• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[T] War Between Pokemon & Humans II - Severed Bonds [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
  • Lydia, Lilah Amada
    Battle Tent

Lydia wasn't paying much attention to anyone else anymore. She was focused on the leader, and the formations of pokemon who were gathering outside. She kept her ears perked, able to listen on the Infernape while keeping awareness of her son. "Alec, send them to route 120 but don't let them be visible as the humans are watching. I want them to be there at noon so you have three hours to bring them there. After that watch for my signal. You're responsible for leading the troops this time. Don't disappoint me. I'll be there as well. If you need to retreat, do it."

Oh, no. They were sending out pokemon already for a battle. This made Lydia beyond anxious, but she tried not to show it, praying Lilah wouldn't notice and they could stick out of this one. She also hoped her son wouldn't go out right away. Then it struck her. What was Nocturne doing here? "Nocture, why… why did you come here by yourself?" she asked, puzzled. Both of her children had joined the PE in hopes of fighting for freedom and/or irretrievable peace. She couldn't stand it.

-----------------------------

Lilah, Lydia Amada
    Battle Tent

"Alec, send them to route 120 but don't let them be visible as the humans are watching. I want them to be there at noon so you have three hours to bring them there. After that watch for my signal. You're responsible for leading the troops this time. Don't disappoint me. I'll be there as well. If you need to retreat, do it."

Her tall, thin ears pricked with delight at the sound that the first battle was being organized. She was overjoyed by it, a small giggle coming out of the Eevee. Lilah looked up at her mother. Did she need her permission to participate…? She guessed not. The Zoroark was still chatting with her son. "Ma probably isn't that great of a fighter anyways…" she thought to herself, already running to the gatherings of pokemon; she was ready for her first fight.

(Will type more after school)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Thanatos Hannibal
    Villa Hannibal
    Present Day

The two Reuniclus walked through the garden of the majestic steel house, to meet up with a third Reuniclus standing on the doorstep.
    Morgana greeted them with a smile, which was frozen on her face when she took a closer look on their son.
    Thanatos wasn't smile. His large blue eyes, once filled with endless patience, now seemed to be burning with a flame stronger than she could ever imagine. Examining at him from head to top, she noticed her son was a bit bigger, bulkier and chubbier than his father next to him. However, his aura was entirely different; his intentions were clear although his eyes were veiled. He seemed more... mature.

"Hello, mother. How have you been?"

His voice had changed massively from the last time she saw him; it was harsh, serious, tough and gentle all at the same time.
    Rumble was standing a step behind Thanatos, like he was a total stranger in his own house.

"Come in. Gilbert left for PE a long time ago, when you were gone."

They sat on the steel table, on the "living room". Finally, the whole family was together one peace, but yet there was something strange between them. Like they all had something to hide.
    Thanatos' childhood had vanished in a very short time, the time close to his father had probably killed his childish beliefs.

"So.. Rumble, is Thanatos going in the PE?"

Thanatos frowned and spoke before his father. His voice sounded colder than the arctic ice in the poles, Thanatos himself having a small grin his mother had never seen again.

"No, I'll be staying here, letting humans and Pokemon kill each other."

Morgana tried to laugh, but Thanatos' face was serious, despite his grin. Rumble, who was looking out of the window with his gel hand scratching his ear, interrupted.

"Of course he'll be joining the war. He's butter no more."

Thanatos half closed his eyes and stared at the steel table. They will see.
    Morgana levitated over the table and reached for Thanatos' hand. He seemed surprised for a mere second, but when he looked his mother in the eye, he understood she was about to wish him, so he stood up.
    Morgana was tiny, compared to her son. But she hugged him anyway, squeezing his gel. This hug would give happiness to Thanatos some years ago, but not now. He felt disgusted, somehow.

"Let go of me, if you'd please."

Morgana backed off, examining her son again with pride and a hind of sadness in her face.

"Yes. You've grown up now."

Rumble sighed, rolled his eyes and started playing with some keys he had in his belt, clearly showing this conversation was beyond boring for him. Morgana ignored him and continued staring at Thanatos who apparently wasn't fond of this kind of touching moments either.

"I can't stay a child forever, even if I do my best..."

His mother's eyes were filled with crystal tears. Thanatos felt like a child again, and the urge to hug his mother and tell her that everything was going to be fine was huge, but after receiving a threatening look from his father, which reminded him that he won't be hugging his enemies in war, he stood back with a serious and official expression.
    Suddenly, Morgana's necklace untucked and started heading for the surface of her gel.

"I want you to take this.."

The crystal necklace floated in front of the two Pokemon. Thanatos made it float towards him, then he grabbed it with a gracious move of his right hand, then bowed to his mother to show his respect. His movement seemed gracious and respectful, but his eyes glowed with greed as the necklace disappeared behind his ear.

Thanatos Hannibal
    Lylicove City

"Thanks for the ride, man."

Thanatos hovered over the sand of the island as he watched his friend Aerow, the Swampert, dashing off back in the waves.
    The Swampert turned around and threw him an evil smile, shouting with sarcasm all over his face;

"We'll be in touch, chief."

After some walking, he entered a battle tent he saw from afar. No human was to be seen in the deserted city of the island. Only Pokemon.

"My humblest apologies, if I'm late."

An unnoticable hind of sarcasm was bound with his words.

