• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

William Hung = Pokemon Fans like us

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
Years
  • no i think pokemon could have even bribed him to like it for the publicity since they know his records are great and hes very popular amoungst the populous...never thought about it that way...o_O...me neither XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Wing Zero said:
    no i think pokemon could have even bribed him to like it for the publicity since they know his records are great and hes very popular amoungst the populous...never thought about it that way...o_O...me neither XD

He Doesnt deserve to be popular either... :( He's more popular then Ian Van Dahl or Darude? Isnt he... But He already has his time to be famous, and the same thing will happen to him that happened to Cyala... he's funny.. so he'll never make in The Music Biz. Not to be Mean

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • ok see thats great, you expressed YOUR oppinion without directly hurting anyone...
    snyways in regard to your statement..yea i guess hes just having his 15 minutes of fame..**** get "old" after a while..just llike everything else...even the best of things get boaring...except for PC...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • The thing is he's already old.. No one I know likes him (Thank God... Disownment would be instore for them) and he is pretty corny.. Come on.. He sings "She Bangs"... Is that cool? NO ITS NOT :)

Obrigado

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • its not a matter of social exceptance...thats why its funny, because of his...natural funnyness..he made an unpopular song one of the top hits, the least we could do is congradualte him and put the fact that hess a pokemon fan into perspective...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • .. Social Acceptance dominates everything, theres always an In Crowd that people want to be in.. They just dont understand what it's like...

But Still... Famous people arent made to like pokemon... I find it a total shame but thats just me.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • are you saying that just because we all like pokemon we are doomed to like it all our lives and never become famous?! i dont know about you but i certainly am going to be famous in my future practice...and i might still like pokemon...
    POKEWER TO WILLIAM!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Wing Zero said:
    are you saying that just because we all like pokemon we are doomed to like it all our lives and never become famous?! i dont know about you but i certainly am going to be famous in my future practice...and i might still like pokemon...
    POKEWER TO WILLIAM!

I'm going to be famous, but probably won't even like pokemon when I am. I'm going to be a techno Artist.. and I wont be funny... I'll be seriously in it.. Not out of it.

Yah he's not cool dude.. You want a cool person, Beyonce, or In-Grid are cool people.. William Hung just isnt though.. I don't know why.. he's just not... Maybe he needs to work on his fashion.... But I am Envious of his Hair.. It's perfectly Straight... thats another thing he doesnt deserve XD

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Lanceiscool said:
    Jynx, when did he insult Pokemon?
    He said that he like Pokemon!!
    In USA, after failing an audition!
    ROAR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *Rush to sink*
    URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLK~~~ TOO~~~~~~
    *finished vomiting*
    Cha~!

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • well mabey thats the only time he could tell them what he likes, pluse that failing auditiong was the one that made him famous so what are you implying?

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
    Years
  • William Hung likes Pokemon? I didn't know that. I never even heard him sing, either. I heard about him, though, and he seems to be pretty darn famous. Haha. I also heard he sux at singing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya well he does entertaine more then any of the "real " preformers out there right?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • blue said:
    ya well he does entertaine more then any of the "real " preformers out there right?

Yeah...I'd rather watch William Hung than most other entertainers these days...at least he's not crazy. So what if he can't sing? He's still not exactly the worst person out there...

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • hey hes better than madona and britney spears every time i even look at them or their songs i feel like i wanna vomit...
    atleast william hong is a smart, sort of funny person, and you have to give him SOMETHING for trying...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • He is pretty ugly and I dont judge guys unless i have to. He can't dance, his fashion is out of a bakery... Hey Madonna and Britney Rock.. well not so much brittany aka $lut but Madonna has been in the Music Biz for over 20 years.. I think you should at least show her some respect. Some people just dont appreciate the good people. William Hung has already done his time.. Now Move over I'm next!

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • i dont like amdona becasue of her crazy songs and her psychopathic attitude...
    i always feeling like vomiting when i hear those two, im sory, i cant help it...

i dont care what you say about william, hes making millions and good for him!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • She's just a pyscho.. But she's still cool. I'll be making millions in like 2 years so nyah to Willing DONG XD........Sorry that was pretty random.

Heh And Eu Tenho muito advantges para Eu Canto Na Ingles, e Portuguese, e Espanhol, e Frances, e Italiano, e Muito Linguas :).

Back