• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Lieutenant Mikkelson
Fortree City
War Room

Lieutenant Mikkelson grinned as he sat down, sensing the annoyance in the Fresh-face. Mikkelson watched as Jack Spark, who was in charge during Sinnoh, waltz right in and walk up to General Trace and began talking to him. What the F***, Mikkelson thought, is that dip-s*** out of his mind? As far as Mikkelson was concerned, Sergeant Spark was the worst leader around, and that's saying something since the quick to erupt General Trace was in charge. Mikkelson delightfully watched as General Trace chewed out Spark for his well, stupidness. General Trace then turned his attention to the fresh-face and threw out some angrily jittered answer to the fresh-face. Mikkelson watched as Colonel Leroux and General Trace began to talk in private. Some other soldier and that half-wit Jack Spark whispering to each other. Lieutenant Mikkelson got out of his seat and headed towards the door. Mikkelson motioned for his entourage to wait outside by the Rhino. Mikkelson looked around for that fresh-face that had asked about the fire Pokemon. Mikkelson had caught sight of the young lad. Mikkelson walked over to the young lad, tapped him on the shoulder and said,

" Hello private. My name is Lieutenant Mikkelson. I noticed you ask questions, that is good. But there is a few things you need to know that they don't teach you in the training program. Meet me outside the front entrance if you want to learn," and proceeded to leave the building.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Gilbert raised his outheld paw that had been completely ignored and flicked the Nocturne in the head.

"I don't enjoy being ignored you ignorant pokemon... He sighed.

"L-Lydia...?" The pokemon had mumbled.

Gilbert sighed.

"Lets try this again. Shall we?" Gilbert held out his paw once more.

"My name is Gilbert, nice to meet you?" Gilbert uttered the words slowly as if explaining to a child.

In his head he contemplated the Eevee and Zoroark that had just walked in it didn't bother him much he was more concerned about the rudeness he had witnessed and didn't even take the time to consider who it might be.

His leaf pendant glowed a very faint green, it did this when he was annoyed sometimes.

Saturday's Child

Workin' Hard...
Years
Elijah Oswald
Fortree City
2 Days Ago

Elijah stared down through the thin, brittle branches of the trees to the white floor of the city. The snow made it seem that, whenever the sun came out, there was a brightness to the city in little patches, through the gaps in the branches; it made for a strangely warm feeling. He heard footsteps behind him and turned to see his mother, her eyes red from crying. Elijah walked over to his mother and wrapped her in his arms, comforting her one last time before she left. After he let her go, she said, "I have a surprise for you before I leave." She took his hand and led him downstairs, to the living room. There, on the teleconference screen, was his father, and coming into the picture were Naomi and her husband, Rob. Naomi's face was tear-stained, but happy, and Rob had a sad look in his eyes. His father was the first to say anything.

"Happy birthday, Elijah."

After a lot of crying and hugging on both ends of the line, his mother turned off the machine and stared Elijah right in the eye. "You take good care, now."

"I will, Mom. I've got everything I need; I'm ready. Don't worry." He was everything but ready. He was, most of all, regretful. He put his hands on his mother's shoulders and started, "If any--"

"Nothing." She took her gaze away from him. "Nothing. You'll be fine." She looked at him again and smiled. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, mom. Now you have to go." He hugged her and kissed her and, without another word from either of them, his mother left with her things, to not just Fallabor or Lavaridge, but Rustboro to take an airplane back to Johto, where they all knew they were safe.

Elijah sighed and went back up to his room. He watched nothing happen below his house, and he thought about everything that had happened. And why he even wanted to do this in the first place.

And how he had to do this now.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Jack Spark
Fortree City
Human Base of Operations

As soon as Jack greeted the new General, he seemed to get mad him, for something like "Breaking honor" and some kind of crap. He didn't remember anything like this 15 years ago, but he didn't care. He could feel his rage build up as the General spoke.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to, Sergeant? I'm not your buddy, or your pal, it's General to you, and you will use that title or an honorific with it, or I will plant my foot up your ass! Yea, I've heard of you. Previous Commander of the Human Republic on Sinnoh. By the way, great job you did there. If you think you'll get special treatment from me because what you did there, you're sorely mistaken. Your a goddamn travesty in my eyes."

Jack felt like smacking him with his metal arm right there. But that would just have him get killed too. Besides, he needed the support of the HR. He decided to control himself, but it wasn't in his nature to keep quiet without an insult.

