• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto : A New World [M] [OOC+SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Ooh, thanks for tell me Jnthan. Luckily I simply said "squad" in case you didn't mean 3-man squad and I didn't address Gothax yet just in case, so no worries ;)

Years
  • I figure we can assume the original sixth member to have been intercepted and killed and thus if someone joins to fill the spot they can be the replacement.

For the time being we'll either have someone who flies solo or occasionally joins the others to make a three-man team.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Just a quick question. What's the policy on swearing? Aki is not excessive swearer(like Hidan), but it's kind of in his nature to cuss both in battle and in normal talk.

Years
  • We are rated M.
    Suffice to say swearing, so long as it isn't ridiculously excessive and that PCs censor is not bypassing should be acceptable.

Also, I'll have Shin talk to the rest of you again soon but I'm busy doing a university assignment right now.
    Aki and Shin would probably make a good combination since they are both good at Genjutsu, although Shin's best Genjutsu requires someone to back him up physically or with ninjutsu lest he get attacked from behind and risk breaking his concentration.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Ok I'm gonna make random pairings soon. No one wants to be specially paired with someone?

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I assume you're talking about Akatsuki so yeah that doesn't concern this but w/e.

Since Nev and Klicer are gonna go on a mission, maybe we could have Saiyou go along with them on some B-rank mission, since Klicer's team basically blew her off at the ramen shop. Then we can get some more diverse interaction going on.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I'm talking about everyone. And missions don't begin now, all you guys can do for now is interact. Once I post the overview, which will be tomorrow since some interactions aren't over, you'll be free to go on missions.

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Oh. Okay then, that works. I can work from that.

Years
  • Shouldn't the Akatsuki pairings be

Haru + Asina (since they mentioned they wanted to be paired) and Aki, Shin and Ayame (this one we can alter when there is a sixth member). Since there's three in the latter group just be sure to give that group a suitably difficult mission.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Yeah I'm fine with having three people in a group with Aki. Actually, that seems like a real good idea lol.

EDIT: Wait, Haru already mentioned Aki is going to be paired with him, so I'm not sure if it wold make sense for him to be with Shin and Ayame.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • That's good. And ninja alliance will be : Nev + Klicer and Gothax + Saiyuu. Deal then. Going to edit the OP soon and also getting a post.

Years
  • Wait, I might be mistaken.
    I thought it was Asina and Haru but Jegretis just mentioned it is Aki and Haru. So you should probably swap Asina and Haru so that hereto and Jegretis get what they planned.

My bad guys.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • So subtle I didn't even see it :P
    Posted! Also OP won't be modified today since I'm on my phone now.

Years
  • @Retro - I believe so, although JNathan will get the final say. Things will change when/if we get a final member though.

Years
  • Sure thing, your spot is reserved.
    Just so you know, IC the organisation is called the Kurotenshi, we use Akatsuki OOC so people can understand the organisation without much explanation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back