(Chief, he can be in the middle of the RP, thanks)

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Agriloth
    Lilycove City
    Battle Camp; Main Tent

Agriloth still silently observed everything that had happened while he had reached Lilycove City. When the Infernape within the tent began spouting commands, which other pokemon followed, Agriloth knew immediately who was in charge. Agriloth felt a different aura from him like no other and he couldn't explain why. The Infernape seemed much too busy to pay attention to Agriloth as the fire Pokemon exited the tent without even a hint of looking at Agriloth. Amused, Agriloth followed after the leader, while watching him do his duties. He was certainly promising.

Battle Camp; outside Main Tent

Outside of the tent, Agriloth found a small force of pokemon assembled but the most apparent groups were the Rampardos and Magmortars. It was clearly a raiding party of some kind with that kind of force. Their Leader, the Infernape, had brought himself to the front of the task force, where the small Snivy he had saw earlier was standing and began talking to his subordinate. Agriloth crossed his arms waiting for the meeting to dismiss, finally deciding to make his presence known. After a moment of issuing orders to the Snivy, as it had seem to Agriloth, the Infernape returned to a normal posture. Whether it was a good time or not, Agriloth strode calmly over towards the Leader. Reaching the Fire Type, Agriloth glanced at him from top to bottom.

"... Hm... I take it you lead this bunch?" Agriloth plainly stated without much thought into the tone of his words. "... The name is Agriloth. And... you sure aren't a normal leader... from the hint of things..." Agriloth added as he tried to sense the air once more around the Infernape, but to no avail, of course. He had clearly caught Agriloth's eye.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Lieutenant Mikkelson
    Fortree City
    Outside the base

Mikkelson watched as the private walked away, with a disappointed look on his face. Mikkelson took a drag of his cigar as Sergeant Jack Spark approached him. Spark told him that Colonel Leroux was looking for him, so Mikkelson headed inside as he heard the announcement for him and some others to report to General Trace immediately. Mikkelson walked towards the office. Part way through his walk, he heard AA guns shooting outside. Mikkelson didn't know what was happening outside, but he kept on walking.

" Nothing like the sound of gunshots in the morning," Mikkelson shouted, clearly calling attention amongst the Soldiers. Mikkelson stopped outside the General's office, watching Sergeant Spark enter first. Mikkelson entered behind him, and investigated who was around. Of course, General Trace and Colonel Leroux were present, as was Sergeant Spark. But, there was a face that Mikkelson didn't recognize. Some Lieutenant, same rank as Mikkelson, sitting down in the room. Sergeant Spark starting talking to the Lieutenant, and Mikkelson walked over to the General.

" General, Lieutenant Mikkelson present," Mikkelson barked out.

General Trace was one of the only people that Mikkelson was ordered by, so Mikkelson was required to show respect to the General.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Mark Vargas
    General's Office

Mark was still sitting on the ground, cleaning his scope, when he looked up to see that Jack, and, another Lt. had entered. He felt like he knew the Lt., from Sinnoh, since he didn't really KNOW anyone here. Mark stood up and walked over. He was starting to remember the details, He saw him with that merc. He borrowed his convoy to try crowd control on the PokeRebel hoard in sunyshore. He pulled off his full head helmet and spoke to Mikkelson, "Hey, you were in the first war, right? At the rank of Captain? Remember me from sunyshore? I, commandeered, your convoy."

(I dunno, just trying to get something happening on the human side.)

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Nick Fizen
    Petalburg
    Waiting

Nick had sat silently, but very worried; everything had gone well the first few hours, the ghost types and the one taillow coming back every hour, but now, it had been two hours, and only the taillow had returned, out of breath and on the verge of passing out. A shrill whispered startled Nick and he looked down to where it came from; a mummified pokemon, so old it was impossible to tell what, was slowly creeping towards them.
    "They found me and broke my coffin. The others are gone! Ruuun!..." the former cofagrigus' voice was like a puff of air, barely audible without the coffin to amplify it. The deceased pokemon let out a "poof" as the mummy crumbled to dust. Nick pricked his ears and heard the sounds of men, coming closer.
    "Go, get back to Liliycove! Tell Herodes everything we found out!" Nick ordered, sending the two Taillow off; he ran after, jumping over logs and weaving through the trees. The taillow were already long gone.
    ---------
    (NPC)
    Morgan
    Lilycove

The little taillow arrived in Lilycove, completely out of breath. Dillan had fallen behind and she hadn't seen him again, the same with the Typhlosion. She practically dropped in front of Herodes as he was talking to a group of fire and rock types.
    "Sir," she took a deep breath and took up the biggest posture she could in front of her leader, "The scouting party that was sent to Petalburg was partially successful. We gained some useful information, but we were discovered. All of the ghost types that were brought along have gone to wherever ghost types go when they die. My brother fell behind and is now missing, and so is that Typhlosion, Nick the chief. I don't know if either are still alive," she had said all of that in two breaths and gasped for air. "I'm no adviser, but I recommend a search party. Now, for the information..."

(Nocturnal, please, I have no idea what information was actually wanted. You're going to have to tell yourself what you wanted XD)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Cain Trace, General
    Fortree City
    Human Republic Base of Operations
    General's Office

Cain looked at a scope outside as Mark settled in his office. There were targets in the air, but the AA guns made quick work of them. Whether they were spies or passer-byes, or whatever, it didn't matter. They were dead. Soon after, Colonel Leroux walked in, and saluted.

"Colonel Vikar reports as ordered… also to report the situation outside was dealt with just some flying types overheard, AA took care of them."

Cain returned the salute. "Good work", he said, returning to view the skies from his window. He heard Mark give an approving chuckle. Soon, Jack walked it. Cain immediately stopped what he was doing and observed him, wondering if his protocol would be as bad as the first time.