"Yes, sir! I'll do whatever the f*ck you ask me to do, sir! Otherwise you'll get your foot up my ass, sir!" He said, putting unnecessary stress on the 'sir' part.

Suddenly, the weird guy with metal arms and all gripped his shirt. "Learn your chain of command and go through the correct channels for acquisition requests. To answer your question… Forget about getting any type of enhancements after the stunt you just pulled. I want to see you in my office once I'm done. I don't care if you have to wait hours for me I want you there when I arrive or else."

"Or else what? You're gonna stick your foot up my ass too? Oh boy, wouldn't that hurt? Specially with your metal leg" Jack said. "And when the hell did saying hello become a stunt? I don't even want to know what your "General" will do if somebody asks him How do you do... probably tear his whole ass off? Anyways, I'll see you in your office... wherever that is." Jack said.

He felt a gentle tap on his shoulder, and he turned around to see Mark Vargas, from the Sinnoh War. But, there was something different about him... he didn't seemed to have aged at all.

"I see you didn't die in the blast then. What happened to your job, didn't like military level pay." He smiled.

"Good to see you didn't too, man. About the job, more of didn't like the whole freaking place altogether. You, me and that private seem to be the only people in this room who isn't a bastard." He pointed to the guy who had asked about the fire types. "Anyways, see you later Mark. Make sure you survive..." Jack said, with a smile, and walked out of the room.

He found his way around the place to the Commander's office whose name was something like Levoux or Leroux. The guy was like a whole android, half of him was just metal. A lot like Jack's arm.

"Oh boy. What a friendly place this is..." Jack thought sarcastically, waiting for the Commander to arrive, and talk to him.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
Lydia , Lilah Amada
Lilycove
Battle Tent

The Espeon perked her ear, swearing to herself that she had just heard her name being mumbled out from the crowds of pokemon around her. She turned away though, focusing back on the Infernape. He was studying both of them closely, tilting his head. "Bringing your own child to war, eh...? But alas there is no proper age limit. Welcome to the Pokemon Entente," he spoke out with a nod. It was obvious he didn't agree, either, with what she was doing. Children didn't belong in war.

She looked to the side to see a Zoroark staring in her direction, Lilah looking up at him with red eyes of wonder. He was oddly colored, but he had the same ruby eyes as them. Lydia knew who it was. Eyes wide, the pokemon completely ignored the Leader, walking up closer to her son while having her illusion shatter, "Nocturne…?" The name obviously puzzled the Eevee beside her, but Lilah was keeping her smile, and that was good.

The Zoroark couldn't help herself any longer. She wrapped her arms around her son with happy, tearful eyes. "I thought you were dead. You've grown up so fast, oh my gosh. A-and your father? Is your father here???" she was restraining herself from talking any more, but she couldn't help herself. The Eevee beside her was wagging her tail, also overjoyed to see her brother. None of them noticed the annoyed Lucario, although Lilah peeked over the dark pokemon to get a faint glimpse of him.

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Mark Vargas
HR Base
Fortree city

"Good to see you didn't too, man. About the job, more of didn't like the whole freaking place altogether. You, me and that private seem to be the only people in this room who isn't a bastard." He pointed to the guy who had asked about the fire types. "Anyways, see you later Mark. Make sure you survive..." Jack said with a smile, before leaving the. Mark gave a shrug to the rest in the room then left as well. He headed to the exit of the base and outside. If he wasn't wearing that merc armor, he would probably be freezing, but it was nice and warm inside his suit. Mark headed for the apartment he had called home for now. When he got to the building, he walked inside and gave a quick wave to the security guard then walked over to the elevator and pushed the F6 button. The elevator carried him up to the sixth floor which was also the top floor. Mark opened the door to his house and headed straight for his bed. He took off the armor and looked it over, it had to be ten times better then his old armor, one because it covered the full body other than just the torso, two, well, it just looked strong. Mark decided to stop thinking about it, and flopped backwards into his bed.
-------------
2 hours later
-------------

