• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im new

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
  • Well, Darkrai if you love pokemon then you better leave as we all hate it ( JOKES! ) but nah seriously if you love pokemon you came to the right place xD this forum is all about pokemon.

I am sure you will have a grand stay and enjoy yourself while your at it xD, DON'T forget to read the Rules/FAQ, as they really help down the road

Anyway welcome to PC

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Hey,welcome to PokeCommunity! Stay active and read the rules.If you need help make sure to pm me and/or read the faqs =] I hope you make alot of friends and that you have fun.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity, Darkrai_X! Lol tis no surprise you love Pokemon. I think everyone here does, seeing as it is a Pokemon forum. x3 But hey, that's a good thing for you, cause that means there are more peeps that have the same interest as you do! Which most likely means you'll fit in no prob, and have a great stay. ;)

Be sure to stay active and post~ Have fun! :)

-Neko

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • It is not bad to be new nor is it bad to like Pokémon. ;D
    (You're at a Pokémon community now, we don't judge you for that! xD)

So, your usertitle says that you are a breeder and a trainer. Have you ever considered opening your own Pokémon shop over in the Wireless Trade Corner? I'm sure a lot of trainer's would love to trade for some good pokémon eggs!

However, you could indulge your trainer side by having a little battle over in the Wireless Battle Stadium as well.
    (Of course... all of this depends on whether you have Diamond and/or Pearl. ;D)

Welcome to PC, Darkrai!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hello, here we all love pokemon and are always welcoming other pokemon lovers. Hope you have fun here.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Bonjour and welcome to PC! :3

Everyone's already given you a lot of information - I suggest you use it wisely XDD - especially Hiidoran.

Might I suggest you take a gander at the FAQ and the Community Rules if you haven't already. Both'll save you a helluva lot of embarrassment so keep them in mind ;3

I hope you have a lot of fun here and enjoy your stay.
    It's certainly worth it! : D

Back