"Sergeant Jack, reporting for duty, sir!" He said to Cain, giving the General a crisp salute. Cain, surprised, returned the salute approvingly and respectfully. It looked like someone had taught him some self-control, or perhaps he had it all along, and only now is using it. Either way, it was a welcome site. "I managed to find Lieutenant Mikkelson, but then I then heard the announcement and headed over here." He said. He paused for a moment, before concluding his sentence again with "Sir!"

"That's fine, Sergeant. Stand by here until he gets here, which I'm sure he's coming soon."

He looked at the three of them in his office now. A few moments later, Lieutenant Mikkelson came in and presented himself.

" General, Lieutenant Mikkelson present," he barked.

"At east, Lieutenant." Cain said. He turned to all of them now, moving away from the window and coming toward the desk in the middle of the room. He placed his palms on the table and leaned in, observing the map, his eyes darting back between the map and the men in his office. He heard LT Vargas begin to talk to Mikkelson, probably personal stuff. He interrupted them.

"Stow it for now, LT, you can all talk about where you got your nails done after I'm through with you. Now that we're here, I'll start the debriefing. You were all summoned here because you are all hereby ordered to be apart of an upcoming military assignment codenamed Operation CROW. Here's what the plan is..."

General Cain explained the operation to the room. Colonel Leroux chipped in at some points when he could. When he finished explaining, he looked at all of them and concluded his speaking.

"That's the mission. Get yourselves ready for it whatever way you can. We got intel that the Pokes will be making a move in a few hours. I expect all of you to be good to go in one hour. Oh, and as far as this operation is concerned, it's on a need to know basis, and as of now, only anyone in this room needs to know. Dismissed!"

He yelled at the end. As they left, Cain turned back around and observed the view from his window. The lands was white with snow as far as the eye could tell. Cain remembered back to his childhood in Sinnoh, playing with the snow up in Snowpoint City. But this snow was different. All it reminded him of was that Sinnoh was a dead nation, and if he didn't kill all the Pokemon sons-of-*****es soon, Hoenn will be joining it.

It's always damn snowing nowadays.

Arsenic

Years
  • "Stow it for now, LT, you can all talk about where you got your nails done after I'm through with you. Now that we're here, I'll start the debriefing. You were all summoned here because you are all hereby ordered to be apart of an upcoming military assignment codenamed Operation CROW. Here's what the plan is..." The General spoke, then explained the plan. Mark payed attention to his part thoroughly. When the general was done explaining they all filtered out. Mark walked out of and around the back of the facility were a set of Hand to hand targets were set up. Mark beat the sh!t out of one of the targets. He then pronounced himself ready for the Operation

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years

• Colonel Vikar Leroux
    Fortree City

Vikar watched Mark with some interest as he attacked the dummies. Vikar smiled a bit and said, "You're pretty good, but I would recommend using a pistol to protect yourself at short range lieutenant." The Colonel walked toward the dummy. He examined the dummy closely and said, "Definitely do not engage the enemy at short range… you simply cannot do enough damage despite your skill. However I did look at your shooting records… they are quiet impressive, much better than I can do even with my enhancements..."

Vikar stopped looking at the dummy and looked back at Mark. In Vikar's mechanical eyes gave Vikar a unique view such as analyzing and displaying information such as Mark's stance, heart rate, and several other facts about Mark. "Lieutenant you fought in the first war… and I'm curious how the first war was fought, lost, and what you and others might have learned from fighting it. If we get the chance later I would like to talk to you and the other veterans about the first war," said Vikar as he looked at the sniper. After a few seconds Vikar asked, "Also I'm curious… why are you fighting this war and what are your feelings toward pokemon? Do you hope we completely crush them or would you like to see peace between our races again?"

Vikar was curious how the veterans of the first war felt about the pokemon after already fought them once. Did they hate the Pokemon as much as Vikar? Or did they actually desire peace like many humans. Did they join the HR out of loyalty, or did they just want to fight and kill pokemon?

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack Spark
    Fortree City
    Human Base of Operations

Jack could easily see that the General was surprised by Jack's self control. He held back a grin, and the General returned the salute.

"That's fine, Sergeant. Stand by here until he gets here, which I'm sure he's coming soon."

Jack waited, and saw the Lieutenant appear. He walked over, gave a salute, and Mark started to talk to him. Jack could vaguely remember Mikkelson... had he been in the first war? Probably. It didn't matter now anyways.

"Stow it for now, LT, you can all talk about where you got your nails done after I'm through with you. Now that we're here, I'll start the debriefing. You were all summoned here because you are all hereby ordered to be apart of an upcoming military assignment codenamed Operation CROW. Here's what the plan is..."

Operation Crow. It was major. Jack heard everything, absorbing every little detail. Everything was going to go according to plan, provided nobody messed it up. After the plan was explained by the General, Jack and the others headed out. Before leaving, Jack turned around, and said to the General, "Don't worry, sir.... Blood WILL be shed..."

He exited the room, and followed Mark over to the Hand to Hand Training Facility. He saw him beat the hell outta a target, and then Commander Leroux approached him.

"Lieutenant you fought in the first war… and I'm curious how the first war was fought, lost, and what you and others might have learned from fighting it. If we get the chance later I would like to talk to you and the other veterans about the first war," He said. "Also I'm curious… why are you fighting this war and what are your feelings toward pokemon? Do you hope we completely crush them or would you like to see peace between our races again?"

