• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! My Name is...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
  • Well, welcome to the community, BlazeKnight!

It sure would be helpful if you would have told us a little bit about yourself, that way other members could assist you in getting adjusted here. :D

So, are you into the Pokémon video games, anime, card game? Any of those interests could be helpful to us as we could point you in the right direction. ;D

For now, I suppose you may want to check out the Pokémon General section. This area contains anything concerning the general concept of Pokémon. However, you may want to read over the Community Rules and FAQ before doing anything else. ;)

Whatever your interest is, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I like your name, you can call me Haza and I know you like mine too! Welcome to the Pokrcommunity Forums and Im sure you will have fun, make friends, and learn a lo about pokemon and hopefully get into some new stuff. *.^

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Hey BlazeKnight, as Hiidoran said it would be helpful if you posted a bit about yourself xD, but what can we do? we are just glad you joined.

I am sure you will have a great time here, just make sure you check up on the Rules/FAQ, it really saves embarrassment down the road xD

Anyway welcome to PC~

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Lol yea no need to be shy, BlazeKnight! We're curious to know a bit about you, and you know what happens when a cat gets curious, right? The cat dies! o.o So if you don't want this poor neko to drop dead right now....xD Naw, I'm just kidding, though we still would like to know more about you. heheh

Well, BlazeKnight, I hope you really enjoy your stay here at pc! This place is fun, and for the most part the peeps here are all very nice (like I said, no need to be shy! ;p). Have fun posting and such! I'll see you around the forums~ ;3

-Neko

Back