• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Welp, I just finished Pokemon Rumble World - took me just over 35 hours to get everything; thank god for the Change Island - and I've gone back to Dragon Quest IV for a bit. Chapter 5 and dealing with being Level 1 again by grinding to death. Hnngh. It's been a very unique experience, but having my level constantly reset has given me a feeling of very little progress being made.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth is occupying my Vita right now...aaaaaaaah, I'm really enjoying this! It's identical to Digimon World DS in terms of gameplay, and I adored that game. Went with Terriermon, because I want a Gatomon. Only on Chapter 2 right now, but that's mostly because I'm grinding...really not sure what I want my team to be. Right now I'm running Terriermon along with the Black Agumon and Black Gabumon from the DLC, as well as a Patamon I randomly digivolved in back. I have no memory for anything else, which is irritating, as I have a regular Agumon and a Biyomon on my farm...plus I still haven't claimed all the DLC Digimon. I could run an entire party of Agumon for kicks. xD

I really need to finish Code;Realise, I'm halfway through Impey's story and still have Saint Germain and Lupin to do. I'll at least finish Impey sometime over the next...uh, week. Digimon is really, really good. xD

Xenobade Chronicles X I'm on Chapter 11...whilst exploration in this game has been amazing, the story has been pretty lackluster and mostly predictable, and I'm very glad I took the time to explore, because just the story for this game would have left a very sour taste in my mouth. I'm currently trying to accrue another 4 million credits for another Level 50 Skell, grinding Celica's affinity up to 3 for her mission, and pushing myself through classes to get Ghost Walker for that Blossom Dance build I've seen on Youtube that tears through everything in a matter of seconds. This should occupy me until the 12th, when I drop everything for Neptunia VII.

Really ought to start The Legend of Legacy and Final Fantasy Explorers. Derp.

Years
  • I woke up at 3AM on Friday to get Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, and I've been playing it since, already have 20+ hours put into the game, and it's really fun to see the fruits of my efforts in raising my Digimon (even though not as much as in previous Story games)
    Also the plot is starting to get really interesting despite the slow start, and aside from some mistranslations there's a lot of entertaining dialogue.

Thepowaofhax

Spectre
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2017
    I played Yoshi's Island this morning and got 100% on World 1 and 2-1 excluding the bonus level.

Poochy ain't Stupid is a nightmare.

Years
  • Tales of Zestiria.

I already meant to play it "eventually", as in sometime within the next year perhaps, definitely not this soon, since I still have a substantial backlog of games I should play first. What happened to change my mind though was that I name-dropped the game to a good friend of mine while he was gushing about another Tales game to me (so he ended up buying it), and after several instances of "omg this thing happened but I can't tell you what it is because spoilers", I gave up and just said "screw it, I'm buying it too and playing it next so I can actually talk about things with him."

Decent choice I think, or at least I'm enjoying it so far. I didn't want to stop playing it the first day I got it, that's a good sign. It doesn't happen too often for me nowadays. :')

Years
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X

Just defeated the Telethia. I only needed a single slayer augment it turns out. The only thing left for me to do is complete the leftover missions I have.

Achievements are a whole different story and I'm not attempting to get them all until I get the True Hero one in particular, there's no point getting all but one after all. The others can all be done in my own time but True Hero is time-locked and online-locked, determined by the activity of the player base and whether you're lucky enough to not be asleep.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
  • I've delved back into the protracted beauty of Skyrim. I play it now with fresh eyes after leaving it cold for a few years. Combat is quite choppy, but I am arrested by the ease with which one can play it with a personal narrative.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Once it finished installing, Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition. Head good things about the DLC so far and looking forward to smashing zombies heads in with my front bumper!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • So i just bought a new PS3 game for myself and good thing i found a copy of Metal Gear Rising Revengeance sold at a rather nice bargain little price (750 Philippine Pesos or 15.75 USD according to the current conversion rate). I was thinking that or Dynasty Warriors 8 XL but i figured i finally try out Metal Gear Rising for real and so far I'm very pleased with my purchase. It is everything i want for a game; political references, typical kojima cinematogrpahy, and of course Blood and Gore, though its mostly cyborg gore but as the game points it out, Cyborgs are still humans.

ALso, still playing League and I'm pretty hyped for everything. So far, I'm enjoying the current League patch (6.2). Just polishing up some of my solo que play in order to get back into League shape.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2016
    Been playing a ton of Smite! I love it. But besides that I've been on Halo 5 and some pokemon fire red and heart gold.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Started playing Shovel Knight! I got in on the 3DS eShop back around Christmas, but didn't have much of a chance to play. And now I can understand what all the hype is about.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I've been switching between playing Final Fantasy Explorers and Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies lately.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Just got the Portal Bundle on Steam this past weekend, and starting out with the first Portal game and working my way up. Still playing Psychonauts, as well as starting Dust: An Elysian Tail soon.

Wii U: continuing with Yoshi's Wooly World.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • Just finished Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void (I only learned it was released... like, last week or something ^^') .
    I'm very much tempted to play the fan-made remake of the campaigns from the first game, Starcraft Mass Recall, since I'm still on my SC high and my PC can't run the original game anymore...

pkmin3033

I am done with Xenoblade Chronicles X. The exploration has been fantastic, but the story has been mediocre and predictable - putting it nicely - and after sinking 70 hours into it I feel the need to put it down. So I'm now idling time away on Dragon Quest Heroes again until Megadimension Neptunia VII shows up...which will hopefully be today. It's been a painful 10 day wait.

On my 3DS, I SHOULD be playing Dragon Quest IV and the Bravely Second demo. I'm not. I've started a new Xenoblade Chronicles 3D file. I'm aiming for 100% completion this time. Should be fun. Wonder how long it'll take me. Considering the story and moderate exploration took me about 60 hours last time - and I didn't touch Colony 6 or a lot of late-game sidequests - I expect it'll take around 100 hours. Fun stuff.

Should play Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth some more too. I'm only on Chapter 4 because I keep stopping to grind in every new dungeon, and I can't decide on what I want my team to be. Right now I'm running around with three freakin' Greymon - a regular one, a virus MetalGreymon, and a GeoGreymon. I have a few others I'm toying with as well. I'll settle on a combination I'm happy with eventually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back