• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Kalos Travel Journal

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
I added an Aipom who is named Tickles to my team, (had to use my Omega game to get him ;P), also traded back and forth my Elemental Monkeys to evolve them in my Omega game and give them a better move set for now.

Day 2: Traveled up Route 4 and battled lots of trainers, currently in Lumiose City checking out the scenes before heading to the next gym. Still have to seek out the Professor for a task.

all Level 16:
Tickles (Aipom): Low Sweep, Screech, Dig, Retaliate
Torch (Simesear): Rock Tomb, Double Team, Dig, Flamethrower
Torrence (Simipour): Secret Power, Hone Claws, Scald, Thief
Timber (Simisage): Power-up Punch, Toxic, Seed Bomb, Facade

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Day 3: While in Lumiose city I got a Squirtle from the Professor. I soon deposited him in storage for now, and added a Mankey to my team named Tantrum. I visited the Hair Salon and got a short Bob look, I love my hair now. I also made a PR Video and then got a Holo message to meet my friends on Route 5.

So I headed towards Route 5 and started to battle with other Trainers and friends. I caught a Swirlix and then made it to Camphrier Town and found the person in charge of the Poke Storage. I then made it Route 7 which was blocked to I visited a Mansion after battling a lot of trainers on Route 6. The owner of the Mansion lot his pokemon, so my friend and I decided to go look for the dog. I quickly found the dog outside and we had to corner it in a maze. The owner was very please to have his pokemon back. We saw the fireworks last nite and then was given the poke flute to wake up Snorlax.

We headed back to Route 7 and woke up snorlax, Tickles fought him and won and Snorlax walked away towards the mountains. While we continued our Journey we found the Poke Daycare center and I left my Squirtle and Swirilix with them. We then caught up with friends and found the Battle Chateau which was interesting. I also found a Berry field which I know have permission to use.

We stopped at Ambrette Town to rest up a bit and then headed to the Fossil Lab. Soon after we went to locate a person to find out more about Mega Evo. which lead us to Glittering Cave. I found an TM Shadow Claw, and also Trouble in the cave as I got lost. Then I found a person wearing all red. Who insisted I didn't mess with him and his plans, but this guy seemed like a trouble maker so I took care of him and his pokemon and found the rest of his team trying to take what wasn't theirs. I helped out the guy and was rewarded a Sail Fossil. My friend got a Jaw fossil.

We headed back to the Fossil lab and my Sail fossil was then restored to an ancient pokemon! After that we headed to the Aquarium and then we rested for the nite at the poke center.

Team levels 24/25:

Tantrum (Mankey): Karate Chop, Screech, Assurance, Fury Swipes
Tickles (Aipom): Low Sweep, Tickle, Dig, Retaliate

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Day 4:

I traveled with my team and Wonder Traded and got a Tropius named Tamerind. Then headed out to Route 8 and got a device that lets me locate things. We traveled up and battled a few more trainers and finally got to Cyllage City where another Gym is located. After healing up my pokemon I got a Yellow Bike, and changed my clothing into something more summer time.

We then headed to the Gym where we were greeted by the leader outside and then got an HM. We entered the gym and it was a Rock climbing task. Kind of cool, so we defeated lots of his peons. We got to the top and my Timber and Torrence took out his Amuara and Tyrunt. We headed back down the rock wall and I healed my pokemon.

Off towards route 10, we met Team Flare again (seriously they look like knock off of Team Magma). So we defeated trainers and Team Flare and made it to Geosenge town. We met a trainer with her two Lucario and we battled. Tickles defeated the first one and Torch defeated the 2nd. After that we headed toward Reflection cave, we had a double battle with two trainers and Tickles and Tantrum both evolved!

While in Reflection cave we saw some pretty cool wild pokemon and some from Great trainers. We found some items and finally made it out of the cave and we are now in Shalour city where we met up with friends talking about Mega Evolutions.

Levels 34/35:
Tantrum (Mankey): Karate Chop, Screech, Poison Jab, Fury Swipes
Tickles (Aipom): Low Sweep, Tickle, Shadow Claw, Retaliate
Tamerind (Tropius): Aerial Ace, Sword Dance, Magical Leaf, Stomp

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Day 5 (early AM):

I started my Journey early this morning and defeated 2 Gym leaders today. I started out in Shalour city and found out about the Mega Evolutions. I defeated Korrina with Tamerind and Torch. Tamarind took out Meinfoo and Machoke while torch defeated her Hawlucha. After the battle I went to the tower and Lucario joined my team for the moment as I defeated her with his Mega form. I got another TM in the tower and went off on my journey. I obtained SURF and taught it to Torrence.

I surfed across the small pond (I don't know why I just couldn't swim across?!?), so I battled a few trainers that were around route 12 and my team grew up a few levels. I also super trained a few of them to up their Special Defense and Defense.

I battled Calem and with ease I defeated him, I soon entered Tourmaline city and wondered around a bit seeing what people had to offer me, if anything. I entered the 4th gym and battled Ramos with Torch and Tamerind. Torch defeated Jumpluff and Gogoat, while Tamerind defeated Weepinbell.

After the battle I healed my team and headed to Route 13, I discovered more pokemon and a few trainers. I also discovered that Team Flare was behind the power plant incident and took care of them to restore power to Lumiose City. I headed back out of the power plant and found a GIANT guy who mumbled something. Anyways I headed into Lumiose city and found Shuana (GAWD she is annoying), so I had to talk to her and then found my way to the inner pokemon center and healed my pokemon. Next step is taking out the Gym in this city finally.