Mark woke up in pain, his muscles felt very... stiff. He put on his armor and stared at the Lambda on the shoulder piece for a minute. He snapped himself out of his hypnotism of the shoulder piece and headed for the door. When he got there he walked out to the other side to see a keypad with a sticky note taped above. It read, "Morning, Mr. Vargas, these keypads are part of our new security program, in other words there for your safety from the pokemon. Your password is 1516. Thank you, and have a nice day." He typed in the code and the keypad gave three beeps in response. All the other doors had keypads too. He walked to the elevator and went to the ground floor. Mark walked out the front door and again to the range. The man handed him a DSG-1(Not to be confused with PSG-1 counter-terrorism rifle) to practice with today, and again held down the button to unlock the door. He liked this rifle, not as powerful, but it didn't lose stopping power at extreme ranges. He walked over to the nearest target to try it out. He shot the rifle, head went kerploof. He took aim at the heart, wood shards scattered around it. The aimed at the torso and squeezed the trigger, the target practically exploded. He was satisfied. He dropped the weapon back off at the front and asked "Where can I buy one of those?" to the man. "I can hook you up after the battle." He said back. Mark nodded and walked out. He wandered around till he found the general. "Anything, you need done, Sir?"

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
Herodes and Nocturne
Lilycove
Battle Tent

Just then a voice came from behind, and Nocturne turned, only to see a Riolu standing behind him with his paw holding out as if he was waiting for a nice little handshake.

"Lets try this again. Shall we?" The Riolu spoke, "My name is Gilbert, nice to meet you?" he uttered the words slowly as if explaining to a child, which caused the Zoroark to cross his arms in anger. Who did he think he was? What an attention seeking freak, Nocturne told himself.

"Well excuse me for not being able to hear you earlier." Nocturne replied coldly and shook his paw, accepting his 'friendly' introduction, "I'm Nocturne and I'm from the Sinnoh Region. I think you're from Sinnoh as well? As Lucarios like to live there..."

Suddenly another Pokemon, a Gallade, barged into the tent, interrupting what the Zoroark was originally going to say, "I'm here to join the Pokemon Entente?" he said confidently, but everyone could hear that he was a little uncertain of what he was saying. Alec entered at the same time, reporting for duty and was as fast as usual. And to make it worse for the Gallade, everyone was focusing their eyes on him now as if he was a party crasher. Breaking the silence, Herodes spoke.

"I don't see why not. You might be useful." The Infernape spoke, scribbling something onto his papers, "What do you excel in?" Then turning to Alec, he continued, "Ah, Alec. Where are the others? No matter. The first battle will start soon and I do not want to see a large number of casualties. I would like to test their strengths, so there's obviously no need to send all of our forces there. I would like you to gather the group of Rampardos and fire pokemon together, together with some other siege Pokemon, then form a good squadron. That's it for now. Let me know if there are any problems."

After shaking the Riolu's paw, Nocturne's eyes were still focusing on the Espeon. There's something special about her but he couldn't ring a bell. The Espeon seemed to feel the same thing as she walked closer to the Zoroark, shattering her illusion. He was right indeed. It was a Zoroark, and other than the gender difference, they looked really similar. "Nocturne…?" she spoke, wrapping her arms around Nocturne. M-my mother...? S-She's not dead...! She's right here with me! Nocturne thought, overjoyed by the fact that her mother was alive and healthy, together with a daughter that was probably his own sister! Hugging her back tightly, Nocturne couldn't stop the fact that his eyes were watery as well.

"I thought you were dead. You've grown up so fast, oh my gosh. A-and your father? Is your father here???" She was asking so many questions already like a typical mother. But it was fine. He was lacking some motherly love and the questions made him all happy and warm in the inside. Someone cared about him.

"I-I thought you were dead as well, mom," Nocturne replied softly, his head resting on her shoulder as they embraced each other, "M-My dad's still here and he's in the Sinnoh Region, he's not with me right now...b-but he is in a bad condition as he thought he's killed you..."

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
Methuselah was quite amused with the discord that all the new arrivals were causing - and it was good. It might prevent the war from starting. But Methuselah needed to remain hidden and vigilant. Who knows when that wild Infernape might order an attack! Methuselah grimaced at the idea and kept watching things unravel in the tent.

I need to get closer, he thought to himself. Looking around, he searched for some more foliage, but found nothing. Being that it was a tent, there was probably foliage inside, but the land had nearly been leveled when they zoned for the tent. There may be some wild grass, but how often does a Gracidea bush move? Then again, however, how often do people notice that sort of thing. Methuselah chuckled. He'd make his escape and dash closer to the tent when nobody was looking.

He had a Gracidea with him, but it was in an anti-pollinated pouch he kept on his underside so he could switch between Land Forme's stealth, and Sky Forme's aerial vigilance. A flying Shaymin wasn't uncommon this time of year - Fortree had taken snow, so it was expected that they would be migrating somewhere warmer this season. Hopefully the Humans wouldn't use them as moving targets...