Jack couldn't help but feel guilty about the question. He remembered the first war perfectly, the memories etched in his mind. He approached the two, and softly said, "Permission to speak, sir?"

He didn't wait though, and continued. "The first war was something no 15 year old should have gone through... it hadn't been a pretty sight. One thing I learnt from the last war? It can be deadly... The first war had Pokemon who could drive cars, use guns, and whatnot. The way we were being beaten... I had no choice but to blast the region." Jack paused. He held back tears at the thought of the region blasting, and the massacre of thousands of people and Pokemon. "As to why I'm fighting this war... I want there to be peace. War effects a lot us... it's never pretty in the end. If other people came to know the consequences of war, they would probably agree too." He said. He didn't have any words to describe what he wanted to say.

Jack cleared his throat. "Um, about the enhancements, sir... I think it would be a good idea if you direct me to where I can get some good weaponry fitted into my arm. I think it'll play a big part in the operation... sir." Jack said in a soft voice.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Gilbert
    Lilycove to Fortree city
    Newfound Hatred

Gilbert looked ominously at the scattered bodies and hacked away parts of the shaymin flock.

He had known humans were cruel and rutheless but this... he had never expected this. He couldn't have expected this. This... This was madness. One of them, the nearest to Gilbert himself seemed to still be alive, eyes wide and fear stricken, it had suffered a fatal wound to the chest and was very slowly dying. It looked at Gilbert with fear and sadness.

Gilbert was quick, a force palm to the wound, finished the poor shaymin off quickly and painlessly. Even though it wasn't fair the small pokemon had to die at all. Their were at least forty five to sixty bodies, the average ammount for a migrating flock.

Shaymin were the least violent and friendliest pokemon he knew of. They hadn't wanted to fight, they just wanted to get away from the cold. The poor things. Gilbert lifted a blood stained gracidia flower from the ground.

"Those... those sick ***holes how could they... how could they murder such peaceful entitys in cold blood. They hadn't done anything wrong!" Gilbert cried tossing the gracidia flower to the ground.

He had never actually understood why exactly they were fighting so hard... he had originaly thought that humans and pokemon should have still lived together, but he knew better now, the humans were sick, sick and twisted. Not only had they killed the shaymin, they had hacked them up... defiled them. He didn't want humans and pokemon together again... not anymore... not ever again... every human deserved to die.

A newfound hatred and will to fight brewed inside Gilbert and he felt his aura flow through him. He was one of the few riolus who was able to use aura sphere. All the better to destroy the humans with. He turned to see the Eevee from the battle tent with the group. She didn't seem to have much experience with war... Gilbert wondered how she was taking it.

Gilbert sighed and waited for the order to attack. There would be no mercy shown to the humans that day.

Arsenic

Years
  • Mark Vargas
    Behind HR base
    Fortree

Mark landed an uppercut to the dummy's chin when the commander came over. "You're pretty good." he said ",but I would recommend using a pistol to protect yourself at short range lieutenant." "I would, but I don't have a pistol, and, I prefer a knife or some kind of bladed weapon." Mark said back "Lieutenant you fought in the first war… and I'm curious how the first war was fought, lost, and what you and others might have learned from fighting it. If we get the chance later I would like to talk to you and the other veterans about the first war," said Vikar as he looked at the sniper. After a few seconds Vikar asked, "Also I'm curious… why are you fighting this war and what are your feelings toward pokemon? Do you hope we completely crush them or would you like to see peace between our races again?" The words "Permission to speak, sir?" came from somewhere behind Mark, he spun around to face Jack, the one who had spoken. "The first war was something no 15 year old should have gone through... it hadn't been a pretty sight. One thing I learnt from the last war? It can be deadly... The first war had Pokemon who could drive cars, use guns, and whatnot. The way we were being beaten... I had no choice but to blast the region." He paused, holding back tears that were obvious by how shiny his eyes were. "As to why I'm fighting this war... I want there to be peace. War effects a lot us... it's never pretty in the end. If other people came to know the consequences of war, they would probably agree too." he cleared his throat. "Um, about the enhancements, sir... I think it would be a good idea if you direct me to where I can get some good weaponry fitted into my arm. I think it'll play a big part in the operation... sir." Jack finished. "I'd tell you where, if I knew, Jack" Mark said. He turned back around to the commander. "I can tell you why the war was lost in sinnoh, it was fought by a group of teenagers who though they were the sh!t, picked up a gun, joined the HR, and died from a lack of training. A group of red necks would of been better. An even bigger reason was we had NOTHING to use, no tanks, APCs, Jeeps, jets or anything of the like, all we had were ground troops, and sometimes a car. What I learned from that war, is to never make good friends, they can be taken in a heartbeat." Mark paused for a minute to take in air."Why am I fighting this war? Because I don't want what happened to my home to happen here. So, I would like to see peace, but before that can happen, the agitators must be taken care of. Now, I'm going to find somewhere to eat that has edible food, feel free to follow."

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Colonel Vikar Leroux
    Fortree City

Vikar nodded at Sergeant Sparks as he began to speak. He then listened to both men and their responses had a common theme: peace. Vikar looked both of them and said with a confident voice, "The only way to have peace not only for our generation but for those of your children is to completely crush the Pokemon. We need to make them fear humanity so they never have delusions about fighting us again." His voice began to betray his hatred for pokemon as he continued to speak, "If it requires us to push them to the verge of extinction so be it. The future belongs to humanity… not to those beasts. They can either accept their place in our shadow or be crushed under the might of technology and human ingenuity."