Levels 44/45:
Tantrum (Primeape): Cross Chop, Screech, Poison Jab, Strength
Tickles (Ambipom): Low Sweep, Tickle, Shadow Claw, Last Resort
Torrence (Simipour): Secret Power, Hone Claws, Surf, Payback
Tamerind (Tropius): Aerial Ace, Sword Dance, Magical Leaf, Body Slam

Last edited:

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Day 6 & 7:

While in Lumiose City I took on the Gym, Seriously they made me do a Stupid Quiz show to get to the top.... When I get their a Little 6 year old is a Gym leader... I really think they should have an age limit for Gym leaders, maybe make them be like 13 at least. Anyways, I defeated Clemont with Tantrum and Torch. After the battle I found the Professor at the cafe to talk to me... then I got another Holo image from another person ( GEEZUS, GET OFF MY JOCK), so I met them and battled them. While venturing towards the next town we stumpled upon a Haunted house and had a story that was scary told to us by this PERVY guy.

So I finally got to Laverre City and then went to the gym to battle the next Gym leader Valerie, who has the very first Fairy Gym, but its sort of styled like someone else gym.... So I managed to get to her and had Timber, Torrence and Tantrum take out her pokemon. After the battle I headed to the Pokeball Factory and of course Team Flare was making trouble. So I took care of them and rested for the night.

The next day I headed off to route 15 and found Dendemille town and couldn't go to route 17 because of all the snow and I need a Mammoth pokemon to get thru it. HOW INCONVENIENT! Anyways I was told to go to the Frost Cavern but my summer clothes need a changing if I am to go into that Freezing cavern! So I went to buy clothing and spent some time training my pokemon in Azure Bay. My team is now levels 49/50, so now I'll head up to the cavern and find out whats going on exactly.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
August 20, 2015

Since I was very over-caffeinated, I decided to continue training well past midnight. I thoroughly explored the first area of Victory Road, having my quartet of shiny Pokémon partake in every trainer battle. They all beat some very difficult opponents. I then finished training Dragalge and Clawitzer, continuing to rotate my Pokémon then retire them. When I had Staryu sent to me, I used my only Water Stone on it, and it evolved into Starmie!

"Starmie, the Mysterious Pokémon, and the evolved form of Staryu. Starmie have a red core at the center of their bodies, which sends mysterious radio signals into the night sky. This central core can glow with the seven colors of the rainbow. Some people value the core as a gem."

410. Starmie

I finished training Starmie, leaving Cloyster and Qwilfish on my team.

August 23, 2015

I rotated and retired through Cloyster, Qwilfish, Kingdra, Relicanth, and Krookodile.

August 24, 2015

It's a beautiful day outside today, so I got an early start on training! As I had Pokémon sent to me, it was time for a few of them to evolve. First, I gave my Rhydon the Protector I picked up a while ago in the Lost Hotel. After battling a bit with Rhydon, it evolved into Rhyperior!

"Rhyperior, the Drill Pokémon, and the evolved form of Rhydon. Rhyperior put rocks in holes in their palms and uses their muscles to shoot them. Geodude are shot at rare times. Their carapace can withstand volcanic eruptions."

411. Rhyperior

A little later in the afternoon, when I had Machoke sent to me, it evolved into Machamp!

412. Machamp

Over the course of the day, I rotated and retired Heliolisk, Hippowdon, Rhyperior, Steelix, and Swoobat, ending with having Machamp and Marowak on the team.

August 25, 2015

I decided to change locations and use Lumiose City and the Battle Chateau to continue my training rotation. I completed working with Machamp, Marowak, Kangaskhan, Mawile, Tyrantrum, Aurorus, Mega Aerodactyl, Ferrothorn, and Granbull.

August 29, 2015

Over the last few days, I rotated through Manectric, Houndoom, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Emolga, and Yanmega.

September 2, 2015

I continued my training rotation, and when I got to Nosepass, I took it out to the Lumiose Badlands. The electromagnetic field from the nearby Power Plant helped my Nosepass evolve into Probopass!

413. Probopass

Over the course of the day, I retired Hawlucha, Sigilyph, Golurk, Probopass, Hariyama, Throh, Sawk, Staraptor, and Skuntank.

September 4, 2015

While continuing to train at the Battle Chateau, my Duosion evolved into Reuniclus!

414. Reuniclus

I also ran into Ramos, the Gym Leader from the Coumarine City Gym. We had a rematch, and he used his Gogoat and Jumpluff, so there were no surprises there.

And finally, when I had my Boldore sent to me, I completed the Coastal Kalos Pokédex when it evolved into Gigalith!

"Gigalith, the Compressed Pokémon, and the evolved form of Boldore. Gigalith absorb solar rays and process the energy in their core. They can fire this energy as a ball of light capable of blowing away a mountain."

415. Gigalith

Overall, today I was able to retire Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Dedenne, Chimecho, Mr. Mime, Reuniclus, and Wobbuffet.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
So after a long journey I defeated the 7th Gym today. Then the Holocaster buzzes again (I hate this thing), so finds out that the red headed Ginger dude wants to destroy the world but not his people (Sounds like WW2 to me; anyways) I go back to Lumoius city to find out he had a base in a TEA SHOP, seroiusly lame. Anyways after defeating his people I get to the basement and defeat him and he runs off crying...Then I have to find a key to the Elevator! OMG another task and tons of his People to defeat. So I run into the MASKED LUCHO TWINS who are not helpful at all and make me do the work as they eat Twinkies or whatever,

So I defeat more and more Team Magma....I mean Team flare members. I get the key and finally get to the second basement floor where i hear an amazing story near the Giant, something about a Big Bomb that went off somewhere in the pokemon world (Japan)... So then I get to go further downstairs and have to defeat this Person with a Crobat who has like Critial Hits and makes my pokemon Flinch every turn! LAME, so I toasted him with Mega Charizard. I turned on the Blue switch to turn off the device and he just laughs and makes it go on anayways ?!?! Seriously the guy is LAME.