Just then, it happened to be that a few Shaymin in Sky Forme flew overhead to the West - towards Fortree. They'd be passing by Fortree soon, which might cause the Humans to think that the PE was attacking - or, as mentioned before, they might use them for target practice. That would be a real kicker for them. Killing a legend in mid-migration.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Alec Languba
Chief of the Pokemon Entente
Lilycove City
Order of reunion

-----

"Ah, Alec. Where are the others?" Herodes asked. He continued to speak before I even had a chance to reply, "No matter. The first battle will start soon and I do not want to see a large number of casualties. I would like to test their strengths, so there's obviously no need to send all of our forces there. I would like you to gather the group of Rampardos and fire pokemon together, together with some other siege Pokemon, then form a good squadron. That's it for now. Let me know if there are any problems."

I saluted; a short, silent answer. I turned to leave and saw Lydia break her illusion and hug the other Zoroark. I knew I had seen a family resemblence, it was kind of obvious. From the sound of it though, Wade was still in Sinnoh. I continued walking, there was no reason for me to stay. Lydia and her kid would want to talk, hopefully after they left the tent, and she probably wouldn't even remember me anyways. Besides, I kind of knew how she was feeling, since the same happened to me and Ivy with Tyson.

I then thought of Wade; nothing seemed to be able to kill him. That was a good thing, but maybe not for him, since it sounded like Wade had been blaming himself for murdering Lydia, whom was actually still alive for the past fifteen years. That was twice now where Wade either did die, but somehow managed to come back, or everyone just thought he was dead.

I left and went to go assemble the troops.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Gilbert watched the two hugging and jumped up on Nocturnes shoulder and eyed the zoroark he as embracing.

"Lydia.... Lydia.... Lydia.... hmmmm I can sort of remember maybe.... faintly.... *gasp* I know you! I remember you from Sinnoh! You were with Mandel, Rumble and Morgana!" Gilbert smiled as he remembered the pokemon.

"and you!" He hopped from Nocturnes shoulder and looked up at him.

"You were there too! You were still a baby like I was.... this is wierd... I never thought it was possible to meet people who knew my hatcher but here we are... I can't believe this.... and you!!!" He turned to the espeon.

"Ummmmm... actually I can't say I have any idea who you are really... Unless... were you that egg?" Gilbert asked.

"Oh this is wondeful! Morgana and Rumble always talked about you Lydia! I've heard so many storys about you and Rumble and Mandel and Wade and Morgana and Hector and Khufu and.... Oh this is so wierd! Meeting you face to face like this!" Gilbert said with glee.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Nick Fizen
heading to Lilycove

A small cranidos jumped out from behind the tree Nick was resting against, making the typhlosion jump.
"You are a chief of the entente, correct? You are needed in Lilycove a soon as possible."
"Well, that works out perfectly since I'm headed there anyways," Nick replied. The cranidos took it's leave and ran off. Nick stood up and started walking towards the former human city. A few hours later, Nick made his way through the ruins of the city. Ruins not because of war, but because the buildings were left to crumble. The department store looked like it was on it's last foundatiOns and was listing precariously towards the old safari zone. Nick finally made it to the tent that had been set up. Herodes the inferape was talking with some of the other pokemon, so Nick stood respectfully to the side. He watched as an Espeon turned to a zoroark, who he recognized as Lydia. She was hugging another zoroark, possibly a good friend or her mate. After they stopped Nick turned to Lydia, "It seems we meet sooner than previously thought," Nick said with a smile and slight bow. He had been taught to always respect the other gender, and the bow was more of a habit than a conscious action. "Althalos sends his regards and was quite happy to hear that you are well." he turned his attention back to Herodes and waited for him to finish.

(I feel stupid for asking, but WTF is the platinum quarterdeck?)

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Cain Trace, General; Colonel Vikar Leroux
Fortree City
Human Republic Base of Operations
General's Office

Cain turned to face his Colonel, asking to speak in private. No doubt it was important, so Cain nodded. "Walk with me to my office." He said, as he proceeded there.Vikar was glaring at Jack when the General spoke, but when he heard Cain talking to him he snapped his attention back to his superior officer."Yes sir," replied the Colonel as he followed the General into the small office. Closing the door behind him the Colonel said, "The plan looks good but I think we can do more to take the Pokemon off guard. I had an idea to strike at one of their cities with a small force once their main army was committed to the attack."