When the Lieutenant mentioned food Vikar motioned him to go, the Colonel needed to get ready for the Operation. After the Lieutenant turned to leave Vikar looked over at Jack and looked at his BioArm, "Sorry Sergeant you will have to use that antique for this Operation. The facilities required for enhancement surgery are not set up here. The main facilities are located in Rustboro, and the Pokemon will be attacking any minute. We need to prepare for the Operation so we are ready to execute when ordered to." Vikar looked at the dummy Mark had been attacking then with a lightning fast movement his left arm came up and the lower arm quickly moved down and back while the hidden blade extended. With a swift movement he beheaded the dummy with a single strike and then drove the blade deep into the dummy's "heart." The Colonel pulled his arm back as the blade retracted and said, "Good all the paperwork and non field duty hasn't decreased my skills too much... I hope. Honestly Sergeant I'm a little jealous of you. You always get to go out into the field and take the fight to the enemy. Well this time I can and we best go get prepared for the Operation Sergeant… if the Operation is successful the first round of drinks are on me once we get a chance to celebrate."

Tzeetith
    Lilycove
    Battle Tent

The sound of other Pokemon leaving the tent and the sudden movement around him distracted Tzeetith from discovering the Shaymin's hiding spot. Deciding it would be best to disappear instead of getting pulled into the war Tzeetith quickly moved toward the edge of the city. Once hidden within the shadows cast by the tree Tzeetith looked back at the gathering force of pokemon led by Cerberus. Poor fools… Cerberus just wanted to see them all dead along with the humans. He didn't care for them instead he just cared for their destruction and his own rise to power.

Tzeetith knew at most he was just another one of Cerberus' minions, but for now Cerberus needed Tzeetith to not only keep his mouth shut but to also to help cause chaos especially if it meant being able to weaken Arceus. The idea of killing "god" amused Tzeetith greatly as it would shake this very world to its core. Imagine all the possible changes that could come from it… how enjoyable it would be to see the reactions and actions of everyone once Arceus was destroyed. Also this could mean Tzeetith would have more freedom to use his own powers and begin to twist things in this world to his will.

Tzeetith floated deep into the forest and then reached up as if to touch something but instead just touched air. As he did the air swirled abnormally as he created a vortex of energy that started to rip the fabric of reality. A second later a small portal to the Distortion World opened and Tzeetith slipped inside.

In the years of isolation Tzeetith had twisted and distorted the world that he had been placed in change of. Here Tzeetith was god… this was his realm and here he was almost as powerful as Arceus, but outside this world that power was greatly diminished. He was only a master of twisted earth and a few nightmarish plants. There was almost no life here other than the few plants that had survived Tzeetith's experiments. These plants no longer looked like anything they had in the past. Their "bark" was hard as steel or as flexible as rubber. Most of them had grown great maws of vicious teeth or even tentacles to catch prey, many had "eyes" they could look around with to find prey. Of course the only other life here was other plants so where there had been a forest now stood a single "tree" twisted and monstrous. This single tree had destroyed neighboring plants to survive. Now each one stood alone as a testament of its strength and twisted power, each one had destroyed the other plants that it had grow next to.

Plants were fun to play with for so long, but their inability to think had bore Tzeetith already. They didn't do anything but grow, eat, and survive. This is why there was only a single tree per twisted island… they could only do what they had been "programmed to do." Tzeetith wanted something more entertaining, more dynamic to manipulate and change… to evolve, twist, and make stronger. Something that could think on its own and cause its own evolution and change without Tzeetith's direct influence, this is why the real world was more interesting to Tzeetith the creatures there adapted, thought, and changed to become the strongest and survive.

Tzeetith walked through his unnaturally twisting and changing world as he used it as a gateway between two spots in the "real world." He slowly shifted to his human form as he opened a tear in the world stepping back into the "real world." Why would Cerberus want to kill everything? It was much more entertaining to watch them change and evolve… watch them try to adapt to survive in a cruel world. Like Cerberus, Tzeetith wanted war, but his motivation was different. He loved watching the two sides struggle to survive… watching and influencing their evolution and change that resulted from two opposing forces trying to become stronger than the other. In the end one would survive while the other would die off… which one didn't matter to Tzeetith as long as there was change and progress.

Last edited:

Ieyasu

This statement is false
    Years
  • Khufu Sphynx
    Lilycove City
    Battle Tent

Herodes had brushed Khufu off and ignored his request, instead walking out of the battle tent and addressed a group of fighters and a Snivy Chief. Annoyed, and not caring how much a pest Herodes would consider him, Khufu followed him outside. Once Herodes was finished giving orders to the Snivy, Khufu spoke up.

"Excuse me, Herodes, my name is Khufu. I was the General of the Rebellion fifteen years ago, and would like to recieve the position of Chief formally from you. I've seen how bad war can be, and with my experience, I can help end it without too much loss." There was a slight edge of irritation in Khufu's voice, but at the same time, he attempted to remain polite. Rudely demanding a position from the Leader of the PE would ensure that he most certainly would not get it. Shifting his weight slightly, Khufu awaited Herodes's reply.