So I watch the Monitor and he tells me about the secret base in another town. So I get out and fly to the next city. Wow alot of damage looks like a Monopoly board when someone gets mad!

Anyways i get into the building and my friends show up (Better late then never show up). So more Team Magma .... I mean Team Flare members to beat, along with Red Haired Ginger Leader! (Seriously, when he talks all I hear is Blah Blah Blah Blah destroy the world Blah BlaH), So I defeat them all with the help pf my friends (well sort of, because they run out of the room as 6 members appear out of no where). So then all of a sudden the tree changes into Xerneas and I get to battle it!

So I start to battle it and wear it down to 30 percent of its health and throw a Timer ball and instantly it clicks and its caught! YES and I named it Dasher! It went to my PC and then I had to battle Red Haired Captain again (Seriously dude you lost, get a life) So I defeat his MEGA GARRRYDos and then the device is destroyed! Well thats it for this piece and now towards the final Gym and catching more fantastic Pokemon! Catch you later gators!

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
So after defeating team flare, and headed back towards the 8th Gym I got a call from the Professor of that darn Holocaster, telling me to meet up with him. So after catching more pokemon I caught up to him in Couriway Town and battled him and his 3 Kanto starters who where finally all evolved to the 2nd stage. After the battle I headed to route 19 where I met my friends on the bridge and we had a battle on it (Talk about near death experience as I sent out my Hyde). So I defeated one after the other and finally made it to Snowbelle city.

I healed my Pokemon and then went shopping and got some nicer clothing. After that I went to the Gym to find out that the leader was in the Winding Woods, so off i went to search for him. Its really lame when they are supposed to be at the gym doing their job. Anyways i found him in Pokemon Village where Pokemon go when they are abandoned. *Sad face* So after spending some time I caught a few of them including a ditto for later on.

I soon realized I was in for a good fight at the gym as soon as I defeated some of his lackeys. The puzzle was a bit confusing this time but i finally got the Gym leader and defeated him using Toadie, Tiny and Flint. I left and he had some words to say to me about the Pokemon League. So off i went to the league, well its off to Victory road. later gators.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
While I continued my Journey up Victory road I met Serena and battled her and her Pokemon. After a Long journey we made it the the Pokemon League.

It was a Hard journey but we Made it. First we defeated Wikstrom with Charizard, and then moved onto the water Trainer Seibold which was the hardest battle out of the entire elite four, the 3rd trainer was the blazing hot malva which Toadie took care of, and finally a dragon Trainer Drasna which took a bit of trickery to defeat her.

Then I made it to the very top and battled Champion Diantha, which I found very easy to defeat her. Hawlucha was defeated by Nocturn, and then Hyde took out her Tyrantrum and Aurorus. Scarlet took out the rest of her team and I was like REALLY that was too easy.

After the league there was a celebration and me and my friends got a Trophy for saving Kalos (because police dont exist), so then I battled AZ and his pokemon returned after 3000 years (really!?!?) anyways, til tomorrow when I go on the hunt for legendary Pokemon!

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
So after defeating the league I got a train ticket to visit the friend safari. I also ran into Moltres 3 times which ran away, (stop Playing games with my Heart).

So I went onward to look for 2 legendary Pokemon Mewtwo and A NEW POKEMON in Terminus Cave. So I ended up going to the New Pokemon first after Stocking up on Timer Balls. So I defeated trainers and got a few Items in the cave and ended up face to face near Zygarde and after about 40 turns and putting the big Pokemon Asleep with 2 hp left I caught him (Using the Down B method and a timer Ball).

Next I went to Pokemon Village and confronted Mewtwo and it took way longer to catch him in a Timer ball, but once again Putting him to sleep with 2 hp left was the way to go (Although the method of down B kind of worked it failed alot in the last second).

So now that Im one step closer to catching Moltres I just have to play the waiting game and wait for him to be in Azure Cave. Anyways Im battling more and training up some cool pokemon!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 2, 2016
I felt enough time had passed since I played through X so I've decided to start a new journey!
I'll be doing a sort of half anime/half realistic playthrough like I posted about in another thread. That means no potions during battle, limited items carried, no using "LAWL TOO OP" legendary Pokémon or even catching them. The Xerneas event excluded. After using him against Lysandre I will of course be releasing him though so that he can go back to being peaceful. And not evolving Pokémon until something triggers it. (Maybe defeating a rival or something, or being unable to defeat a certain Gym Leader and having to evolve etc.)

After travelling to Kalos, I have started off with Froakie.

We picked up Scatterbug as our first ever capture (It was swapped with a Vivillon in my Bank as I needed a different colour) and Fletchling soon after. Scatterbug has since evolved into Vivillon. It'll be good having two fliers for scouting, searching for food and new Pokémon etc. Shauna told me about the Pokémon Pikachu that lived somewhere in Santalune forest and I managed to find one just before the exit, capturing it after a good battle, it having an advantage over all my team!

