• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Fallout [M] (Part 2/OOC)

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
@PinkSaphire: Thank you my mind can finally be at peace.

*makes a mistake and looks at Apollo's post again. Screams 'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"*

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
We haven't even started, but I already no the moral to the story:

Don't use bath salts.
Pokemon+in+Miami.+Dawn+used+bathsalts+It+was+super+effective_ae3e97_3846053.jpg

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I was bored and did some review, and I noticed a couple things:
-TD's Harry has yet to be added to the opening post while Pink's Maddy and Apollo's Lucas who both came after have been.
-The opening post lists Storm as John Storm, but I didn't see him listed as anything but "Storm" in the SU.

Now there might be plenty of reasons for both of these along with my own failings, but I thought I'd put it out there just in case.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Geras32: HAH! Thank you! I've been feeling like I missed someone for days now. I was all like "I could have sworn there was more people I was supposed to add!"

@Everyone: Also, oh god Brock... It's Pokemon Abridged all over again.

Dawn

Years
@Geras32: I checked the SUs myself and noticed you were right. I don't know how I got John Storm. I must've been working on John Doe at the same time and somehow gotten confused. Ah well! Glad to know I'm not secretly a robot. (...Right?)

@Dusk: I have yet to see a cassanova in this RP and somehow it disappoints me. It would be a shame if someone like Jaffersin didn't abruptly show up with a character vaguely appropriate for that role.

Jaffersin

Painting the town R.E.D.
Years
Mmmh? What's that? Someone said my name? Okay, here you go, sorry if the formatting is bad.

Name: Avanto

Nickname (Optional): Aside from simply preferring to be addressed as the pokemon from which he's given power Avanto tends to go by multiple titles "The Nocturnal Man-Snatcher" was a nice handle the locals gave him after a few months, he tends to come up for many for himself "The Twenty Fingers of Cleansing", "The First Priest of the Purge", "The Holy Genocide" and "The Ha-bringer" amongst other things. His family used to call him "Avvy".

Age (10-13):12 (and three quarters, mind you!)

Sex (Male or Female):Male

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish.): One look makes it quite obvious that the boy doesn't care much for typical societal norms of cleaning the grime of the earth off, a closer look will show it's probably because he prefers being caked with blood. Trying to stay fused as often as possible his torso bears a second set of arms, all four being quite muscular and each having a different colored ring emblem on the back of the hand. In place of conventional shoes he has a makeshift set, small pieces of metal for heels wrapped in a once white cloth, now dyed red and held in place with fastening bands. His simple cloth pants are held together with a pair of strips on his ankles to reduce wind resistance and a set on his kneecaps, holding on some metal and rope knee guards. His upper body has a torn green vest covering it, though often it itself is covered by a few sheets of metal, painted black with a few white spots in resemblance of an insect's shell. His eye color is unknown as they're almost constantly obscured or guarded by a thick set of circular goggles, the lenses covered in a series of red smudges to the point where they look to be painted that color. Overall he stands a bit shorter than someone of his age and has developed a narrow face. When fused a small pair of black antennae twitch idly, hidden in the expanse of his coffee-brown hair, streaks of different shades of green on certain strands; the result of a few unsuccessful dye-jobs.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Brutal, cold, indifferent, violent. Avanto tends to shamelessly embody these things. Seeking retribution from "previous sins" he thinks himself to be morally superior and enlightened with his new-found powers. He sees himself as a demigod and a bringer of a new era in which he is chosen to bring back goodness to the earth. He follows rather flawed ideals, having virtually forgotten nor met anyone with superhuman capabilities like him and is isolated from society, only his spirit to accompany him in any form. He possibly suffers a bit of dementia, thinking Arceus speaks to him specifically at times and commands him to do bidding, this has caused him to become a fanatic of his own logically fallacious religion. He plans to kill anything and anyone he can in hopes of eventually "purging" the earth of humanity, convinced that there's nothing on the planet can be sapient and good at the same time. His time in isolation has taught him to have bloodlust and how to survive but disabled much of his simple logistics, getting nearer to being a threat to himself every day as he follows his own interpretations of the laws given to him. Virtually impossible to reason with and bearing confidence of holy invincibility he can only be reached by being outdone in physical prowess or exploitation of his psychological state.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?):The only child of a botanist and florist, Avanto was never truly a very "good" kid by most any definitions. Though his parents often tried to get him to follow the trade of plant life he'd quickly become discouraged, lacking the patience to do such and feeling that if he'd devoted his life to observing "the precious gifts of nature" that he'd be doing no more than his parent's will, no doubt the common ground the two had met over. After abandoning what he assumed to be his parent's dreams he'd never become much of anything and was often simply in the background of things, never courageous to try something for himself. Those two parents with high hopes for him and a lack of peers who would accept him he was forced to try and mature quickly to keep from being hurt, an outcast isolating himself. This was done rather poorly as he's just scarcely above an average level of intelligence, unfit body and a suppressed curiosity for the world. He's brought himself to think that one has to harm others for your own safety and hasn't been swayed by such an idea. Weaker humans, but more often pokemon abused, and on occasion even killed when he could get away with it, he'd embarked on a murderous path. If anything these most recent events are the only thing noteworthy he's ever done, his abilities now letting him more than ever express his violent ideology and allowing him to defy the social bindings he once thought himself to be held by, no longer needing to rely on a judgmental family and alienating peers to survive in the lawless frontier of the new world.