Arsenic

Years
  • Mark Vargas
    Fortree city
    Streets

Mark walked down the street in front of the HR base. At the end of the street, there was a building, what looked like a school. He walked down to the building and entered it. He headed to the top floor, it had a perfect view of the road into the settlement. He would have to get that other sniper to take up this spot, easy kills. It was a perfect setup for an MG, would be a choke point for the pokemon. He booted up his Heads-up-display's map tactial map. His visor space was taken up by A 3-D map of the city and surrounding area. He put a waypoint on his current position, turned off the map. And headed out to the nearest eatery. When he got there he sat down at a table. He ordered some tacos then wolfed them down. Mark was satisfied for now. He headed back to the HR's target range and practiced to make sure his aim was at 200% for Operation Crow.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Lieutenant Mikkelson
    Fortree City
    General's Office

Lieutenant Mikkelson heard the other Lieutenant ask him something about Sinnoh, but before Mikkelson could answer, General Trace told him to shut it. Lieutenant carefully listened to his role in the Operation that General Trace briefed Mikkelson and the others on, Mikkelson collecting thoughts on his role. He was to be the lead field officer, as Colonel Leroux didn't exactly fight on the front lines that often. Mikkelson nodded to the General, and headed to the Shooting range, as it seemed where everyone else was going. He didn't pay attention to the Colonel talking to Spark and the other Lieutenant. Mikkelson headed over to the other side of the range, and pulled out his XM12. Mikkelson fired at a few targets, hitting them all in perfect succesion. Looks like old age hasn't played a factor yet, Mikkelson rambled to himself. Mikkelson set down his assault rifle and quickly drawed out his M1911 and shot at a target three-hundred meters down range. Mikkelson hit the target in it's "head", removing the head from the rest of the target. Mikkelson loaded a fresh new clip into the pistol, and emptied that clip, hitting a target with every shot.

EDIT: NEW PAGE! DERP!

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Nocturne
    Lilycove
    Outside the tent

With the little army heading towards its attack location, Nocturne felt a little chill running up his spine, but it wasn't fear - it was thrill causing the little shiver of excitement. This was going to be his first battle, his first war. The less battles and wars, the better, the Zoroark recalled his father's saying, but to Nocturne, this battle was like a video game. A strategic game. A board game even. Move the queen! Checkmate! Game over for you! To the young Zoroark, it was basically a game, and nothing more. He didn't think once about how people would suffer because of this battle, no matter what his father, Wade, had told him about it. Just then, a soft, familiar voice came from behind him, and the Zoroark turned, only to find himself facing his mother, Lydia.

"Nocture, why… why did you come here by yourself?" She asked, her voice absolutely puzzled and confused, and for a second there Nocturne was speechless. Why? He hadn't asked himself this question before. Looking at his sister, Liliah the Eevee, he could see happiness in her eyes. She was actually excited as well. She wanted to fight. She wanted to join the war! Looking into his mother's bloodshed eyes again, it was obvious that she was a tad concerned. After all, she was taking her daughter to a warfare! What was she thinking? Then again...did she have a choice?

"I'm here...to sort things right." Nocturne replied, hiding the fact that he was here to 'have fun' as well, not to mention he was here to fight and to gain experience as well. Maybe that was his Zoroark nature though, "My dad taught me a lot of things. About war, about peace, above love...but alas...I don't know what I should do. I'm on my own now, and I have to make my own decisions...but I know what's right, and what's wrong, and I will try to stop the War..."

What, Like your father? The Traitor Umbreon that destroyed the whole Sinnoh Region, turning it into a wasteland?

Then, having that thought in his mind, he added, "In a different way."

Suddenly, when thinking about his father and what they had done in the past years, his eyes were full of tears. He had left his own father back there...was this a sign of growing up and independence, or a sign of disobedience? A couple of tears were rolling down his cheek. He was missing his father already. I feel so small...so tiny...so little here...Spreading his arms and wiping his tears away, he pulled his mother in for a gentle hug. Wrapping his arms around her back, he rested his head onto her shoulder, his face pressed onto her warm Zoroark fur. Deep inside, he was feeling much better, knowing that his mother was here for him, and she cared about him as much as Wade did. Hugging Lydia tightly, he had felt the first moment of true comfort in months, maybe years. Nothing in the world's as strong as motherly love...

"I love you mom...I love you so much...and t-thanks for being here with me..." he spoke, in telepathy, sending it into her mind so it wouldn't make him feel embarrassed. Actually, when people were looking at them, they thought that they were couples, as their heights were similar and it was already hard to tell the age, but it didn't matter to Nocturne, and he believe that it didn't matter to his mother as well. Sighing happily, Nocturne didn't let go of his mother, and neither did she. Despite both of them standing on the snow, they were both warm and content. At least, Nocturne was. He felt like a baby again, snuggling in his mother's arms, something he couldn't do when he was a baby Zoroark. This was the first motherly hug he had ever had. Eyes closed, Nocturne was in a place of happiness.

...But it wouldn't last forever...

Wade
    Iron Island

A shiny Umbreon was sitting on a sandy beach, located right next to a dark sinister cliff where he had been living for the past 10 years. There were beaches in Iron Island, but some were ruined because of the explosion. However, this one remained. The clouds were black and heavy above him, as if it was going to rain soon. Looking at the raging sea before him, he hadn't felt sadder in his life. First Lydia was gone because of him, and now Nocturne had escaped as well.

"I'm alone..." he murmured sighing, "I'm a failure...a total failure..."

Just then, something shiny glimmered before him, shining once in a while as it was covered by the water when the waves were strong. Curious, the Umbreon got to his feet and trotted towards the object, later identified to be a little bottle with a message inside. Opening the bottle and reading it, he realized that it was written by someone important to him.

"Wade, I miss you so much...and I hope you're okay, wherever you are...I'm in Hoenn, safe and sound, and your Eevee daughter, Liliah is healthy and strong...I have no idea if you're still here. As in here here. But I hope wherever you are...you're in peace...