Cain listened intently as the Colonel lay out his plan for the small force attack on his cities. Vikar layed out the details of it. In truth, Cain didn't like the idea of sending away a small part of the force to attack a whole city. It was a good plan, risky, but good. But it was also not the best plan to go about near the beginning of a war. "I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, Colonel. I'd rather not separate our force while the bastards are laying siege to one of our cities." A thought then struck Cain. "But maybe, we can still do something with that. Hear me out." He says, as he lays out his plan he had just come up with.

Vikar listened to Cain's plan and said with a smile, "I like that plan better... but there are a few details I think might be good to change." Vikar then began to discuss with General Cain specifics on the operation. Both of them discussed different ideas and ways to implement the plan, and after about an hour they had a pretty solid plan laid out. Smiling, Vikar rubbed his chin with his metal fingers and said, "I think this will work… still has some risks, but if it works it will definitely give us the upper hand. Now what do you think we should call the operation sir?"

Satisfied with the result of the discussion, Cain smirked as he looked over the map, now written over by Vikar's and his handwriting, detailing the plan. When the Colonel asked Cain what the plan should be called, Cain thought for a moment. It'd have to be a name that if the plan on the remote chance was discovered, would give away too much. He tapped his finger on his desk as he thought, when he suddenly thought of a name. He crossed his arms, and looked up at Vikar, and spoke. "Operation CROW."

Vikar wrote Operation CROW across the top of the map while asking, "Now who will lead Operation CROW? I would love to, but I realize I'm not a field officer anymore so I'd understand if you would prefer me to stay here. Also we need to figure out who will go on this mission… The personnel profiles should be up to date with all the new recruits unless Lieutenant Gerfer lied to me about updating it."

Cain looked at the words on top of the map carefully as he thought about who be apart of this assignment. "We need people skilled at close-range on this one, possibly a spotter as well." He looked through the profiles of the soldiers of the HR as they appeared on screen. He looked back at the Colonel as he scrolled through. "You'll lead this one, Colonel. I'd rather not have it in the hands of someone I don't trust as much." It was interesting he said this, because he didn't completely trust the Colonel either. Still, he was the best person to lead this one. Cain went back to scrolling through the names. He stopped at a familiar face, Lieutenant Mikkelson. He remembered he spoke inside the War room. He smiled as he looked over his dossier. "Lieutenant Mikkelson will go with you. So will..." He scrolled through a few more pages, "...Sergeant Spark, and Private Elijah Oswald. They seem most suitable for the mission."

Vikar smiled when he heard he would be in control of the operation which meant he would be in the field killing Pokemon. He then listened over the list for three people who would be joining him in the operation. Hearing Jack's name made Vikar frown as he remembered the man's actions earlier. "Perhaps this will give Sergeant Spark a chance to redeem himself somewhat. Also that reminds me I still need to have a talk to him about rendering proper respect," muttered Vikar. A second later he snapped back to the task at hand and said in his normal voice, "Now all we need is a spotter."

Cain thought for a moment on who the spotter should be. It should be someone reliable, possibly not a new recruit. At the moment, a name could come to mind. Just then, he heard a knock on the door, and saw as Lieutenant Vargas walked in, asking, "Anything, you need done, Sir?" Cain looked him over and nodded. "Actually, yes, LT. Suit up, and get ready. You're going hunting."

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Colonel Vikar Leroux
Fortree City
Human Republic Base of Operations
Colonel's Office

Not long after Lt Vargas entered the room Colonel Leroux left so he could start briefing his team for the Operation. Vikar thought he would be stuck in a command post throughout the war, but now that he was going in the field he was in a better mood, which was good for Sergeant Sparks. Walking into his office he yelled at the Sergeant waiting there, "Stand at attention when a superior officer enters the room!" Slamming the door Vikar walked behind his desk and looked Jack Spark straight in the eyes and said in a threatening voice, "Sergeant what you did back there is unacceptable! You are a NCO and you better start acting like one. I don't know what the military in Sinnoh was like, but from what I have heard and what you have showed me I have a pretty good idea that is was run pathetically, and its no wonder it completely failed. So first off you need to realize this is Hoenn, and the Republic's military is going to be run better than it was in Sinnoh. Here a lack of respect for rank and the chain of command will not be tolerated. If you pull another disrespectful stunt like you pulled today you WILL be demoted. Drop the attitude right now. Have I made myself crystal clear?"

