• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lornami Iki

Years
  • Lornami's Sprite Home Version 2!

I do not do requests.
    Ask permission before any sprites are used.

Trainers/Made from Pokemon Sprites:
    gymleadermay.png
    maygymmugshot.png
    Future May.
    girliecute.png

ramietest.gif

Pixel Art Only Some, Oldest to Newest

contestbudew.png
    bbff.png
    starmaker.png
    crystalball2.png
    ornament.png
    Lost.png

The Rest of Them
    Spoiler:

Pixel Over
    bigcrystalwip-2.png
    Rezied and cropped from Crystal Chalice. (WIP)

Old Stuff

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Very cool design of fat bag, a little bit feminine but I like it. I never saw your art before but it seems to me that you're way better than most of sprites I've ever seen.

Years
  • Very cool design of fat bag, a little bit feminine but I like it. I never saw your art before but it seems to me that you're way better than most of sprites I've ever seen.

Well most spriters that I see in here are usually beginners. I've got a little bit of experience. ;3

Wow. Once again, you amaze me with your pixel work. Bravo.
    Thank you~ See anything you think I could work on? (I know it's a small amount to judge from.)

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Hmm... So you've moved onto DPP OW's eh? Keep up the good work

Years
  • That's a neat effect on the Ho-Oh Female's hair, how do you chose how to gradiate the colors?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. But for Ho-Oh's hair I just used the blonde I already had and the four orange shades from Ho-Ho's wings. I used a highlight, shade, and outline for each section so the four shades of orange kinda make it look like the last is red.

Years
  • @DarkTails
    Well, good that I provided some info. xD

Thanks everyone!

Ignore the crappy water and no reflection! I wanted to finish it once I did the Crystal.
    *_* I really really like this one! Even if it is just a pixel over, it's mighty hard to do with 5 colors.
    ffcc_crystal.png

(Pixel over of ~ part of ~)

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • Wow loriami that is the best work Ive seen from you (Maybe its the fact I love that style of spriting) but this your best work so far! Five Stars (And the Water Is so NOT crappy)
    Cant CC this cause its too good
    ~HFI

Years
  • Thanks alot HFI! :D

@_@; Okay, I'm going to bed before I kill myself trying to do this in one night.

bigprogress.png
    WIP!

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Whoa, Lornami, this is coolies!

I really like the bags. I could NEVER do something like that, even after immense learning.
    What are those things at the right for anyway? Just asking, wanted to know more...

...Yeah. So, keep it up!!! >v<

Years
  • Whoa, Lornami, this is coolies!

I really like the bags. I could NEVER do something like that, even after immense learning.
    What are those things at the right for anyway? Just asking, wanted to know more...

...Yeah. So, keep it up!!! >v<

Those things at the right are just the open and closed pockets. I actually made them first so I just kinda put them there as things because they can be separated from entire bag. I guess if I needed to use them for something else. Same for the Pokeball symbol. One with the normal shape and one with the shading from the bag.
    No real purpose anyways.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Didn't expect it to quite down so quickly.

Brah, still working the Crystal Chalice pixel over.

Half the size it's still a monster!
    bigcrystalwip-1.png

Done: Crystal, surface water, lighter orb water, black/blue inside
    Still working on the darker stuff in the water orb. I'm looking for help on the plain water in sphere, it's really boring. I can't quite get my gradient in well even with dithering. Anything stick out on the parts that are finished? I have tweaked the crystal and metal.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    I like the Ramie sprites, but the ribbon on the side walking one is a little off?

Ah, I want an awesome icon like that~

Years
  • ;p Maybe later sissy.

New Pixel Art!
    budew.png

I made everything except the under grass and background. Those are from grass daytime battles.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • Didn't expect it to quite down so quickly.

Brah, still working the Crystal Chalice pixel over.

Half the size it's still a monster!
    bigcrystalwip-1.png

Done: Crystal, surface water, lighter orb water, black/blue inside
    Still working on the darker stuff in the water orb. I'm looking for help on the plain water in sphere, it's really boring. I can't quite get my gradient in well even with dithering. Anything stick out on the parts that are finished? I have tweaked the crystal and metal.
    (HFI's grow very huge and cartoonish)
    That is amazing............*drools*

Back