-Lydia, 2032"

...Lydia? 2032...? Three years ago? She's...fine...?

Overwhelmed with emotion, the Umbreon bursted into tears, sobbing against the paper which was getting wet due to his crying. He thought she was dead. But she wasn't. The bottle had finally reached him, and knowing that she's alive and fine was like releasing a heavy load from his back, pushing his troubles away. She wasn't dead after all, and it wasn't his fault then!

"She's alive!" Wade cried out, scurrying to the pier as fast as he can. "I-I have to find her! A-And w-we can finally meet again..."

Destination? Hoenn....

Herodes
    Lilycove
    Battle Tent

"Herodes, sir, I have come here to formally take the duties as Chief of the Entente. And who is the Haunter?" A flareon entered the tent, speaking politely, but Herodes could tell that he was slightly nervous as he was a little shaky there. Poor fellow, was he scared of the Infernape?

"So you are Khufu, I presume..." Herodes spoke, scribbling something in his papers again, "I've heard about you, and although you're a little late right now, it's better than not appearing at all, Chief."

Standing onto his feet, the Infernape walked out of the tent, looking around. Indeed, the little army was ready, and they were leaving now. To Fortree, no doubt. The Gay Snivy seemed to had done a good job, and Herodes nodded in satisfaction. Turning back to the Flareon, he continued, "There isn't much for you to do now, as the first attack is basically led by the Snivy Chief. However, I am planning my next attack and I can use your help in the close future. As for who that Haunter is..." Herodes stopped for a moment, then replied, "Is one of my spies, don't have to worry about it. Sure enough, one left, and another came.

"... Hm... I take it you lead this bunch?" a Tyranitar entered, speaking plainly. Despite that, the way he said things...it was a little arrogant to Herodes, and he didn't like it, not one bit, but he continued, "... The name is Agriloth. And... you sure aren't a normal leader... from the hint of things..."

"Indeed, I'm the leader of the Entente, and what are your intentions, now that you're here...in the battle tent...standing in front of me..." the Infernape trailed off, the cleared his throat, staring into Agriloth's eyes, "And hint of things, eh? Like what?" There was something special about him, the way he was looking into Herodes's eyes....he didn't know how to describe it. Agriloth was staring at him as if he was able to tell that he wasn't something ordinary, that he wasn't an everyday Infernape, and that could be trouble. Despite that, the Infernape stayed friendly and smiled at the Tyranitar.

Before either of them could say something else, a Tailow flew into the tent, exhausted and panting. Herodes recalled that she was in the spy team so he walked to where she was landing and waited for her to announce something.

"Sir," she took a deep breath and took up the biggest posture she could in front of her leader, "The scouting party that was sent to Petalburg was partially successful. We gained some useful information, but we were discovered. All of the ghost types that were brought along have gone to wherever ghost types go when they die. My brother fell behind and is now missing, and so is that Typhlosion, Nick the chief. I don't know if either are still alive," she had said all of that in two breaths and gasped for air. "I'm no adviser, but I recommend a search party. Now, for the information..."

"Wait you were discovered?" Herodes demanded in a serious tone, "How could you be discovered? We can't tolerate failure in times like this!" then the Infernape calmed down, taking a deep breath, "Do continue. What information do you have?"

"Petalburg has anti-stealth detection as it's located near Rustboro, a large city which has a little stronghold," she spoke, "therefore Petalburg acts like an anti-flying, anti-stealth, and anti-artillery base with lots of defenses. However, there aren't many people there, and most turrets are automatically powered. My guess is, the number of people there doesn't, can't, and won't exceed fifty - They are all in Rustboro."

"They'll be alert now, and they'll be even more careful now." Herodes spoke, walking out of the tent without looking at the Tyranitar as if he didn't exsist, "But now we have to start the first battle. Tailow, what's your name?"

"Morgan, sir."

"Morgan, notify Alec to start the invasion. Retreat if needed. Meanwhile I have some plans to do..." Herodes commanded, looking at the skies, then, turning around, he entered the tent again, closing the curtain-door behind him.

Let the first battle begin.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Alec Languba
    Chief of the Pokemon Entente
    Fortree City
    Let the battle commence

-----

I stood there, my hand raised and ready to give the signal to start the battle. I noticed a Taillow fly towards me, and it landed and began to speak. "Herodes says to start the assualt!" No problem. I swiftly lowered my hand in such a way that signaled the troops to advance. Immediately, the ground began to shake as the Rampardos regiment charged. They rammed the trees, causing humans to fall to the ground. The Magmortar raised their cannons to set the trees aflame, and I watched as they began their Flamethrowers.

It happened so quickly to most it would seem to be a blur. It would have seemed that way to me fifteen years ago during the first war, but not now. Now I was too quick for that. Much smarter than I had been. I ran as fast as I could towards the city, leaving many other Pokemon in the dust. There were a few that were fast enough to keep up a little ways behind me, though. My speed was one of my greatest weapons, and I cherished it. It hadn't let me down yet, and I didn't plan to let it to.

I leaped into the air and slashed at one of the confused humans with a Leaf Blade. It sliced his arm and caused him to drop his weapon. I proceeded to slam his head with an Iron Tail, knocking him out cold. One human down, countless others to go.