At the trainer's school in Santalune there was an opening day for new trainers and trainers from other towns, all battling and trading. Someone had noticed my Pikachu and wanted to trade it for a Noibat. He said Pikachu had been his favourite Pokémon since he was young and that he only caught Noibat to stop it from attacking him as he has a fear of bats. (Was really just a Wondertrade I did)

After adding Noibat and Litleo to my team I handily beat Viola and made my way to Lumiose City.
Like the other trainers I received a Pokémon from the Professor, choosing Bulbasaur and made my way to Route 5 where I stopped to write this Journal entry.

TL;DR

My team:

froakie.gif

Lv:15 Bubble / Water Pulse / Lick / Quick Attack

litleo.gif

Lv:16 Headbutt / Work Up / Ember / Noble Roar

bulbasaur.gif

Lv:15 Take Down / Sleep Powder / Vine Whip / Leech Seed
noibat.gif

Lv:16 Wing Attack / Screech / Bite / Supersonic
vivillon-elegant.gif

Lv:17 Struggle Bug / Gust / Sleep Powder / Psybeam

fletchling.gif

Lv: 15 Return / Swords Dance / Peck / Quick Attack

My team is very heavy with special attackers. Seeing as how when Noibat evolves it'll probably have no physical attacks. So I may swap out Bulbasaur for Skiddo or Phantump eventually.

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
So I am Breeding pokemon and learning to get them to IV but the sad thing is it hasn't gone past two IVs, so my Zubats and Bellsprouts haven't gone that far. all the females have are the Special attack an Special defense, they wont get the HP or Speed from the ditto. even after following instructions on using the choice item/Destiny Knot. So right now im leveling up pokemon for my DEX and just relaxing and going to the Maison to get more battle points.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 2, 2016
Episode 2: Punchy Pancham Proves it's Point
After travelling through route 5, we ran into a Pancham that was very territorial and wouldn't let us past "his area". Apparently this Pancham challenges all visitors to prove it's stronger than them and that they're not worthy. Knowing this was the only way to the next city we decided to challenge him to prove our worth. Froakie decided he was up for the challenge and matched Pancham step for step. He decided that we were worthy to pass and as we were about to leave, Pancham kept following us. I asked if he wanted to join us and he accepted. We added Pancham to our party and now have a new physical threat in our team!

Episode 3: King of the mountain slumbers
It wasn't too long before we ran into another roadblock. There was a Snorlax we had to wake up with the Pokéflute we received from the owner of the mansion for finding his Furfrou. (After which we stayed the night, watching the amazing firework show) The Snorlax was relentless after being woken up but with the help of Vivillion I manage to weaken it and put it back to sleep. I figured catching Snorlax was the best way to remove it from the area and we now not only have another physical threat, but we have a Pokémon that can add a bit of tankiness to our team. I sent Snorlax back to Professor Sycamore's lab and he's been asleep ever since.

Episode 4: Red, Amber, Green. Go Rhyhorn go!
We finally made it to Ambrette Town and not long after our visit to the lab, we were tasked with finding the lost assistant who went to Glittering Cave. We made it there after riding Rhyhorn, only to be attacked by funny people in red suits. We made it through the cave, having to smash rocks out of the way (One in which I found an old amber) and saved the assistant. After getting back to the lab I handed over the Old Amber I found. They revived it into a Pokémon called Aerodactyl which looked frightened and tried to fly off. In the end I decided it was best to leave it at the lab so they could look after it and try to find out more about it.

Episode 5: Rocking out with Grant!
Cyllage City means one thing. A new Pokémon Gym to challenge!
After winning a Bicycle and using it to get up the hill to the Gym, I decided to challenge the Gym Leader straight away. The Pokémon I brought were: Froakie, Litleo, Bulbasaur, Noibat, Vivillion and Fletchling.
After a tough battle I was eventually taken down. Amaura took out 5 members of my team and was beaten by Bulbasaur.
Bulbasaur then quickly lost to Tyrunt though. I could tell Bulbasaur's pride was hurt. It's not a Pokémon that likes to lose. He feels like he let everyone down when he loses. So we decided to train. Bulbasaur ended up evolving into Ivysaur, and with the help of his Sleep Powder attack, managed to take down Amaura on his own. Ivysaur put up a good fight against Tyrunt but I called him back as he was getting low on health. Froakie was next up and after a grueling battle, managed to turn it up a notch and defeat Tyrunt. The badge was ours, and on we went with our journey!

Pokémon team:
Spoiler:

Sycamore's Lab:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Today I was GTS training for SCATTERBUGs around the world and Training them. I got the following forms Elegant, Icy Snow, Modern, Continental and Monsoon. I already have Polar as its part of my region but I am on my way to find more patters. I traded Icy Snow, Modern and Monsoon for some pokemon I didn't have! A Trainer really needed them for her collection and I gladly traded them! I then traded an extra Monsoon for Yveltal on GTS

All in all it was a nice trading and training day for me and my Pokemon.

I also got a few new friend Safari and Ice and a Fire, I am looking for other friends to add that have Normal, Bug and grass.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 2, 2016
Episode 6: Fletchling's Fired up!
We made our way to Geosense Town, running into more of those Red Suit goons that were attacking trainers on the way. We managed to defeat them and find our way into the town. Serena and I caught one of them acting shady but we followed them into a dead end and they had disappeared. After trying to leave the town I was stopped again by the Gym Leader Korrina who challenged us to a battle against her two Lucarios. Fletchling burst out of his Pokéball before I could choose my Pokémon and evolved right before my eyes. He looked fired up and ready for battle. With all my other Pokémon getting more use than him he must've had a point to prove and managed to take out both of Korrina's Lucarios.

