• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Finished Spyro the Dragon and debated about moving on to its sequel. Since I missed playing so much, I did download Spyro the Dragon: Ripto's Rage and and currently playing that! I think it's the game out of the series that I spent the most time with, though that's not helping me find all the gems in every level.

Years
  • Undertale!! My boyfriend got it for me for the holidays. I'm godawful at video games so I've lost plenty of times already but it's adorable and super fun. Itching to figure out what happens next.

papyrus <3<3
    so much darker than i assumed thou....

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    I'm mostly playing:

SSB4 on 3DS
    Pokemon Omega Ruby
    Tomodachi Life
    Animal Crossing New Leaf

I don't have that many games TBH.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection - Drake's Fortune (PS4/ENG) - I got the game out of curiosity, and people have told me its a good game. I played for a few hours and I got hooked pretty good. It's my very first time playing this game and I love it. I can't wait to beat it and continue on to 2 and 3!

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS/ENG) - Replaying it. basically lol. I forgot most of the things about it, so I wanna replay it.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    As much as I'm itching to do something else after 100+ hours on it, I'm still poking around at Dragon Age: Inquisition (PC). Finished the main story and did one of the three DLCs, The Descent, now it's on to Trespasser and Jaws of Hakkon.

I've also been playing Sims 4 (also PC) on and off since I picked it up with a few DLC packs during their Black Friday sale.

pkmin3033

Finally, FINALLY finished with Dungeon Travelers 2. With the possible exception of Mind = Zero - and I'm not sure about that - this is easily the worst DRPG I've ever played. A far cry from Demon Gaze, which was amazing. I'm selling this piece of crap on Monday and never looking back. Ugh.

Now that that's done, I'm splitting my attention between Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ on my Vita and Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen on my N3DS. Something substantially less painful than a DRPG whilst I wait for next month - although I might buy Escha & Logy Plus in a couple of weeks, even though it's the worst of the Atelier titles thus far - and something a bit more traditional that I really should have played long before now anyway. Variety is nice.

I'm just faffing about in XCX right now. Should really start Chapter 6. But I have so many missions to do, and a fair few Affinity Missions and unrecruited characters. Will do those first. I feel underlevelled anyway.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Just more League of Legends and trying out Kindred in the Top Lane.

Also, more Brutal Doom once again, but this time looking for more custom WADS (Doom community terminology for custom user made maps and levels) that work with Brutal Doom.

Saving up money for Shin megami Tensei 4: Final and possibly Samurai Warriors 4

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Sonic Adventure DX- My third favorite game of all time and my favorite Sonic game of all time, I've finished tails' story and I am nearly done with Sonic and Knuckles' stories and then I'll move onto Amy, Big and Gamma's stories, I'll probably try to get Amy and Big's stories out of the way and then finish with Gamma's story because I find it pretty enjoyable.

Pokemon Platinum - My second favorite game of all time and my favorite Pokemon Game, I just beat Marlene and helped Dawn get her pokedex back and am on the road to Pastoria city my team is currently Grotle, Crobat, Gyrados and Eevee that I am going to evolve into Espeon and I will soon be catching Magmar and either Pikachu or Steelix to finish off my team.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Sonic Adventure DX- My third favorite game of all time and my favorite Sonic game of all time, I've finished tails' story and I am nearly done with Sonic and Knuckles' stories and then I'll move onto Amy, Big and Gamma's stories, I'll probably try to get Amy and Big's stories out of the way and then finish with Gamma's story because I find it pretty enjoyable.

Pokemon Platinum - My second favorite game of all time and my favorite Pokemon Game, I just beat Marlene and helped Dawn get her pokedex back and am on the road to Pastoria city my team is currently Grotle, Crobat, Gyrados and Eevee that I am going to evolve into Espeon and I will soon be catching Magmar and either Pikachu or Steelix to finish off my team.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • I've been playing Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass for hours. I've been looking forward to burn some times on this fun game. :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Finished the second game in the series, so I moved on to Spyro the Dragon: Year of the Dragon, the last in the original trilogy. I'm going to miss these games once I finish the series. At least they're super-fun to replay.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Switching between a few at the moment.

Inazuma Eleven 3 - Finally finished the main portion of the game so I'm finally able to recruit characters from opponent countries' teams. Pretty fun building and training your own team almost in a pokemon sense.

Xenosaga Episode 1 - Yes, lot of dialogue as I remember it, but it's presented in a way that doesn't make it boring (to me anyways) Just made it to part where you're in the big Gnosis and looking for that Cherenkov guy.

Fallout 4 - Said I was gonna wait for a price drop, but went against better judgment and bought it anyways. Feels pretty similar to Fallout 3 and NV, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Still fun roaming and exploring the wastelands of the U.S.

Years
  • At the moment, I'm playing Etrian Odyssey IV while waiting for Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam to release here in the US, with Xenoblade Chronicles X and Pokemon Picross as long-term games. Also, I'm currently waiting for Episode 5 of Minecraft: Story Mode.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back