• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herro PC

Years
Well, I've been here for a while and got pretty interested in the hacking aspect of this place. I've got advance Map and Pokescript but somethings I don't really get and the tutorials don't help much. If you can give me a good one that would really help.

Thanks XD.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Hmm... I always considered the tutorials over in the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum to be pretty good. However, it takes quite a while to learn how to hack.
(Well, it takes a while to learn how to make good hacks, I suppose there are some people out there who think they can... xD)

Well, I'm sure that you will figure everything out soon and become one of the greats in no time at all. It just takes some dedication.

In response to your question, sadly I do not have an tutorials that I can give you. I have pretty much retired from the whole hacking scene, so I'm really of no help. xD

None-the-less, welcome to the community!
We do have more than a hacking section, you know. ;D

As you seem like a decent fellow, I'm sure you don't need to be told to read the Community Rules and FAQ, right? You have already read those, right? ;D
(They're just choc full of information!)

Well, good luck on your hacking endeavors, XDRules.
Enjoy yourself!

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
Years
Hmm... I always considered the tutorials over in the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum to be pretty good. However, it takes quite a while to learn how to hack.
(Well, it takes a while to learn how to make good hacks, I suppose there are some people out there who think they can... xD)

Well, I'm sure that you will figure everything out soon and become one of the greats in no time at all. It just takes some dedication.

In response to your question, sadly I do not have an tutorials that I can give you. I have pretty much retired from the whole hacking scene, so I'm really of no help. xD

None-the-less, welcome to the community!
We do have more than a hacking section, you know. ;D

As you seem like a decent fellow, I'm sure you don't need to be told to read the Community Rules and FAQ, right? You have already read those, right? ;D
(They're just choc full of information!)

Well, good luck on your hacking endeavors, XDRules.
Enjoy yourself!

Ok now I'm jealous.

Lol, I'm heaven and Hiidoran here did the good deed. Taking all of the credit,humph (kidding)

XDRules? It sure does. Rom-hacking? Not a problem in here.
And *shakes hand*

Back