Episode 7: Reflection Cave Mirrors Smashed: Froakie Vs. Hawlucha
I found myself in the weirdest cave. Full of mirrors like a mirror house. Could barely find my way around and ran into a lot of fighting type trainers. The fact that all these mirrors were still intact shows you how much control these fighting trainers have. I made a new rival though. I fought a trainer that had Throh and Hawlucha. The first time I fought her she beat me handily with her Hawlucha. I was happy to move on, learning a lot of things in that battle but the competitive nature and pride of Froakie came through as he burst from his Pokéball and wouldn't let me leave. So we went to train and re-battled the Hawlucha. It was close and there was a moment I thought Froakie was ready to give up, but he battled on and got the win. We left and were ready for Shalour City.

Episode 8: Mega Evolution Guru
We entered Shalour City and all met up at the Tower of Mastery where we were introduced to the Mega Evolution Guru. He was kind enough to give one of us a Mega Bracelet, which Serena and I battled over. Serena managed to take down four of my Pokémon with only Ivysaur and Froakie making it to the end with Ivysaur taking on Quilladin in a battle of the second stage grass starters and overcoming it. This lead Korrina to take note and actually challenge me to a Gym battle before skating off.

Episode 9: Shalour City Skate Rink: Froakie Vs. Hawlucha Part 2
I knew I had the advantage going into this Gym Battle having three flying types and having beat Korrina and her Lucarios before. She chose not to use Lucario this time and instead went with her Mienfoo, Machoke and Hawlucha. Hawlucha actually managed to take out my three flyers having access to Rock Tomb. Froakie, seeing this, burst from his Pokéball to set up his second match against a Hawlucha. And unlike before where he was ready to give up, he won handily and we claimed our third badge!

Pokémon team:
Spoiler:

Sycamore's Lab:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 2, 2016
Episode 10: The bonding of Auras.
We had access to the top of the Tower of Mastery now and met up with Korrina. She told me that I was a good trainer that had potential to be great. She explained how her Lucarios aura was connected to me more than her and said she could no longer train this Lucario as his bond was with me. She said to prove it we should battle one last time, Lucario vs Lucario. The battle started and with our bond I was able to Mega Lucario and win. We added Lucario to our party, said goodbye and left for the next town.

Spoiler:

Episode 11: Ramos the veteran Gym Leader and a fond farewell.
It was a short trip to the next town and almost as soon as we left a Gym, we found ourselves standing outside another. I was about to enter as I was stopped by Serena who had heard about my success with Mega Evolution atop the Tower of Mastery and told me she was ready for another battle. Ivysaur as usual was pumped up for this and managed to take out Quilladin once more to prove it's point as the strongest second evolution of the two. After the battle Ivysaur evolved into Venusaur and learned a new move, Petal Dance. It seems excited to have access to even more power and was ready to take on the Gym Leader.

Jumpluff took out Noibat but fell to Fletchinder, which fell to Gogoat, which put up a good battle against Venusaur only to fall. Then Venusaur also managed to beat Weepinbell with ease, which caught Ramos' eye. After the battle we recieved our fourth badge and Ramos stopped me from leaving. He said he had a strange request. He asked if he could train my Venusaur. He said that my Venusaur had a lot of passion to fight, but if it kept going the way it did, it would become too obsessed with power. He said that grass types power comes from how calm they are on the inside. Venusaur nodded and I parted ways with my old friend, telling him I would return.

Episode 12: Team Flare and the unlikely stalker
Next our adventure had us traverse the Lumiose Badlands, where we came across Team Flare. we noticed they were the reason the power was out in Lumiose City and so went in to do our thing. Litleo learned Flamethrower and then evolved after fighting against a strong member of Team Flare's Houndoom. As we left we were followed by a Gible. He would hide when we turned round to look and would travel underground so we couldn't see him. He seemed to be very curious about my other Pokémon and instead of battling, I simply asked if he wanted to come along with us on our journey and he accepted. I added him to the party and even though I let him pick his Pokéball, he likes to walk beside me during the day. (He stays in his Pokéball at night as he's scared of the dark)

Episode 13: Feel the Power at the Lumiose Gym.
We got back to Lumiose to see power had returned, Clemont the Gym Leader actually let us switch the lights in the Gym back on before saying he was looking forward to battling us. His Gym was a little weird, having to answer questions to get up to the top, but we got there and had our battle with Clemont. I knew I was at a disadvantage in this Gym so before the battle I spoke with Professor Sycamore to rearrange my team. I went in with a team of: Froakie, Pancham, Gible, Snorlax, Tauros and Noibat. We got through the Gym, Gible putting in a good shift with it's Bulldoze attack. Hanging on with 1HP due to it being so in sync with me. We claimed our 5th badge and were ready to leave yet again.

Pokémon team:
Spoiler:

Sycamore's Lab:
Spoiler:

In training/can recall
Spoiler:

Last edited:

OffRoadSP

Years
I love that this thread has been more active lately!

September 8, 2015

Over the last few days, I got through Gigalith, Sableye, Carbink, Tauros, Miltank, Mega Ampharos, Mega Pinsir, Mega Heracross, Pachirisu, Slowbro, Slowking, and Exeggutor.

