• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceFireLighnting

Well, no, but I have dropped a few consoles in the toilet. True story.:paranoid:

TPBMHN...we're running out, people...but, anyway, TPBMHN encountered a Shiny Spinda that had almost no spots.

Years
  • True. I think it was Pokemon Yellow last year because I was interested in the Pikachu walking around.

TPBMHN dreamed about Pokemon

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Actually, I have. It was a weird one, too. 0__o

The person below me has never.....gotten the Exp Share from Mr. Pokemon in Pokemon Gold or Silver.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Well the person above me clearly doesn't know what TPBMHN stands for... as I can see from his posts.
    Nope. I never lost to Falkner, he's just too easy to beat...

TPBMHN used an eeveelution team to beat elite four...

TheNewRocketMovement

Nothing suits me like a suit.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    I never have unfortunately :( Umbreon has always been a personal faveourite of mine though so hes been in my hall of fame a few times.

TPBMHN has never encountered a shiny legendary

Years
  • False. In a hack I played I lost to Dark Lugia MANY MANY times. Dude is BEASTLY.

The Person Below Me has never played pokemon without the save states

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back