to herself.

She closed the lids on the pots. She placed them on her shelf and threw her painting in the recycling bin. She picked up her paintbrushes and dropped them in a cup full of water.

"Yunie?"

A small head poked out from behind the door. Yuna turned around. There was her little sister, Lauria. She was standing in the doorway, still in her pink pyjamas, her little teddy bear under one arm, rubbing her eyes tiredly. She yawned.

"Lauria!" Yuna cried. "What are you doing up so early?"

"Mommy told me to tell Yunie time to eat bweakfash," Lauria said proudly.

"All right, you can tell her that I'm coming," Yuna sighed. She looked at her sister. "Now you hurry back to bed, before you catch a cold."

Lauria yawned again. "Okay." She dawdled away.

Yuna followed. She climbed down the stairs and headed towards the kitchen. There, she found her father, sitting on a chair, reading newspaper and sipping his coffee. Her mother was busy scrubbing the tables.

"Good morning," Yuna said dully. She looked at the frying pan and groaned. "Pancakes again? Mom, that's the fifth time this week!"

Her mother looked shocked. "But aren't they delicious? We could never have something like this in the north! It's so soft and sweet and--"

"Pancake maniac," Yuna muttered under her breath. She took out a plate and a cup from the cupboards. She opened the fridge and pulled out the milk carton. She poured it gently into her cup. Then she took a pancake and sat down to eat. She had not even taken a bite when her father spoke.

"So, have you thought of what Pokemon you want yet?"

Yuna shrugged. "I don't really mind what they give me, as long as it's not a Magikarp."

The kitchen was silent for a moment. The next second, it burst.

"What do you people have against Magikarp?" her father howled. "It evolves into a big and strong Gyrados! When you get one, you'll understand how unreasonable you were! Not wanting a Magikarp is not wanting a Gyrados! I--"

"Now now, honey, calm down," her mother said. "Let's not forget, this is a very special day for Yuna, isn't it, dear?" She glanced meanfully at her daughter.

"And now a Gyrados freak," Yuna muttered. "Yes, Mom," she quickly answered. "Very special."

Her father grumbled something about 'unreasonable teenagers' and went back to his newspaper.

"Although..." Yuna said slowly. "There might be a Pokemon I want..."

At once, her parents perked up in interest.

"Yes?" her mother egged her on.

"Well..." Yuna said hesitantly. "You know how I'm an artist?" Her parents nodded. "Well, I thought maybe I would prefer a Pokemon that's, you know, artistic."

Neither of her parents said anything. Finally, her mother asked, "Like?"

"There's a list of them actually," Yuna confessed. "Pokemon like Milotic, Delcatty, Pidgeot, Seviper, Togepi, Roselia, Zangoose, Frosslass, Sneasel, Dragonair, Medicham, Kingdra, Ninetales, Umbreon, Murkrow, Absol, Manectric--"

Her parents exchanged a look. "Do you see the connection between all of them?" her mother whispered to her father. He shook his head. "Maybe she's just going through puberty," he whispered back.

"--and Dewgong. Maybe Gardevoir too," she added thoughtfully.

"Y-Yes, so, dear, why don't you go prepare yourself now?" her mother asked nervously. "It's about time."

"Yeah, I think I will," Yuna replied, stuffing the rest of her pancake in her mouth. She placed her plate in the sink. She gulped down the last of her milk and put her cup in the sink as well.

She ran upstairs to her room. She flung her black knapsack over her back. In it contained all the necessary things for her journey: two other pairs of clothes, her pyjamas, two bottles of water, a lunch, an small umbrella, a map, a book, and a cell phone her mother had insisted she take. She went back downstairs.

"I'm be going now!" she called behind her shoulder as she opened the door. She heard a muffled response. Shrugging, she raced outside, slamming the door behind her.

She inhaled a breath of fresh air. It was sunny outside; the sun's rays cast a light on the grass, making the field glow. Professor Birch's laboratory was only a few houses away: Yuna could see the top of the large, white building even from where she was standing. She started walking down the path that lead to the lab, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She whipped around in alarm.

"Oh!" It was a rather large man, with brown hair and a small beard. He was wearing a white labcoat and carrying a bag on one arm. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. It's just that I was wondering if you could help me out a bit."

Yuna frowned slightly. "How do I help?"

"Well, you see, I should have been back hours ago, but I met some, ah, problems, yeah." For some reason, he suddenly turned as red as a tomato. "S-So would you mind coming along with me to my lab? Like that, my assistants will assume I met you somewhere and that maybe we had lost track of time..."

