• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V2

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    I've played quite a few fangames here. Some of my favorite ones are Pokemon Raptor, Uranium, Pyrite, Mystery Universe, Adventure, and Super Pokemon Eevee Edition (even though I haven't played past v. 0.25 XD ) Though, if I had to select my favorite fan game, it'd be Pokemon Twilight. It's not on this site though, and you'll have to use Google to find the website :P

Last edited:

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
    Years
  • How is everyone feeling about today's games? What ones do you think are not cutting the mustard and why? Which games do you think have the most going for them an why?

Years
  • How is everyone feeling about today's games? What ones do you think are not cutting the mustard and why? Which games do you think have the most going for them an why?

Hmm, well Obsidian really brought back everything I love about fangames, Helio and Uranium were also some pretty fun demos to play, although I still enjoyed Obsidian the most out of the 3. I'm really anticipating Garnet and Tyrian's demos, and I hope Azurite will please the development community, as well. I still have yet to play Rossay's Adventure and Darkdoom's SPEE, the former due to my antivirus spazzing out and the latter due to, not lack of interest, but I haven't had the motivation to sit down and play it.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Seems nobody's been chatting in Game Development... All right. Anyways, what do you think is annoying in games?
    For me: poor grammar and mix gen tiles. :(

Seems nobody's been chatting in Game Development... All right. Anyways, what do you think is annoying in games?
    For me: poor grammar and mix gen tiles. :(

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Them screenshots are amazing, this "Incredible Wandering Thread" seems like an awesome project. I can't wait to play through Garfield's amazing journey for myself.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    How is everyone feeling about today's games? What ones do you think are not cutting the mustard and why? Which games do you think have the most going for them an why?

I don't really play video games, but I'm buying a PS3 soon and I'm going to take a whack at the Final Fantasy games. They're peaking my attention :x

Years
  • Wow, this is one of the best games I have ever seen. I really enjoy those new killer features. Here's to hoping that this project doesn't die off.

Years
  • Dragonball Z. Pokemon. Sailor Moon. Naruto. Bleach. One Piece. Fullmetal Alchemist. Death Note. Code Geass. Gundam. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Don't mind me. Just listing the only things people want to talk about.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Dragonball Z. Pokemon. Sailor Moon. Naruto. Bleach. One Piece. Fullmetal Alchemist. Death Note. Code Geass.

Don't mind me. Just listing the only things people want to talk about.

What about Liar Game? Akiyama kind of pulls off badass plans like it's his job... which it sort of is... somewhat.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Kiss x Sis. Rosario + Vampire. B Gata H Kei. Princess Lover.
    Clannad. Angel Beats!. Rosario + Vampire. True Tears. Haruhi. Sola.

The best. I dare you to come at me with different judgement.

Years
  • Otaku shows for sissy girls. Watch shows for real men.

Liar Game is amazing. That whole musical chairs arc had kept screwing with my mind repeatedly over and over. Ahhhhhhhh, when's the hiatus going to end?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I liked True Tears until the ending, 95% of male leads in those type of series suck anyway. Sola never really caught my eye so yeah...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Planning forum? I plan to post in this thread. ohay I did.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    This is quite awesome, finding this thread here. I plan to keep my eye on where it goes after this.

Back