• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generation 5 - Drawoff!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ooh, yes, you post the pictures here. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    I'll be drawing Rankurusu, most probably. But, just so y'all are aware I'm entering, I'll reply here - and just update this post with the image at a later point. XD;

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    My picture done. I think I could have done better but its still pretty good :D. I would have also colored the picture but I don't have a color pencil for the color of Gochi's skin so I decided if I can color everything might as well not color at all Dx. Also I apologize for the lighting and darkned areas...took it via camera phone. This is the best shot I got of it actually but here you guys go

Spoiler:

TokioHumaNeko

Pokemon Zodiac Wishes
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I drew Victini,sitting in the grass,in it's traditional pose....
    It's not very creative of me....and i tried to get the shading right,but my crappy airbrush tool kinda messed me up.

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
    Years
  • Alrighty here is what I did. It's the Mijumaru evolution that was shown in the scans, not sure why I gave it a smug look but oh well.
    Spoiler:

I think I see some Left 4 Dead in there.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'll enter if that's okay with everyone ^^

My entry:
    http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/628/gigaiasusketch.png

This is my picture. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My picture is my best friend. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my picture is useless. Without my picture, I am useless. I must draw my picture true. I must draw straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me. I will; Before God I swear this creed; My pictures and myself are entering this contest, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Holy crap Luck. That gigaiasu is totally bamf. :D

This is looking like a pretty close competition to me. Even though I only did it for fun, I hope my Tsutaaja stands a chance. XD

Years
  • Here is my entry, I hope you like it. In case you can't figure it out *snort*, it's Zorua. I based it off of the picture on serebii.net.

Spoiler:

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • My drawing is in my signature. I chose to draw Mijimaru because it will be my starter. My nickname for it is "Conch", due to the shell on it's body.

Back