September 9, 2015

I'm almost done training my Coastal Kalos Pokémon, retiring Chatot, Mantine, Huntail, Gorebyss, Octillery, and Corsola today.

September 10, 2015

I finished training Lanturn, Alomomola, and Lapras, and then stopped by Professor Sycamore's lab. He congratulated me on completing the Coastal Kalos Pokédex, and I even earned a medal for completing it too! Now, on to the Mountain Kalos Pokédex, and I started by having Dugtrio and Flygon sent to me.

A-025-1 Adventure Coastal Kalos Pokédex Completionist A Medal to honor those recognized by the professor as having completed the Coastal Kalos Pokédex. 09/10/2015

September 15, 2015

After a nice birthday weekend, I got back to some Pokémon training. I took my team to Victory Road to battle some wild Pokémon there, and stumbled upon a horde of Lickitung. After defeating all but one, I decided to try to capture it. It took a few Poké Balls, but I eventually caught it!

416. Lickitung

After that, I moved to Restaurant Le Yeah to continue training. Once we finished battling there, my Gabite evolved into Garchomp, and my Graveler evolved into Golem!

"Garchomp, the Mach Pokémon, and the evolved form of Gabite. Garchomp fly at sonic speeds. When they fold up their bodies and extend their wings, they look like jet planes. They never allow their prey to escape."

417. Garchomp

418. Golem

I was able to retire Dugtrio and Flygon by the end of the night.

September 16, 2015

I did a bunch of training at the Battle Chateau. I even had a rematch with Clemont, the Lumiose City Gym Leader. He used his Magneton and Heliolisk, but they were no match for my ground-types Garchomp and Golem.

Overall, I completed working with Garchomp, Golem, Magcargo, Shuckle, Drapion, and Quagsire.

September 20, 2015

I took my Sliggoo back to where I caught it as a Goomy, the Laverre Nature Trail, just north of Lumiose City. The pouring rain and swampy environment helped it to evolve into a Goodra!

419. Goodra

Then I returned to the Battle Chateau, where I was able to rotate and train quite a few of my Pokémon. I even ran into Valerie, the Laverre City Gym Leader, so we had a rematch. My Pawniard was able to defeat her Mawile (though its Sucker Punches were wearing it down quickly), and also my Klefki took down her Sylveon. My Pawniard evolved into Bisharp as a result of the battle!

420. Bisharp

Over the course of the day, I completed training Goodra, Escavalier, Accelgor, Victreebel, Carnivine, Mega Gengar, Poliwrath, Politoed, Arbok, Stunfisk, Whiscash, Liepard, Mightyena, Watchog, Bisharp, and Klefki.

September 21, 2015

I was still wide awake after midnight, so I continued to train my Pokémon. When I got to Lombre, I realized I didn't have another Water Stone in my bag. So I made a quick stop at the Stone Emporium in Lumiose City, and bought one. I then gave it to Lombre, and it evolved into Ludicolo!

"Ludicolo, the Carefree Pokémon, and the evolved form of Lombre. Ludicolo have cells that are activated from the rhythm of bright, festive music. This fills their muscles with energy and makes them more powerful. They can't help breaking out into a dance."

421. Ludicolo

Obtaining a Ludicolo also earned me two new medals. Looks like I caught all the grass and water-types in the Kalos region!

A-010-1 Adventure Grass-type Catcher A Medal in commemoration of catching all the Grass-type Pokémon in the Kalos Pokédex. 09/21/2015
A-008-1 Adventure Water-type Catcher A Medal in commemoration of catching all the Water-type Pokémon in the Kalos Pokédex. 09/21/2015

Later that evening, I used a Dusk Stone on my Lampent, and it evolved into a Chandelure!

422. Chandelure

I then stopped at Professor Sycamore's lab, where Rotom returned to its regular ghost-type form. After that, I went to train in the nearby Lumiose Badlands, where my Magneton was able to evolve into Magnezone!

423. Magnezone

The tally for today includes Honchkrow, Amoonguss, Ludicolo, Floatzel, Basculin, Trevenant, Gourgeist, and Chandelure.

September 22, 2015

Continuing my final rotation of Pokémon, I eventually got to my Piloswine, and it evolved into Mamoswine!

424. Mamoswine

And then, late into the evening, my Vanillish evolved into Vanilluxe! I'm getting closer and closer to my goal of completing the Kalos Pokédex.

425. Vanilluxe

So today marked the completion of training for Rotom, Magnezone, Electrode, Garbodor, Mamoswine, Avalugg, Beartic, and Jynx.

OffRoadSP

Years
September 23, 2015

I continued training after midnight for a while. A few months ago, a good friend of mine helped me out by giving me a spare Razor Claw and Razor Fang that he had, knowing I would need them as I worked towards completing the Pokédex. I am very grateful for that, and I finally got to make use of those important items. When I got to Sneasel in the rotation, I gave it the Razor Claw to hold. Then, over the next few hours, I had several of my Pokémon evolve. My Sneasel evolved into Weavile, my Gurdurr evolved into Conkeldurr, and my Sandshrew evolved into Sandslash! By then, it was quite late, so I finally turned in. But I did manage to get through Vanilluxe, Delibird, Weavile, Conkeldurr, Torkoal, and Sandslash.

426. Weavile

427. Conkeldurr

428. Sandslash

After a busy day of cleaning and housework, I returned to Pokémon training later in the evening. My Lairon evolved into Aggron, and my Larvitar evolved into Pupitar! I was able to then retire Aggron.

