• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Explore The World~ Flying Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If you were to give any Pokémon a baby-evolution form or a evolution, which would it be?
For baby-evolution, I'd probably pick Skarmory. It'd be like Pidgey and Starly, but only with a metallic body. Haha. As for evolution, maybe Delibird. It'd have longer beard and bulkier body to resemble Santa more. :]

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
If you were to give any Pokémon a baby-evolution form or a evolution, which would it be?

I'm agreeing with Ashley, that Skarmory could definitely make good use of a baby form. Everything about it is so intimidating, it kinda needs something to give it more of a cute side :p And after watching the anime episode with the baby Lugia, along with seeing a bunch of fanart around the internet, I reckon Lugia is also perfect example of someone who could use a baby form. Unfortunately it's a legendary, so that's probably never going to happen :( I'm still hoping though!

UltraWing

teleporting shiny staraviva
Years
Name: Uingu
Partner Pokemon: staravia(shiny)
Nickname of Partner Pokemon: wing
hawlucha should get a baby form just think a baby mexican wrestler

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Name: Uingu
Partner Pokemon: staravia(shiny)
Nickname of Partner Pokemon: wing
hawlucha should get a baby form just think a baby mexican wrestler
Heyy, welcome to the club! Enjoy your stay :)

I honestly had no idea which Pokémon Hawlucha was, since I haven't played XY yet, but after taking a look at it, yeah, it'd be hilarious to see a baby form of that haha. Unfortunately it's already a relatively small Pokemon, so I doubt it's something you should bet on happening, but who knows ;D

New topic time!

Which Flying type would you most like to fly on?

/creative not

UltraWing

teleporting shiny staraviva
Years
Which Flying type would you most like to fly on?

umm for me its pretty obvious *clears throat* THE STARLY LINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back