Vikar then sat down before the NCO could respond and said, "If you have any issues or questions now is the time to speak. If you don't have anything to say, go get Lieutenant Mikkelson, and Private Elijah and report back to me in 15 minutes… we have an operation we need to discuss."

Tzeetith Zearlir
In Haunter Form
Lilycove
Battle Tent

"Awwww what a touching reunion I can barely hold back the tears," said a voice dripping in sarcasm as a shiny Haunter slowly emerged from the shadows cast by the tent. Tzeetith's pokemon form fully emerged from his hiding place behind Herodes his face was twisted in a cruel smile as he watched Nocturnal and Lydia embrace. After a few seconds he added in a fake joyful voice, "War is so wonderful… bringing long lost family members together so they might have the chance to die in each other's arms." He waited to see the reaction to his comment while he communicated to Cerberus telepathically, "I was able to convince my associates to send a few people to Sinnoh to see if they can recover anything that will allow us to recreate the human super weapon. Sadly it seems like the humans did a good job destroying the blueprints along with everything else. There is a chance some scavengers or mercenaries picked up something useful so currently my associates are knocking on some doors hoping to get some answers. Other than that I really have nothing to report unless you want to hear about this quarter's financial report. Also if you have nothing for me I should head back… while I would love to join in the killing I have a job I need to get back to. Paper work piles up very quickly if you neglect it for too long."

Last edited:

Saturday's Child

Workin' Hard...
Years
Private Elijah Oswald
Fortree City

Elijah walked the abandoned, frosted streets of the west side of town. His new outfit his mother had gotten him (a sleek one, actually; a bronze-colored overcoat, a white button-up collar-tee, slacks that match the overcoat and black dress boots) fit him wonderfully, he loved it, and, surprise surprise, had pockets on the inside for his knives. That was his favorite part.

He crunched through the snow, looking around and reminiscing in the memories he had and, he knew, that probably would never be available to tell to any kids of his own. "Not that I'll be guaranteed to have kids," he said out loud, playing on his doubts. But he shook the thoughts aside, leaving only one left in his head: his boyfriend, Sam. His perfect face made him go weak at the knees; how his eyebrows always had a mischievous upturn. "Oh, Sam..." Elijah kept walking straight, knowing he'd eventually run into other people, and just thought about how much he missed Sam. He cried a little, and decided that if he lived through the war, he would tell his parents that he was gay and that he was dating his best friend. He set everything aside, though, when he heard the commotion of war planning through open windows.

Men and women alike were shouting, running around with weapons and orders as he walked inside. Elijah just walked through and stuck his hand inside his jacket, feeling his knives. They gave him a sense of security. He saw two official-looking men pass by, and as one of them was a totally new face, he knew at that moment that the other was Cain Trace, the new General of the Human Republic. He saluted as the men passed ("Sirs"), and then walked on. His boots clomped and squeaked under him as he walked into the war room, just in time to see a meeting without, apparently, General Trace and...Colonel Vikar Leroux, probably the man walking with Trace earlier. He didn't want to attend a half-over meeting, so he turned himself around, squeaking loudly, and led himself around to the shooting range. He just walked in, headed towards the target farthest from the entrance, slipped a knife from his jacket and threw it at the target.

Well, past the target.

He kept throwing. He was just a bit rusty. When he used all six, he went back and got them. Walked back up, threw them again, picking his talent back up quickly. After about twenty long cycles, he just walked out of the range quietly and out of the building altogether. There were a couple of people smoking a few yards from the door, but he walked along the wall away from them until he was out of earshot. He just stood there, playing with his knives, watching the sky change color and the clouds roll by, thinking about his life and what he did to be in this situation. What did he do to be here? He loved his family to be here.

"I loved to be here," Elijah said, driving the knife he was playing with into the snow. "And I might not like it here, but I'm gonna fight until there's no more fighting to be done."

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Scott
Lilycove
Battle Tent

"Can somebody help me join the PE?" I asked aloud. I could already feel the love of ignorance. I was used to it, nobody really "notices" me. It's always about the leaders and best soldiers in war. No one really cares about the guy that actually dose something without the want or need of glory and attention.
I want to go to all those unknown heros and give them a trophy. I know how they feel. Being the underdog sucks a**, but hey, it's life. I looked around seeing all these pokemon, all there attention is sucked into on another. But hey, who am I to judge. We're all here for a reason, to get along or not. We are here to defend our kind against the human race. I still remember how they bombed Sinnoh, destroying everything. Why work so hard to defend something and totally obliterate it, for nothing. Destroying something you've worked so hard to build just doesn't make any sense. Like the friendship between pokemon and humans, why destroy all of it for what? Hurt feelings? Oh please, grab a tissue and suck it up. But thats all in the past, there is no turning back. It's either us or them in this world.