Diet: Cannibal out of necessity, technically would eat other available food sources if there were no heretics readily available for consumption.

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)
Species:Ledian

Nickname (Optional): Lunar

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want):
Lunar tends to be rather silent, if not absent. Though it could be mistaken for neglect as Avanto gradually loses his mentally stability it's generally just her being passive and hesitant, often caught in a moral struggle of how to react to Avanto's constant killing; understanding the necessity of such but questioning the often tormenting methods. As such she's rather reclusive, having never revealed any true nature and nearly lacking any relation with Avanto past a constant presence.

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse):
Bug Buzz
Dizzy Punch
Silver Wind
Giga Impact
Aerial Ace
Solarbeam

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): I would recommend a minimum of 8 lines and a maximum of 20.

Blood; that's what tasted best, especially those of others, it's what the master wanted, it was the force that propelled the world into state it was now, that which it was beforehand and soon the aftermath this world would face. It was his face's paint, his lineage, his binding to mortality and his past deeds, but also to the race which he was now so disgraced. As the boy sat there, cross-legged, rubbing green fluid through his wispy collection of now mismatched brown and-green he murmured lightly to himself. "I'll just kill everything else which shares this blood until it is my own. He'd be proud..." Then he'd stop, two fingers pressing together against the thin antennae hiding within the flowing forest of his head, his other arms crossed whilst he looked out over the landscape and up to the dusk. "Or perhaps...he wanted me to make them repent. But then without example of the extent of their wrongdoings and how they must pay nobody would." He shook his head, resting all four of his hands in his lap as he stared off into the sky, practically sensing the exact positions of the oncoming night, his hair flowing slightly without wind; his antenna's constant twitching taking care of such motions. Slowly lying back he covered his eyes with one hand and sighed softly, still lying amongst the tram's wreckage, just momentarily longing to be engulfed in the sounds of nature he once detested.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
@Jaffersin: I would suggest that you improve more on your history and space out things a bit more.

Anyway, I just realized how I messed up this page with my Ahhh post.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Sorry for the lack OOC-osity. I'll be checking in more frequently. But Storm is indeed just Storm.

I don't know about Pokemon Abridged, but I could tell you EVERYTHING about Pokemon 'Bridged xD

Dawn

Years
@Jaffersin: This'll do~

@Everyone: Alright. I'm beginning to heavily consider submitting the IC thread any time now. The context of the starting post will probably be in Children's City. Ideally, your character will already have a reason to be involved. A couple of you have intentionally chosen characters that are special cases though, so I trust you've a plan of your own.

Back