Arsenic

Years
  • Mark Vargas
    Operation Crow

Mark was hiding on a nice little tower, had a perfect view of the road. He watched as soldiers set up bouncing betty mines in the road the PE would be coming from, and covered the other operatives in a ditch with snow. He had been given the detonation codes, which he put into his Tac Pad on his arm, one little tap on the touch screen and Boom. The troops that were buried would pop up and cause hell on the disorganized army.

The Pokemon finally came after half an hour wait. Mark did as instructed and waited till they were engaged with the defenses, then tapped the detonate button on his touch screen. He watched through his scope as the mines popped up out of the ground, spinning, then after 2 seconds, exploded in a shrapnel storm, killing much of the middle of the column and stunning or injuring the rest. Jack, the colonel and some new troop Mark didn't know popped up and rained hell on the confused army. Mark took aim at a Snivey in a blue hoodie and shot for around the stomach. He was safe, the pokemon wouldn't be able to find him due to his silencer, which practically made the sound 0, plus the high up position and low muzzle flash, like they say "Invisible souls leave .308 holes, which was what this sniper had been modified to shoot. He took aim next at some random Charmeleon and blew it's head off. Mark landed three headshots in a row. When the snivey was gone from his line of sight, he decided to take off the silencer. *Bang Bang* rung out from the barrel as he landed a throat shot and a shot through another pokemon's heart. He crawled to the wall and sat up against it and spoke over his radio, "All units please advise, sniper support is offline for the time being." He pulled out all the empty clips and re-filled them with .308 rounds.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Colonel Vikar
    Battlefield Outside Fortree
    Ambush Point "Operation Crow"

Colonel Vikar moved from his camouflaged position under the thick snow just as the gas mines released their thick white smoke in the middle of the Pokemon force. The smoke was a more powerful version of tear gas that burned the eyes, nose, and mouth of anyone it touched. Of course the ambushing humans were wearing gas masks so were unaffected by the thick smoke. Also vision enhancing equipment such as thermal vision allowed the humans to see in the dense smoke unlike the Pokemon.

Vikar charged up to a gagging Magmortar and grabbed its head with both arms from behind then making a quick twisting motion that produced a loud "crack!" as he broke the creature's neck. Looking around he could see the anti-infantry mines had done a good job clearing out many of the Pokemon and there were many lying on the ground dead or wounded. Walking up to a badly wounded Magmortar trying to crawl out of the choking smoke, he quickly brought his metal foot down on the creature's neck finishing it off.

Vikar then spotted his next victim: a Kirlia that was trying to heal a badly wounded Magmortar despite being in the mist of the cloud of gas. He charged toward her quickly and quietly, jumping over the body of a Magmortar that had been killed by one of the mines. Her focus was so much on healing that she didn't notice Vikar until he grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up into the air. She began to flail and accidently took off his mask, but he really didn't need it. His throat, lungs, and eyes had all been replaced by enhancements all the smoke did was burn the inside of his mouth and made him taste the foul salty burning sulfur taste. He drove his foot into the Magmortar's throat crushing its windpipe before focusing his attention on the Kirlia, that was struggling to release herself from his grasp.

"I Surrender! Mercy please… I'm a medic… I'm a non combatant… the human war rules prevent you from killing medics… I haven't hurt anybody!," desperately said the Kirlia telepathically to Vikar who just responded with a cold heartless tone, "Those laws of warfare do not apply to beasts." He applied enough pressure to choke the small pokemon without crushing its windpipe, he was going to enjoy this kill. Slowly the creature's life began to bleed away along her desperate cries for help but they didn't help the emotion Pokemon. Vikar expected to feel pleasure from satisfying just a little of his vengeance on this poor Pokemon, but as he squeezed the life the Kirlia he felt nothing. There was no satisfaction, no pleasure, not even regret or pity for his victim. This was the first of the Ralts line he was able to get his hands on after the attack of his and what he reasoned would bring him the satisfaction of getting revenge instead brought him nothing...

Human Defense Line

Meanwhile the defenses were doing a great job doing devastating damage to the charging pokemon. The small number of Pokemon charging the fortified position in open terrain was a very poor tactical choice and it was costing them dearly. Heavy machine guns, lasers, plasma, and shoulder fired anti-tank missiles devastated the first line of Rampados. Very few Rampados ever reached a tree to ram and one of those was killed just as he charged into it. Another, ironically, was crushed by the tree as it fell to the ground with a loud CRASH! The results was that the initial charge failed to break the human defensive line as planned and the humans still held the defensive advantage, while the ambush caused chaos in the middle of the Pokemon army. The front line of Pokemon were now facing a hardened position with their support being ambushed by Colonel Vikar, Lieutenant Mikkelson, Sergeant Sparks, and Private Elijah. The thick smoke still lingered over the ambush point making it almost impossible to see anything that was going on in it without some vision enhancing equipment. To make matters worse for the Pokemon several human snipers such as Lieutenant Vargas were picking off any weaker pokemon that either were a part of the charge, or any that happened to emerge from the cloud of gas that entombed the ambush point.

The small Pokemon army was already at a huge disadvantage as the overconfident Pokemon were taught the true horrors of war by the well prepared human military. Lasers burnt through pokemon, while bullets tore through the flesh and bone, but perhaps the worse were the few plasma cannons found on some of the larger turrets that fired ionized gas that enveloped and melted (or seriously burned) the Pokemon hit by the super heated projectiles. This war was going to be different than the last. This time the humans had better weaponry, this time they were trained, and this time they were ready for war...

OOC Since SV told us to conduct the defense. Since I'm the second in command I thought I would do it as we talked about a little bit... adding my own touches here an there. If I need to edit it let me know and I will. OOC

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back