I glanced over to the door to leave the battle tent when I thought for a moment. "What the h*** am I doing? Abandoning them? Oh please Scott, If you left they wouldn't even know you were gone. But I should stay, I can't leave my own kind. Im not like a human, killing each other. Just like that ba***** killed Jonathan." I thought to my self as I pulled my self away from taking another step. I turned and looked at a Zoroark. I looked at the ground and put on my glasses. I replaced my hat and said "I'd like to join the PE, Is there anyone that can help me out?" I looked around and listened for an answer.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Nick Fizen
Lilycove
Battle tent

"I'd like to join the PE, is there anyone that can help me out?" a wartortle who had come in asked for the second time.
Nick walked up next to him, "I'm afraid you'll have to wait for Herodes," he pointed at the infernape, "he's entombing people right now. You're going to have to wait in line," Nick told him. The typhlosion looked down at the water type, "But no one gets denied entry. What's your name, soldier?"

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Dartanian Quickslash
Lilycove City
Battle Tent

Dartanian flicked his gaze about nervously as all eyes rested on him. He wasn't used to being the center of attention for so many. "I don't see why not. You might be useful," the Infernape replied. "What do you excel in?" Without waiting for a reply, the fire monkey turned to a Snivy. "Ah, Alec. Where are the others? No matter. The first battle will start soon and I do not want to see a large number of casualties. I would like to test their strengths, so there's obviously no need to send all of our forces there. I would like you to gather the group of Rampardos and fire pokemon together, together with some other siege Pokemon, then form a good squadron. That's it for now. Let me know if there are any problems."

When he seemed to be finished talking, Dartanian built up his courage and said, "That's hard to say, sir. My mother prefered to keep me hidden from the rest of the world so I haven't had much of a chance to test my skills, but I've been training since I evolved." He kept his eyes on the Infernape while speaking, knowing that if he looked at the other Pokemon in the room he would no doubt lose his confidence.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
(zapdos, watch your post length)

Aki Kato; Private
Fortree City
"Hello private," Aki turned his head as he heard a voice directed towards him. Lieutenant Mikkelson's, actually. Oh, a distraction. Cool. "My name is Lieutenant Mikkelson. I noticed you ask questions, that is good. But there is a few things you need to know that they don't teach you in the training program. Meet me outside the front entrance if you want to learn." And with that, Mikkelson left the tent. Aki's eyes followed him outside as he weighed up his options. On one hand, he had the opportunity to maybe eavesdrop on the General, probably get caught and have no idea what they were talking about. On the other hand, a Lieutenant was offering him some kind of secret training or whatever it was. Sure, eavesdropping sounded like more fun, but if Aki wanted to get anywhere, he'd follow the Lieutenant's orders. Follow instructions and respect, that's what you needed to get by here. Sure, the guy had answered his question quite snappily and with great annoyance to Aki but he was his superior.

Aki got up from his seat as the General and the Colonel disappeared from the tent to some other place. Great. There goes that opportunity. Oh well. Dusting himself over and tightening the strap of his rifle on his back, he exited the tent and followed Mikkelson, watching his feet make tracks in the snow.

"What do you mean by not in the training program, sir?" Aki asked, keeping his posture straight, breaking it to scratch his brow briefly.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
(woah there Zapdos no one-liners i'll have to give you a warning when I see something like that again. *looks at post above* dang got ninja;d. And you DO know that there's a mod here right? xD by the way Zapdos if you don't know what the Platinum Quarterdeck is it means you never pay attention to what we speak xD )

Herodes and Nocturne
Lilycove
Battle Tent

After listening to Herodes's commands, Alec saluted and left the tent without a word. Now that's a Chief. Silent. Fast. Effective. Much better than those chatterboxes... Herodes spoke, and the second chief, Nick Fizen the Typhlosion, entered the tent, reporting for duty. Some others were entering it as well, like a little Wartortle but the Infernape didn't really care about him. He seemed rather...little and weak compared to the others. The Zoroark Nocturne, for instant, was obviously trained and disciplined, physically and mentally. The Chiefs, of course, had a large amount of wisdom and power, playing an important role in the Entente. Herodes had to play nice in front of all of them, however, as his true self could not be revealed. He had to be friendly, to gather some support before making big decisions. First he needed the Pokemon to believe in him. Shaking away that trail of thought, Herodes looked at the second Chief.

