• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

William Hung = Pokemon Fans like us

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
Years
  • I don't know why, but I like his music, i know its not that good, but its his cofidence that draws me in, when he's up there on stage, singing, he's having fun, and confident, and he surely knows he's not the best, but I think thats what has made him popular more then ever. And on top of that he openly told the world he likes pokemon, I wish I had that much confidence, so I guess, I admire him most of all, and hearing his she bangs, or some of his other songs, fill s me with a small trace of a confidence of my own.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • yea he is kool and all but all im saying s that with all those cheerleaders it takes away form his funnyness! he was a lot better and funnier with "raw" tallent then he is with all the technological advanceements to his voice...

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • The people who are diss'n Hung, are you BRAVE like him?

Some REALLY bad singers:
    Britney Spears
    Hillary Duff
    Mandy More
    ect.

Some good ones:
    Tu Pac
    William Hung
    Eminem
    50 Cent
    Ludacris
    Beyonc?
    ect.

*runs from BS,HD, and MM fans*

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
  • William Hung: Noun, 1. Someone who, on American Idol, was SO BAD they put him in the commercials. 2. Someone, who, despite meaning 1, managed to get a recording contract anyway. 3. Mindless shill for FoxBox.

Does that cover it?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • bna_li said:
    Who is William Hung, actually? I've never heard of him.
    He's the most ugliest thing of Hong Kong...pop star...but he never pops =.=
    Urgh....he's a pain!!!

William Hung! Shut up you stupid ugly thing =.=
    Go die la! Mo yan sheung gin dou lei ar!!
    Diu~~~~~~~~lei lo mo arrrrrrrrr~~~~~

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • He's an Discrace to Pop Music, which is a branch of Techno... So if he sings Pop.. that totally Disses Techno...AND I LIKE TECHNO.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay, enough with the insults. Maybe some of you don't like him, but don't say anything mean because there are people that do. And jynx, please edit your post instead of double posting.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Okay, enough with the insults. Maybe some of you don't like him, but don't say anything mean because there are people that do. And jynx, please edit your post instead of double posting.

I'm sorry Kayleigh :(... It's just that... I mean... Uhhh I give up.

Wing Zero

&#1575;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1584; &#1593;&#1606;
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:

yea its one thing to critisize or express your oppnion but its onther to state those oppinions like they are a fact...as a matter of fact this thread doesnt really CARE about what you think about him...not too much...its just to tell you that we have a currently famous person supporting pokemon and this is publicity they kneed and want ok!? :knockedou

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Dizzy said:
    I'm sorry Kayleigh :(... It's just that... I mean... Uhhh I give up.
    It's okay. You just don't want to get too carried away. Not much harm done. But it's just like someone else offending something that you like. You might be mad about that, right? So I think his fans would feel the same way.

Wing Zero said:
    yea its one thing to critisize or express your oppnion but its onther to state those oppinions like they are a fact...as a matter of fact this thread doesnt really CARE about what you think about him...not too much...its just to tell you that we have a currently famous person supporting pokemon and this is publicity they kneed and want ok!? :knockedou
    Yeah, this thread was made to tell people about him, not ask what they think. So you made a good point. ^_^;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    It's okay. You just don't want to get too carried away. Not much harm done. But it's just like someone else offending something that you like. You might be mad about that, right? So I think his fans would feel the same way.

I could imagine.. Those poor fans... But then again, It might not be a bad thing, he just might make pokemon really Popular again like it used to be.

Wing Zero

&#1575;&#1587;&#1578;&#1575;&#1584; &#1593;&#1606;
    Years
  • my point exactly, i said what i had too say, expressed my thoughts either positive or negative whithout saying that my way is the way and that it is the way all should think...its not right to enforce your beliefs on others...
    i said that i didnt think too higly of him becasue of the fact that the cheerleaders thake away from his funnyness...but to degrade someone...we dont even care of your oppinion! we spread the news and thats what counts ~_^ yay a famous pokemon fan!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, wouldn't it be funny if he made Pok?mon popular again? Or... it could have the opposite effect. If a lot of people dislike him then maybe they'll think Pok?mon is dumb too because he likes it. o_O Noooo!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • He Doesnt deserve the cheerleaders... The Music Biz never apreciated funny people, especially the Ministry of Music (Techno Down's Creator) They'll just be like Cyala... She was funny... but also a techno artist... She became so unpopular that no one even knows she exists anymore.

Back