Yuna raised her eyebrows. It sounded like she was going to be his accomplice in deceiving his assistants. Then again, it'll be a good opportunity... "Sure, why not? Besides," she added. "I was planning to go to your lab anyway."

Birch looked surprised. Then as though he had been struck on the head, comprehension dawned on his face. "So you were looking for a starter Pokemon?" Yuna simply nodded. "Great! It seems my reputation is starting to rise," he said, looking pleased with himself.

Yuna didn't say anything. They had arrived; the white lab towered in front of them. Birch rummaged through one of his many pockets and withdrew a thin, silver key. He plunged it into the door's keyhole, and with a soft click, it sprang open, revealing a large hallway. Birch put the key back in his pocket and gestured to Yuna. "Ladies first."

She stepped inside. Most of the walls were covered in greyish white wallpaper; the floor was made of grey stone and light ran through big, square windows. A very boring room.

"Professor, there you are!"

An assistant hurried towards them. He had short, cropped brown hair, huge, round glasses and wore a white labcoat similar to the Professor's. Very nerdy.

"Oh, Professor, you don't know how worried we were!" he exclaimed. "Where were you?"

"I saved this young maiden from an exceptionally fierce wild Poochyena," Birch said shamelessly. "It was strong, and I only had a few untrained Pokemon, so it took some time to defeat it."

"I seeeeee," the assistant said, coughing.

Yuna twitched and fought an urge to slap the Professor. "Yes, that's right," she said, her voice poisonous. "And now I would be honored to receive a Pokemon from my savior." She glared at Birch. The latter shuffled his feet nervously.

"Yes, of course," he mumbled. He turned to his assistant. "Bring out the new one."

"You mean X4R10a?" the assistant asked. Yuna rolled her eyes.

"Yes, yes, of course!" Birch cried with an exaggerated gesture. "Now!"

"Yes sir!" the assistant squeaked. He dashed away and back, holding a small package in his hands. He held it out to the Professor. Birch took it and shoved it into Yuna's hands.

"It's yours now," he said, his voice a little uneasy. He still didn't meet her eyes. "So, uh, yeah...."

"Thanks," Yuna said curtly. And she turned and walked away, stepping once again into the outside world.

(OOC: Gah, the computer's having problems, I have to stop it here. It's almost done, though.)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Hankra Antashi

Appearance: Hankra is 6'2'', a large height for a fourteen year old boy. He has short, black hair, that is about an inch long. He has green eyes and tanned skin. His hands are very large compared to any age. He has some fat on him-but other than that, he is very muscular. His feet are also very large compared to anyone's feet. His legs are very strong, but they are horrible at running. He usually wears overalls and old shoes. He has a pack that wraps around the skin between the armpit and shoulder. He also has bushy eyebrows, but not any type of unibrow.

History: Hankra was born in Jankta Town, a small farm-community located in the Johto Region. On his parent's farm he raised Miltanks, Sunfloras, and Roselias. Unfortunetly, at age thirteen he sadly had to move to his grandparent's home in Oldale town because there were robbers going around in his city, and his parents wanted him to be safe. However, before he left he took his favorite pokemon on the farm which was a Tauros. When he came to Oldale town, he was very dissapointed, sad, and mad at his parents for sending him away. However, he met a good friend named Jankj in LittleRoot Town, which was only a short walk away. He also met a profresser named Profresser Birch, and Birch was very interested in the pokemon he raised on the farm. Now fourteen, Hankra decided he would like to help Birch to complete the Hoenn Pokedex.

Starter Pokemon: Tauros
    (OOC: I hope not recieving the Tauros from Birch was ok...If it wasn't I can change my bio)

Years
  • 98monkey1: ACCEPTED! Also, you are an Admin for the Hoenn Expedition, which means he can also chose what posts are good or not and what members to choose.
    And yes, i like your bio with Tauros. Just add it as a flashback in your first chapter so everyone knows where you got it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    Name: Elliot
    Description: he wears a red jacket with the symbol of the Hoenn Pokemon league on it and has a white shirt under it, he has black spiky hair and green eyes
    History: Elliot used to livein Kanto but he always wanted to travel to HOenn, when he turned ten he saw this as his chance to travel around Hoenn so he left for Hoenn with his Pokemon which he got before he left. Now at Hoenn Elliot's ready to battle any trainer that faces him and is shooting to become the best of the best.
    Starter Pokemon: Charmander

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back