"Nick, I've just sent Alec to assemble the troops, you can either help the gay Snivy, or you can send take some spy units with you to spy on Petalburg City. I have some plans for the little town and I want you to see what's going on there. Do not be discovered or else there will indeed be harsh consequences...from me and from the HR. Report to me as soon as possible."

Turning to the Gallade, the Infernape listened to what he had to say, "That's hard to say, sir. My mother prefered to keep me hidden from the rest of the world so I haven't had much of a chance to test my skills, but I've been training since I evolved."

"There are many chances for you to train, and there are even more chances for you to shine in the War, welcome to the Entente." Herodes replied, giving him a nod of approval before gesturing everyone to leave the tent. Nocturne, still hugging his mother as tight as possible, found it weird. The leader asking everyone to leave the tent without explaining? What was he up to? But the Zoroark couldn't risk being punished, or worse, killed by disobeying, and he let go of his mother gently, glancing into her eyes, sending her a look that meant, "let's go out." Then, patting his sister, Liliah, he scooped her up into his arms and brought her to the fields outside.

For a second there, the tent was quiet. Very quiet, and without anyone else but Herodes in the tent, it was rather eerie and cold. Or was it because of something else?

"Awwww what a touching reunion I can barely hold back the tears," said a voice dripping in sarcasm as a shiny Haunter slowly emerged from the shadows cast by the tent. Turning his head around, Herodes couldn't be happier. One of his partners, Tzeetith was here, and he had also evaded Arceus's eyes, managing to arrive unharmed. "War is so wonderful… bringing long lost family members together so they might have the chance to die in each other's arms." He waited to see the reaction to his comment while he communicated to Cerberus telepathically, "I was able to convince my associates to send a few people to Sinnoh to see if they can recover anything that will allow us to recreate the human super weapon. Sadly it seems like the humans did a good job destroying the blueprints along with everything else. There is a chance some scavengers or mercenaries picked up something useful so currently my associates are knocking on some doors hoping to get some answers. Other than that I really have nothing to report unless you want to hear about this quarter's financial report. Also if you have nothing for me I should head back… while I would love to join in the killing I have a job I need to get back to. Paper work piles up very quickly if you neglect it for too long."

Apparently his side was going well. After all, being the commander of the PE wasn't the only way to destroy the region. "Good work there, Tzeetith. Keep it up, and remember, Arceus doesn't suspect me is because I'm low-key 24/7, and I seldom appear before him. When he notices that I'm missing in action, he'll probably think that I'm roaming around, so he wouldn't be alarmed. But you Tzeetith should be careful. Also," Herodes moved closer to the Pokemon, whispering, "I've found out that the more chaos we create, the weaker Arceus is. Soon he wouldn't be strong enough to destroy us, and when that happens, that'll be our best chance."

"Right now," Herodes finished, knowing that the legendary had other matters to attend to, "Play safe, do it behind the shadows. Do NOT let other legendaries know about you, and most importantly stay loyal and close to Arceus. If he wonders about me, do tell him that I'm roaming around the region as usual. We'll take again soon."

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Scott
Lilycove
Battle tent

After battling to my self in my head weather or not I should join the PE, I spoke for the second time, "I'd like to join the PE, is there anyone that can help me out?" I looked around for an answer which had not come. I was about to turn around and walk out the door when I was approached by a typhlosion. "I'm afraid you'll have to wait for Herodes," The large fire type pokemon then pointed to an infernape. Finally somebody who isn't caught up in his own little world. I was glad the Typhlosion actually helped me out. Most people would just ignore me and toss me into a corner or something around those lines. If he hadn't come over I probably would have left. The fire pokemon then began to speak again. "he's entombing people right now. You're going to have to wait in line," I hated waiting in lines, just something about it bugged me. I hated getting shoved in between people, having to make sure I didn't bump in to any one in front of me or behind me. A real pain in the a** if you ask me. I looked around at the other pokemon waiting in line. I looked back up at the typhlosion which he then returned the look and said "But no one gets denied entry. What's your name, soldier?" haven't been asked that in a while, Im usually addressed as "hey, you" or "kid, come here. Even though Im not a kid. Im 17 for god sake. Show some respect people. I couldn't ramble on in my mind for to much longer. I replied to his question and said "My names Scott, yours?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back