• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I named my Absol on Emerald - Jared Leto, from 30 Secs to Mars ;p

TPBMHN played GBA Pokemon ROM's on No$GBA with 1000% speed.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • True, because I have no idea what MMA means and because he is more of a spiritual fighter than a Martial Artist he's a clone of Goku.

The person below me has never played pokemon from a ds flashcart (I use it for my Japanese SS and other games that I used to own, mostly.)

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • Aaagh, it's true! It's true! In Gold I caught one and just gave it a sun stone to evolve without any training whatsoever!

The person below me has never had a Gyarados in his/her team in any game

Years
  • Sorry to disappoint but I had, in Platinum.
    The person below me has never played any pokemon game in another language.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • Technically that's true as I have never played any of the RPG games in any other language besides English, but whilst playing Pokemon Pinball and TCG on Game Boy Color I changed the language and played in both French and German for long periods of time. I have watched the anime in other languages.

The person below me has never watched the Pokemon anime with its original Japanese dialogue.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    It's true! @-@ Are you psychic?Oo

The person below me did not catch MewTwo with a Great Ball.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • Right, I couldn't be bothered. I had a MasterBall for that ^_^

The person below me has never exchanged a Pokémon with their sibling.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • WRONG!! Haha, I've traded with my brother lots of times- in fact he is one of the few people who I actually trade with!

The person below me has never had an angry reaction whilst encountering a Zubat during getting lost in a cave!!

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • true i love zubats they dont bother me at all geodudes kill my life though lol

TPBMHN played pokemon while watching pokemon and being on the pokecommunity (Like i am right now)

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • Right. I've played Pokemon while being on Pokecommunity, and I've played Pokemon while watching Pokemon, but I've never done played Pokemon while watching Pokemon while on Pokecommunity. That would fry my brain. (Too much Pokemon *gasp*)

The person below me has never watched a Pokemon movie in the movie theaters.

Years
  • True. I have seen them on Cartoon Network and on my computer, but never in the theaters.

The Person Below Me Has Never played a Pokemon DS game

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
  • False. But Kinda true cus I don't have a DS so I tested a 'friends'.

TPBMHN traded pokemon between 2 separate consoles on there own whilst eating.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back