429. Aggron

430. Pupitar

September 26, 2015

We had a short but very efficient training session with my Pokémon before work this morning at the Battle Chateau. After another battle with Ramos, my Pupitar evolved into Tyranitar, and my Spinarak evolved into Ariados!

"Tyranitar, the Armor Pokémon, and the evolved form of Pupitar. Tyranitar have the power in just one of their mighty hands to make the ground shake and mountains crumble. If they rampage, they can knock down mountains and bury rivers, requiring maps to be redrawn afterwards."

431. Tyranitar

432. Ariados

Before I left for work, I retired Tyranitar, Heatmor, and Durant.

September 27, 2015

I did a little bit more training today, and my Spearow evolved into Fearow!

"Fearow, the Beak Pokémon, and the evolved form of Spearow. Fearow have huge and magnificent wings that can keep them aloft without ever having to land for rest. They have the stamina to fly all day. They fight using their sharp beaks."

433. Fearow

Also, it looks like I earned a few more medals due to some of my Pokémon evolutions over the last few days!

A-013-1 Adventure Poison-type Catcher A Medal in commemoration of catching all the Poison-type Pokémon in the Kalos Pokédex. 09/26/2015
A-012-1 Adventure Fighting-type Catcher A Medal in commemoration of catching all the Fighting-type Pokémon in the Kalos Pokédex. 09/23/2015

September 28, 2015

So there was one last Pokémon that I knew I actually needed to catch in Kalos, since I've battled one many times at the Battle Chateau. So I climbed up the cliffs of Victory Road, and sat and waited near a waterfall. I saw ton of wild Fearow flying in and out of the ridges of the mountain. And… was that a Hydreigon? No way those can be found in the wild, right? Then, after a bit of patient waiting, I finally found what I was looking for. A saw a few wild Skarmory fly by, but then one stopped to battle me. I battled it with all my Pokémon, and it took quite a while to weaken it down to almost fainting. Then I started throwing Poké Balls. Despite being weakened, it immediately popped out of most of the Poké Balls I tossed. After going through nearly a dozen, I decided to switch to Great Balls. I caught it on the second one!

434. Skarmory

After some more training, I was able to retire Ariados, Fearow, Cryogonal, and Skarmory.

September 29, 2015

I did some late night training. I gave Gligar the Razor Fang my friend gave me, and went to the Battle Chateau for more battles. My Gligar evolved into Gliscor! Soon after, my Hoothoot evolved into Noctowl! I didn't stop there, because I used a Moon Stone I had on Jigglypuff and it evolved into Wigglytuff! And finally, my Shuppet evolved into Banette! It was a pretty productive evening in a short amount of time. I retired Noivern, Gliscor, and Noctowl.

"Gliscor, the Fang Scorp Pokémon, and the evolved form of Gligar. Gliscor observe prey while hanging inverted from branches. When the chance presents itself, they swoop. Their flight is soundless. They use their lengthy tail to carry off their prey, and their elongated fangs do the rest."

"Wigglytuff, the Balloon Pokémon, and the evolved form of Jigglypuff. Wigglytuff have soft and rubbery bodies. Their fur feels so good that if two of them snuggle together, they won't want to be separated. When angered, they will suck in air and inflate to an enormous size."

"Banette, the Marionette Pokémon, and the evolved form of Shuppet. Banette are dolls that became Pokémon due to strong feelings of hatred from being junked. They seek the children that disowned them. If they open their mouth, their cursed energy escapes."

435. Gliscor

436. Noctowl

437. Wigglytuff

438. Banette

Obtaining Wigglytuff and Banette earned me two more medals as well!

A-023-1 Adventure Fairy-type Catcher A Medal in commemoration of catching all the Fairy-type Pokémon in the Kalos Pokédex. 09/29/2015
A-019-1 Adventure Ghost-type Catcher A Medal in commemoration of catching all the Ghost-type Pokémon in the Kalos Pokédex. 09/29/2015

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
Years
Week 1: (After the restart)

Hello My name is Calem and my journey is just about to start. I woke up this morning with a Bird in my face, what a way to wake up!?! After moms pokemon woke me up I got dressed and headed down stairs. Mom told me some strange people were outside and wanted me to Shoo them away. (Our Neighbors). So I went out side and Serena and Shauna were outside and wanted me to come with them. So Off i went!

As I got to the table I was met with such force with Tierno and Trevoer (I think they are boyfriends, but whatevs thats cool with me). So Tierno gave me a choice of a pokemon. I choose a Grass type as he was Super Cute and named him Hercules. They also let me choose my own Nickname for myself so I told them they can call me Mr. Awesome.

After that the boys left the table and Shauna wanted to battle me with her Froakie. So in one move my Hercules defeated her Froakie. I then went back home were Mom was burning the Mac and Cheese again. I passed on the meal as I told her I was heading out with my new Partner. She then told me to be safe, kissed me on the forehead (MOM REALLY), and off I went.

As I went to Route 2 I was greeted again by the Girls to show me how to capture a Pokemon. Shauna still didn't get the concept that Pokeballs capture Pokemon. So then we went off towards Santalune Forest, but I saw a boy and he wanted to Battle. Hercules defeated his pokemon and we went into the Woods. Shauna stood by me the entire time healing my pokemon, I think she was scared of the Woods, but I know she wanted a Pikachu because she wouldn't shut up about it. We finally exited the woods after a few battles and run in with Weedle, and Monkey type pokemon. Hercules in now level 10 and is getting stronger.

On route 3 we all headed out seperate ways and some wanted to catch pokemon for the Pokedex and Serena wanted to challenge the Gym. Which means I have a Rival on this amazing Journey. So off to Santalune City we went. This woman with roller Skates whizzed by me and I went after her for an Apology!!!! Instead we got into a Battle and I won and she offered me a Pair for almost hitting me. She told me to challenge the gym so off i went!

Inside the Gym was a Major Spiderweb, So I battled a few of the trainers to get to the Gym Leader. Hercules is now level 13, and it was a bit tougher to get to this part all by ourselves. Viola the leader of the Gym used Bug types to battle me. Hercules used Roll Out to take out Surskit, and then it took out Vivillion with one HIT, Roll out was great for defeating Bugs. Hercules grew 2 levels and is now Level 15. We got our First Badge!

I went back to the Pokecenter and Tierno told me all about it! I stocked up on some good items and off I went with my Healed Pokemon.

Route 4: before I got to route 4, This woman gave me an EXP share for my pokemon, and off i went I met a few trainers and then Hercules evolved! before i got to go to Lumiose City I was met by a Pair/couple?!?! They told me that the professor wanted to see me, So Off we went to see the Professor!

Professor Sycamore is a Unique Guy. Anyways the others soon showed up and he told us about the Pokemon World and the Dexs he gave us. He then wanted us to battle each other and wanted me to Battle him. He had 3 starters from a different region. Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and a Charmander. Hercules defeated all three of them. He then let me choose a Pokemon to keep. I added a Bulbasaur and named him Achilles. He gave me a stone for the Bulbasaur as well. I have no idea what it does yet.

Serena wanted me to go with her to the Tea Shop, and Shauna wanted to get a Video done. So I did the Video with Shauna first and it was really cool. I also got a Hair cut and Serena did too! We then went to the Tea shop and talked with 2 people Diantha and Lysandre. We then got some Teas and off we went. We headed off to Route 5 as instructed by the Boys. We met a few trainers and the Boys wanted to battle US! So we Battled. They had some cool pokemon but they didn't match up to Achilles who was now Level 14. We met some more trainers and Achilles evolved into an Ivysaur. We then rested at Camphrier Town for the night.

The next morning we met the person in charge for the Pokemon storage system and I met Shauna at the Shabboneau Castle. We soon headed out towards route 6, when we Noticed a Pokemon was blocking a Path to Route 7. Snorlax was asleep and we needed to get a Pokeflute from a Mansion near Route 6. So we headed off to the Mansion. We unfortunatly had to 1000 dollars to get into the Mansion (The rich get richer). When we entered the Owner of teh mansion lost his pokemon/or it ran off someplace. Shauna suggested we search for it. So we went outdoors to the Garden first.

I spotted I tail in the bushes and we had to chase it around a maze for a bit until we cornered it. The owner thanked us and we were invited to a Firework show! After the fireworks I suspected that Shauna had feeling for me. I had to let her down and be like I am not into dating at the moment, but your a cool friend!!!! I think she was a bit confused/disappointed. Anyways we got the Flute and we headed back to Route 7 where we woke up Snorlax. I defeated him with Achilles and Hercules. We then went off on our separate ways.

Route 7: I found the Boys again, They told me about the Daycare and a few pokemon they seen. I then meet a Horde of Hoppip, which I took down one by one. Then the last one I caught a Level 7 Hoppip and named her Bellerophon. I soon met Trevor again he and told me about the Battle Chateau. So I went in and was told more about it by Viola. I went onto train and battle people inside, and Bellerophon was getting stronger with the EXP Share. She was now level 12 as I finished up with Battling. We actually got thru connecting Cave and made it to Route 8. When My pokedex was updated by the Professors two assistants. I guess each region of Kalos has different entries!

On route 8 I met a few other trainers and Hercules (Lvl 21), Achilles (Lv 20), and Bellerophon (Lv 16) finally made it to Ambrette Town. We healed up and Serena met us before that and told us about the fossil Professors. So we headed over and were told to go to Glittering cave near Route 9. I rode a Rhyhorn just like the one mom has. We entered the cave and it was a long cave with some Items and rock/Ground pokemon inside. We reached another part of the Cavern and found a person who wore red. He told us not to mess with Fire and he attacked us. We defeated him, and then their were other members of this Team flare. Serena soon showed up to help. I think she got lost on the cave earlier. We double battled and defeated these grunts. We found the Fossil Professor and he gave us each a Fossil, I got the Jaw fossil. We all then met back up at the Fossil Lab and Tyrunt was reformed by the Jaw fossil. I gave him to the Fossil Lab so they could do more research on Fossil Pokemon.

Back to route 8 on the lower floor. I got a rod from a fisherman, and I fished near the town and caught a Luvdisc which I wonder traded and got a female Lotad (lvl 36 hmmm to high). I soon went back to the daycare and breed Lotad with my Hercules. I got an Egg, and Headed back towards route 8! When we got back to, we got something that Scans Items that are Hidden. We also battled a few Water trainers (Easy pickings), AND Hoppip evolved to Skiploom. The Egg finally Hatched and I have a male Lotad and named him Odysseus, he had Scald and ice beam from his Mother!!! I started to train him while I fished and kept getting Luvdiscs but he was soon level 14.

We actually Made it to Cyllage City today and I am excited to battle the Next Gym Leader. Hercules (Lvl 27), Achilles (Lv 25), Bellerophon (Lv 23) and Oddysseus (Lv 14)

Back